"Police Car" was composed by Sam Spence and is typically associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The main instruments being played in the piece include a drum kit, high-hats, the baritone saxophone, the alto saxophone, bass, guitars, and low and high brass instruments.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - "Here they come!"
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - SpongeBob screams; SpongeBob throws Sandy through the door; SpongeBob laughs; "You're mincemeat!"
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy cry for help.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - "Not so fast, arch villain!"
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Mermaid Man falls over.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "Style!;" "Not lame!"
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob springs into action to catch a jellyfish.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick and SpongeBob get chased by a police boatmobile.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - A shot of the Krusty Kid's Meal is shown; Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy smash through the doors.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - A shot of the police boats is shown.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - "Stay on your guard!"
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - The police car arrives at Mr. Krabs' house.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - SpongeBob and Stickyfins drive away.