- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Phil (mentioned)
- Bob Preflumster
- Squidward Tentacles
- Jellyfish (cameo on puzzle)
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
SpongeBob and Patrick are ready to go jellyfishing when they decide to check the weather report on television. The weatherman announces that a severe storm is on the way, forcing them to stay indoors. The two start boarding up the door to protect themselves; the noise causes Squidward to hurt himself while tweezing his eyebrows. Squidward comes over to complain, but as he turns to go, the storm arrives, leaving them all stuck in the pineapple.
The threesome try to pass the time by playing tic-tac-toe. After they finish, Squidward tries to take a nap, but is annoyed when he hears SpongeBob trying to help Patrick complete a jigsaw puzzle. Eventually, Squidward grows so fed up that he goes upstairs, draws a "boundary line" with chalk outside the bedroom door, and goes inside.
While inside the bedroom, Squidward grows hungry and mistakenly eats snail food. He tries to go downstairs and get some real food, only to find SpongeBob, dressed as a drill sergeant, preventing from crossing the chalk line. After trying to negotiate with SpongeBob, Squidward dashes downstairs and raids the fridge, leading to a mad, animalistic skirmish between the three. Suddenly, Squidward listens and thinks that the storm has stopped. He runs out, only to fall from a large height, as a tornado has somehow picked up SpongeBob's house.
|( ‣ ) Production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Clownfish Capers - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
• Kalua Jubalee - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [opening]
• Bikini Bottom News Theme - Nicolas Carr [weather on TV]
• Gator - Steve Belfer ["This seems like a strange time to start decorating."]
• Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob stepped on a nail]
‣ Fruity Flute - Harry Bluestone [Squidward tweezing his eyebrows]
• Steel Licks 30 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward accidentally rips some skin off]
• Steel Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward angry]
• Goofy Conversation Continued - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I guess Squidward's not part of nature."]
• Steel Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward struck by lightning]
‣ A Jolly Jaunt (a) - Dick Stephen Walter [SpongeBob lights a candle]
‣ A Jolly Jaunt (d) - Dick Stephen Walter ["How about some of those games you promised?"]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [playing tic-tac-toe]
‣ High Hazard - Philippe Pares [Patrick struggling to complete a jigsaw puzzle]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Go, Patrick, go!"]
‣ Comic Walk - Sidney Torch ["I told you creatures I was trying to take a nap over here!"]
• Steel Licks 3 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward struck by lightning again]
‣ Will He, Won't He? - David Lindup ["It's a game called Boundaries."]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["I have a question."]
• Chaulky Horror Organ - Nicolas Carr ["I... brought some!"]
• Steel Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward goes into SpongeBob's room]
‣ Tricks and Traps - James McConnel [Squidward's hungry]
• Noodly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob as a border guard]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward runs downstairs to get food and SpongeBob chases him]
• Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward start to act like animals]
‣ Fates [#61] - Gregor F. Narholz ["Is one little storm all it takes to turn us into complete animals?"]
• What's This - Nicolas Carr ["Hey, did you hear that?"]
• Clownfish Capers - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- The episode is available on the Viking-Sized Adventures, Season 6 Volume 2, Complete Sixth Season, Big Hits: Volume 1, Triple Pack 2, Time Travel, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 10, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, Kids Double Pack: Volume 5, Kids Double Pack: Volume 7, Season 6 Volume 5, SpongeBob's Legendary Adventures, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- This episode was paired up with a rerun of "Shell Shocked" during the original American airing, but since it has re-airing with "Chum Caverns."
- The title card background is similar to those of "Home Sweet Pineapple" and "Squid's Visit," except darker and is slightly zoomed in.
- This was the second episode to premiere during the Nickelodeon's "Deep Sea Danger Zone" marathon.
- The title to this episode is a reference to the term cabin fever, a claustrophobic reaction to being shut in a small place with nothing to do for a long time.
- When Squidward was annoyed at the beginning of the episode, he breaks the wood from SpongeBob's door but near the end when he escapes out of SpongeBob's house, the door has wood again.
- The cover of the Tic-Tac-Toe rules book SpongeBob was reading had its title on the right side of the book, when it should be on the left.
- When Patrick first gets the can, it has a yellow label, but when SpongeBob says the noise was Patrick chewing on his can, it has a red label.