Not to be confused with Pinapple Luau.
"Pineapple Luau" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. There are two versions. This piece features a steel guitar, ukulele, and bass guitar being played throughout. The second version includes bongos.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Title card; The ending.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Title card. (Low pitched)
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Title card.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The abominable snow mollusk likes Patrick's jelly beans.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - The gang modifies SpongeBob's house.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob tapes his alarm clock.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob creates his own can of Snail-Po.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Ending.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob writes another letter.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - "How about making some more of those delicious patties?"
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Title card; "Krabs? SpongeBoob? W-w-why aren't you in Dullsville?"
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Opening.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob communicates with the cave sponge.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob decides to repair all the damage made during the Nitwitting.
Pineapple Luau with Bongos
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - SpongeBob reaches for construction supplies.
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - Title card; SpongeBob and Squidward picking up more trash throughout Bikini Bottom.
- 235b. "Library Cards" - Ending.
- 251a. "Shell Games" - Title card.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus fills with water again.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - "Mr. Krabs, I'm so glad you're back!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.