- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Dream SpongeBob (as a flower)
- Patrick Star
- Dream Patrick (as a flower)
- Squidward Tentacles
- Gary the Snail
- Eugene H. Krabs (mentioned)
- Sea bear
- Old Man Walker
- Rube (cameo)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Angry mob
- Clayton (cameo)
- Anchovy (cameo)
- Abigail Marge (cameo)
- Squidina's mother (cameo)
- Gus (cameo)
- Tom (cameo)
- Harv (cameo)
- Frank (muscular goldfish) (cameo)
- Harold (red fish) (cameo)
- Evelyn Annette (cameo)
- Frankie Billy (cameo)
- Frank the Fish (cameo)
- Jennifer Millie (cameo)
- Gus (cameo)
- Monroe Timmy (cameo)
The episode begins when Squidward packing all of his stuff that he needs for his new RV until SpongeBob and Patrick appear under the RV which makes Squidward step on them causing him to lose balance, call them idiots, and drop all of his stuff on the ground. SpongeBob and Patrick thinks that he needs to be careful with all of his stuff. Squidward explains that he is going on vacation, but SpongeBob says thinks that Mr. Krabs did not gave him a vacation. But Squidward says he found someone to cover for him which Old Man Walker tries to figure out how to work with the cash register. SpongeBob asks Squidward that where he is going on vacation. Squidward explains to them that he is going to see the warmly water lily. SpongeBob wants join him and Patrick to see the warmly water lily but Squidward says no because they think they will ruin his vacation.
They decide to put pack all of his stuff for him and tying on top of the RV. Patrick grabs the ramp that hold the RV, which makes the RV out of control. It goes through boats going to different lanes, an unfinished bridge with fire hoops, a sea monster, and parks next to a boat.
Until a giant anchor destroys the RV which makes Squidward angry squirting ink top on his head, begins to babble angrily, and goes back home in a gloomy way. Which makes SpongeBob and Patrick sad that they destroyed Squidward's RV so SpongeBob hatched an idea.Squidward goes back to bed, dreams about his RV getting fixed, and see two warmly water lilies. But it turns into nightmare when the water lilies open there petals, it reveals SpongeBob and Patrick laughing, then it turns purple, and wakes up thinking that he is sleeping in SpongeBob's house. When Squidward leaves he almost fell off and jumped over a boat. Squidward says "SpongeBob Why is your house, driving on the road?" Patrick explains that we built SpongeBob's house into an RV because they want to see the warmly water lily. Squidward thinks that who's driving the RV. Patrick explains to Squidward that Gary is driving the RV which Patrick called it "Autosnail". While they start to eat breakfast Gary drives through a bridge which makes the pancakes started spinning around the table, Squidward finally forked the pancakes and begins to eat it. Until the RV goes through a gap, which makes Squidward chokes the pancakes, and spits out of the pancakes. "Are you gonna eat that" Patrick said. The RV got out of the bridge, and now bridge began to fail. Gary is tired from driving, SpongeBob gives Gary a break, and let Patrick drive the RV. Patrick drives the RV hits road closed sign which is mountain. Squidward sees the broken boats from the mountain they and tells Patrick that "We need to get off of this road" which Patrick uses advanced speed, to make the RV faster, which makes SpongeBob and Squidward hit from a wall. Patrick drives through a ramp, launches them in the sky. The RV changes gravity Squidward accidentally opened a door full of SpongeBob's stuff until he got hit from a giant safe, landed on the ground, and made it to Porpoise Peak.
They made it to Porpoise Peak and Squidward found the warmly water lily and grabs his camera. While Squidward takes a picture a group of fishes ran over him. Squidward begans to take a picture warmly water lily but the warmly water lily is gone. Patrick grabs the warmly water lily and gave it to Squidward. The fishes are amazed to see the warmly water lily, until warmly water lily begins to rot, which makes the fishes angry and beat Squidward, grabbed him, and buried him to make him as a plant. Squidward wants to go home but SpongeBob and Patrick have to find a bush SpongeBob pops out toilet paper out of his hole. Squidward plans himself to leave SpongeBob and Patrick, to think that they'll be fine, he begins to sweat and starts to get worried that SpongeBob and Patrick are about to ravaged by a wild animal. He makes the RV backwards to Porpoise Peak to find them. SpongeBob and Patrick are done using a bush but when they saw the RV, the RV is gone, and Patrick asks a group of angry sea bears. Squidward made it to Porpoise Peak and heard screams from the cave to think that SpongeBob and Patrick are being attacked by a sea bear. Squidward attacks the sea bear, but there not ravaging SpongeBob and Patrick there just tickling. When he attacked a sea bear, the sea bears attacked Squidward, and heads back home.
Squidward isn't very happy because he didn't see the warmly water lily. But SpongeBob has the warmly water lily the whole time and begins to play, which makes Squidward uses his clarinet to play. When they both played at the same time there ears starting to bleed, which leaves Squidward behind, and the episode ends.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer [Squidward slides on SpongeBob and Patrick]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (u) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob gets tangled with Squidward]
‣ Stupid Plan - Steve Belfer [Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick to stop]
‣ Sailor's Sting 22 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Old Man Walker covering Squidward at the Krusty Krab]
‣ Ballet Elegante - Albert Ketelbey [Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick he's going to Porpoise Peak to see the Warbling Water Lily]
‣ Down in Davy Jones' Locker - Nicolas Carr ["And I'm going alone."]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["I know!"]
‣ Hello Blues - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick pack Squidward's stuff on the top of the RV]
‣ Charivari Clowns - Daniel Jean Jeannin [Squidward's RV runs off down the road]
‣ Circus Parade (b) - Dick Walter [Squidward's RV brakes]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (VI) - Jeremy Wakefield ["You can buff that out."]
‣ Tiptoe Footsteps - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Squidward babbles in anger]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (j) - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward goes back depressed]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob gets an idea]
‣ A Casual Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward goes angrily to bed]
‣ Ballet Elegante - Albert Ketelbey [Squidward dreams he's at Porpoise Peak]
‣ Increase B - Dick De Benedictis [SpongeBob and Patrick appear laughing inside the Warbling Water Lily]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (z) - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward wakes up from the nightmare at SpongeBob's house]
‣ Dramatic Cue (a) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward screams after seeing SpongeBob and Patrick around his bed]
‣ Fooling Around 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward about to leave SpongeBob's house]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward realizes SpongeBob's house is a moving RV]
‣ Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob serves pancakes for breakfast]
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick gives Gary a break]
‣ Porous Pursuit - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick driving the RV wildly]
‣ Blue Danube Waltz - Johann Strauss Sr [RV flies through the sky and lands]
‣ Ballet Elegante - Albert Ketelbey [Squidward sees the Warbling Water Lily]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Warbling Water Lily disappears]
‣ Harps and Bells - Nicolas Carr [Squidward holds the Water Warbling Lily]
‣ Gracious Mood for Clarinet - Otto Sieben [Warbling Water Lily starts playing the clarinet and dies]
‣ House of Horror - William Farran [Everyone screams]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Everyone beats up Squidward and buries him]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (e) - Jeremy Wakefield [Monroe waters the ground and Squidward emerges as a flower]
‣ ? [Squidward gets off the ground angrily]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (i) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Well, that's one more vacation down the drain."]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony ["We better go before we go, if you know what I mean-o."]
‣ A Simple Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward drives the RV, leaving SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ A Casual Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward turns back the RV]
‣ Sea Weird - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick see the RV is gone]
‣ Evil Mind 3 - Dick De Benedictis [Sea bears in front of Patrick]
‣ Dramatic Cue (c) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward parks nervously]
‣ Dramatic Cue (b) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward enters a cave]
‣ Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [Sea bears were having a tickle fight]
‣ Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sea bears attack violently Squidward]
‣ You're Nice - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward come back to Bikini Bottom]
‣ Unknown Track 54 - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob reveals he has the Warbling Water Lily]
‣ Ballet Elegante - Albert Ketelbey [SpongeBob waters it]
‣ Gracious Mood for Clarinet - Otto Sieben [Water Lily playing the clarinet again]
‣ ? - Brad Carow, Nicolas Carr [Squidward playing the clarinet along]
- The license plate on SpongeBob's RV says, "IM-RDY," just like it does in "No Free Rides" and "Sharks vs. Pods."
- The title card is similar to "Home Sweet Pineapple," "Squid's Visit," "Pineapple Fever," and "Home Sweet Rubble" as all five show SpongeBob's pineapple house. However, the font for this title card is purple.
- This is the fifth episode to have a title card take place on a pineapple.
- Although this episode aired in many countries in 2019 and it might air in the USA sometime in 2020, it was made in 2018 according to the credits. It was also the last episode to made in 2018.
- The first episode that a fish is taking Squidward's place, the second is "Squid's on a Bus."
- This is one of the few episodes where Squidward wins at the end.
- This will be the fourth episode to air over a year after its sister episode. The first was "Gary Takes a Bath", the second was "Goo Goo Gas" and the third was "Yeti Krabs".
- When SpongeBob says "We'd better go before we go, if you know what I mean-o," he could always go in his pineapple because it has a bathroom.
- This is the second episode where Squidward is seen playing his clarinet at the end of an episode. The first episode this happens is in "Bubblestand."
- The melody that the lily plant plays at the end is the same that SpongeBob and Patrick play in Squidward's body in "Snooze You Lose" and "Unreal Estate" when he imagines himself playing the clarinet.
- According to Vincent Waller on Twitter, this was the final episode to be fully finished before Stephen Hillenburg's death.
- This is the second time SpongeBob wears Squidward's shirt. The first was in "The Paper."
- This is the first time since "The Camping Episode" where Squidward gets attacked by sea bears.
- During the scene at the beginning where Patrick falls down from Squidward's RV, his mouth disappears for a frame.
- When Squidward says "We gotta get off this road!" his mouth is off sync.