"Pua Paoakalani B" is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer. The main instruments being played in the piece include a steel guitar, bass guitar, and ukulele. It serves as another sad theme for the show. It was composed by Queen Liliʻuokalani while imprisoned as a tribute to a supporter of hers who regularly brought her flowers. From season 8 onward, it is mostly replaced by "Saltwater Works."
- 19a. "Fools in April" - SpongeBob runs away and cries.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Squidward and SpongeBob watch the sunset.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - "I lost my name tag!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary runs away from SpongeBob's house.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - "You've had a rough day, Squiddy, but that doesn't mean tomorrow won't be better."
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "I've read all the books but still nothin.'"
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "But who will fry the patties and clean the grill while I'm gone?"
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Patrick misses Gummy.
- 83b. "Waiting" - "No, Patrick. People like me don't deserve 'moments.'"
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - "I wanna give you this because you're my buddy and a donut this nice could really make a guy happy."
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Poop-covered statue; SpongeBob is upset since he does not have any famous relatives.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob begins to cry.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patrick, Squidward, and Mr. Krabs give up.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - King Neptune loses his appetite.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward hides under his chair.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - Patrick explains to SpongeBob that Larry is not his best friend. (Low-pitched)
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - SpongeBob and Patrick's hideout has been banned "for good."
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Patrick explains that he needs a vacation.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - SpongeBob's arms and legs are limp.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Mr. Krabs explains to SpongeBob why he did not get the manager position at the Krusty Krab 2.