"Plankton's Color Nullifier" is a SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeBob: You Bring The Color short. In this short, SpongeBob plans to bring the whole world together with a colorful new Krabby Patty, but Plankton has other plans.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Squidward Tentacles
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Incidental 49
- Incidental 42
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs
SpongeBob makes a colorful new Krabby Patty, the Rainbowger, and attempts to serve it to the customers, commenting it will bring the whole world together. However, Plankton arrives and takes away the patty's color with his color nullifier. As the nullifier sucks away the color of the patty, the machine overloads and it starts shooting colors, coloring people with random colors.
Eventually, Plankton is knocked back outside the Krusty Krab and SpongeBob comments that Squidward is a "colorful character."
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Unknown Track 73 - Opening.
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [SpongeBob makes a colorful Krabby Patty.]
‣ Unknown Track 21 - "It will bring the whole world together."
‣ Wargames Linking Section (d) - Keith Mansfield [Plankton enters at the Krusty Krab with the color nullifier.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (c) - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton extracts the color from the Krabby Patty.]
• Greenhorn Rag - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Color nullifier spits colors everywhere.]
• Cream Pie - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakfield [Ending.]
- This short is available on The Complete Eleventh Season DVD.
- This short marks the third time the Krabby Patties are painted. The first time is in the episode "Patty Hype" and the second time is in the short "Krabby Patty Jingle."
- This is the only short where Incidental 42 appears.
- The fourth wall is broken when SpongeBob acknowledges Squidward is a character.
- SpongeBob's green form is similar to Red SpongeBob and Blue SpongeBob from the comic strip Bikini Bottom 2, as their bodies are different colors instead of yellow.
- However, SpongeBob's green form also has his clothes being green, and the Red and Blue SpongeBob have normal-colored clothing.
- When Mr. Krabs blinks after he gets his color changed, his upper eyelid is red and his lower eyelid is white.