"Proud to Be a Fish" was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The main instruments being played in the piece includes many string, high and low brass, high and low woodwinds, and percussion and drum instruments to replicate a march or anthem style.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - The Locker of Memories is shown.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Someone donates a toaster.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - SpongeBob takes out the "L.A.M.E." frame.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob thanks everyone.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - SpongeBob gives his speech.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - The Bikini Bottom Mint is shown; Limited edition dollar bills are shown.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - "All in a day's work, eh, Mermaid Man?"
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob takes off his clothes.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kids are shown holding their breath.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "Although our foes were evil, their nutrition did not go to waste."
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "Wow, I've never seen anyone work an iron lung like that."
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - SpongeBob gives his life insurance policy to Squidward.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - "You have crossed the line of aquatic decency!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob imagines a statue of himself.
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - SpongeBob vows to clean all of the building.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Hieronymus Glove robot introduces himself at the Glove World Theater; Real Hieronymus Glove appears inside of a block of ice.
- This track sounds very similar to the "Pomp and Circumstance March."