It was released in 2008.
Play the Loop!
The player must play through each of the microgames as quickly as possible before the time runs out. Every completed microgame scores points judged by the speed and/or difficulty of the game. Once a cycle of all seven games has been completed, the loop resets and the player must play through all the games again. The microgames get faster and harder after every cycle. This continues on until the player loses all five lives (failing a mini-game takes away one life).
There are seven microgames to choose from (but they must first be unlocked by completing them in the loop). The chosen game will be repeated again and again, getting harder after every level, until the player fails a level. There is no scoring in this mode.
- Get Off the Railroad! - SpongeBuck is tied to railroad tracks, and a train is speeding towards him. The player must shake the mouse to free SpongeBuck.
- The One-Armed Bandit! - SpongeBuck plays a slot machine. The player must click once to start the machine, then three times to stop each of the three rollers. This is repeated until three of the same symbol are matched horizontally on the bottom row.
- A Lasso Challenge! - SpongeBuck rides on a seahorse lassoes another seahorse. The player can move SpongeBuck and his seahorse left and right using the cursor. Clicking the mouse button will make SpongeBuck throw his rope.
- The Flying Hat! - The player must keep a hat from falling until the time runs out by repeatedly shooting it by clicking.
- Send the Seahorse to Bed! - SpongeBuck pulls a seahorse into a stable. The player must rapidly click the mouse button until the seahorse is inside the stable.
- Rodeo Champion! - SpongeBuck rides on a seahorse while maintaining his balance. The player must keep SpongeBuck from falling off until the time runs out by pointing the cursor to the right side of the game when the seahorse is leaning forward and to the left side when the seahorse is leaning back.
- Milkshake Party! - SpongeBuck serves milkshakes. The player must hold and drag the mouse, then release to serve the milkshake. The milkshake must be shaken just enough; too much or too little shaking will result in the milkshake spilling on SpongeBuck. The player must serve ten milkshakes to pass.
- The gameplay of this game is similar to that of the WarioWare games.
|Pest of the West (V • E)|