Patrick For President was a SpongeBob SquarePants event that occurred on President's Day. Seven new episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants premiered during the event. Patrick and Larry were running for president, and viewers would vote in the weeks prior to the event. The final result was that Patrick was elected in a landslide victory with 100% of the votes.
Viewers were able to vote who they wanted for president, which was a competition and who ever got the most votes will win. Because Patrick won, then they aired episodes about Patrick.
This section is too short. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
Patrick Star single-handedly swept the election, gaining the majority vote in every state, leaving Larry the Lobster in the dust.
- 7:00pm - "Driven to Tears" / "Rule of Dumb" (NEW!)
- 7:30pm - "The Pink Purloiner" (NEW!)
- 7:45pm - "The Gift of Gum" (NEW!)
- 8:00pm - "Rise and Shine" / "Waiting" (NEW!)
- 8:15pm - "Sing a Song of Patrick" (NEW!)
|Title card||#||Title||Airdate||U.S. viewers|
|77a||"Driven to Tears"||February 19, 2007|
|SpongeBob gets jealous of Patrick after he gets his driver's license.|
|77b||"Rule of Dumb"||February 19, 2007|
|Patrick becomes a mean tyrant when he is crowned king.|
|79a||"The Pink Purloiner"||February 19, 2007|
|SpongeBob thinks that Patrick has stolen his jellyfishing net, Ol' Reliable.|
|80b||"The Gift of Gum"||February 19, 2007|
|SpongeBob tries to give Patrick back his giant ball of gum without hurting his feelings.|
|83a||"Rise and Shine"||February 19, 2007|
|Patrick's morning routine is revealed.|
|83b||"Waiting"||February 19, 2007|
|SpongeBob and Patrick wait for a toy being delivered by the mailman.|
|89b||"Sing a Song of Patrick"||February 19, 2007|
|Patrick tries to write a hit song.|
- The marathon officially started the premiere of season 5.
- This event had four season 4 and three season 5 episodes.
- This is the first event to occur in 2007.
- All five episodes preceded the sneak peek of the Nickelodeon animated series El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera.