"Proud to Be a Fish" was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The main instruments being played in the piece includes many string, brass, and percussion/drum instruments to replicate a march or anthem style.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - The Locker of Memories is shown.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Someone donates a toaster.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - SpongeBob takes out the "L.A.M.E." frame.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob thanks everyone.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - SpongeBob gives his speech.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - The Bikini Bottom Mint is shown; Limited edition dollar bills are shown.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - "All in a day's work, eh, Mermaid Man?"
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob takes off his clothes.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kids are shown holding their breath.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "Although our foes were evil, their nutrition did not go to waste."
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "Wow, I've never seen anyone work an iron lung like that."
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - SpongeBob gives his life insurance policy to Squidward.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - "You have crossed the line of aquatic decency!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob imagines a statue of himself.
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - SpongeBob vows to clean all the building.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Animatronic Hieronymus Glove introduces himself at the Glove World Theater; Real Hieronymus Glove appears inside an ice cube.
- It sounds very similar to the "Pomp and Circumstance March."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.