Not to be confused with Ripped Hide.
"Rip Tide" is a Hawaiian track composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. The main instruments being played in the piece include a steel guitar, a ukulele, and a bass. It has a similar melody to "Ripped Hide", but slower.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - "Okay, you're good to go."; "What's going on here?"
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - Title card; The ending.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The ending.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - The ending.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Title card; Plankton sees everything in SpongeBob's eyes.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob hugs Gary.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "You saved me, boy."
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - SpongeBob gives Sandy two thumbs up.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - The opening.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick donate their Whirly Brain propellers to the old timer.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Opening.
- 207b. "House Worming" - "Well, that's better."
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - SpongeBob teaches Plankton to hold the door open for someone.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Patrick eats his piece of cake.
- 226a. "Chatterbox Gary" - SpongeBob shows Sandy that Gary can talk.
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - Opening. (Low Pitched)
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - "What are you selling?" (Low pitched)
- 241b. "The String" - Mr. Krabs' money decreases.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - SpongeBob walks his nose as a dog.
- 244b. "Pineapple RV" - SpongeBob serves pancakes for breakfast to Squidward and Patrick.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob starts making brownies while Patrick and Sandy's nieces are trying to watch TV.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Ending.
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Patrick takes Squidward to his bedroom.
- 4b. "Kitchen Sponge" -
- . "SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: The Great Jelly Rescue!" - "Now remember Patrick, jellyfishing is all in the wrist."