Poop Deck Draw Down is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game.
Be the first player to collect four cards with matching numbers or faces and grab the spatula from the table.
Once the cards are dealt, choose the card the player wants to discard and click on it. This will pass the card to the character on the player's left. When the player passes a card, the player will automatically receive a new card. Each player receives and discards their cards as quickly as possible to be the first player with four of a kind.
The first player with four of a kind may grab a spatula.
The first player that grabs a spatula must have four of a kind or they will receive a jellyfish strike.
Once a player with four of a kind reaches for a spatula, all players are free to grab one. There's always more players than spatulas, so the player without a spatula receives a jellyfish strike.
Three Jellyfish Strikes and a player is out.
Face cards are worth more than other cards. Collecting them will raise the player's score.
Ace and 2-10 are worth 5 points.
Face Cards are worth ten points.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Patrick Star
- Flying Dutchman
- Scallop (on a card)
- Gary the Snail (on a card)
- Mrs. Puff (on a card)
- The title and end screen play a looped version of "The Flying Dutchman."
- The track played in the instruction screen is "Arnold Is Back 1."
- The track played after the player loses the game is "Vibe Link (B)."
- The track played after the player wins the game is "Glissando (g)."
- Squidward's sighing after he gets shocked and his grunting after he loses the game, previously used the same sigh and grunt sound in "Club SpongeBob."
- SpongeBob's shouting sound when the player gets shocked, wailing sound after he gets shocked, and saying "No!" after he loses the game, are all from "No Free Rides."
- Mr. Krabs' victory sound when the player gets shocked is from "Sailor Mouth."
- Patrick shouts, "Leedle-leedle-leedle-lee!" when the player gets shocked, which he previously said in "Shanghaied."
- His groaning sound after he gets shocked is from "Shanghaied" as well.
- His crying after he loses the game is from "The Secret Box."
- Even though SpongeBob is wearing the dealer's hat, the player is the one who deals.
- Squidward's losing sound lasts longer than it takes for him to fade away.