SpongeBob SquarePants: Revenge of the Flying Dutchman is a SpongeBob SquarePants video game.
One day, while Spongebob commands Gary to fetch, he brings back a chest. SpongeBob opens the chest to find a bottle, which he then opens and unwittingly releases the Flying Dutchman (Note this doesn't fit in with the show plotline). The Dutchman starts hypnotizing denizens of Bikini Bottom with an object of their desire, leaving SpongeBob to save them and defeat the Dutchman.
- Bikini Bottom: Bikini bottom is the main hub, after gaining the proper bus tickets, you can access all the worlds in the game from here.
- Jellyfish fields: A vast overrun field of wild jellyfish, it is home to a large jellyfishing contest and much tourisim.
Treasure: Broken Glasses
- Chum world: An attempt at closing down the Krusty Krab, because they would spend all their money at Chum World. It is a colorful playful carnival of evil. The water is actually toxic waste made by Plankton.
- Goo lagoon: The big beach of Bikini bottom, lots of docks here ready to take aboard ships and many ship wrecks now used for bars.
- Treedome: Sandy's house, this place is very big, and very cool, scaling is hard though.
Treasure: Dirty Teeth
- Downtown bikini bottom: A big city where rooftops cover the sky, and gangsters run amok. This place is very unsafe. The main missions here are delieviring Krabby Patties.
Treasure: Hairy Hair
- Flying Dutchman's graveyard: A Big shipyard of ghostly ships and lava where Spongebob takes on the flying Dutchman head to head to save his friends.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia (original • authors). Both Encyclopedia SpongeBobia and Wikipedia are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported license.|