This short first starts off outside the Chum Bucket, where Plankton climbs up onto a soapbox. He then explains his latest plan, which reveals he will bring the Chum Bucket to the people, instead of the people to the restaurant.
The ground then shakes, pushing Plankton onto the face of an invisible wall while screaming "Mommy!," which is revealed to be a glass of water. Serena Williams drinks it, realizes that it tastes bad, and dumps it into a plant pot, as the short ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Zelle 506 - Gerhard Trede [Plankton explains his plan.]
‣ Hilo March - The Hawaiian Serenaders [The ending]
- This short aired during the 2004 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards.
- This is the only short to play "Hilo March" and any of the "Zelle" tracks.
- This is the first Plankton-themed short.
- The short's art style seems to indicate that it was animated during the production of the first movie.
- Plankton's outline is colored in this short, although it is usually black.