- Patrick Star
- Patrick the Snowman (character) (debut)
- Jimmy Neutron
- Carl Wheezer
- Cindy Vortex
- Sheen Estevez
- Libby Folfax
- Nigel Thornberry
In a parody of Frosty the Snowman, Nigel Thornberry from The Wild Thornberrys narrates as Jimmy Neutron, Cindy Vortex, Sheen Estevez, Libby Folfax, Carl Wheezer and Goddard from The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius all while the characters build a snowman that looks identical to Patrick Star. Jimmy decides that the thing to make their masterpiece better than ever is one of his inventions, a top hat-like device that can make inanimate objects come to life (The Spoofinator 4000). When he places his hat on his head, Patrick screams "Birthday Happy!"
At first, the kids have fun with Patrick, but within a minute, they grow tired of his antics. Since spring is a long way off, the kids have to come up with a plan to get rid of him. Jimmy decides that they will create a wormhole in the space-time continuum and send Patrick to the future. Cindy suggests they just melt him instead, but no one takes her advice.
The kids send Patrick 70 years into the future. 70 years later, at the Retroville Retirement Community home, Patrick shows up to annoy the now-elderly kids again, while Cindy chastises Jimmy for his idea. Nigel, who was now a skeleton, shows up to confirm that this is the end of the story; Patrick then pokes him with a stick, causing him to fall apart.
A shorter version of this short, usually run during the end credits of the shows, ends with the kids being so spooked by Patrick coming alive that they immediately start chasing him down.
- All of the annoying things that Patrick does are:
- Use Jimmy as a sled
- Sneeze on Cindy
- Make Sheen cold at night
- Wear Libby's clothes
- Poke Carl with a stick multiple times
- Coincidentally, Bill Fagerbakke would voice Frosty himself in the 2004 direct-to-video film The Legend of Frosty the Snowman.
- There is a different version, where when Patrick scares everyone when he is alive, they chase him and Nigel says "The End." It can be watched here.
- The title is a parody of Frosty the Snowman.