- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Patnocchio (debut)
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Conscience (debut)
- Karen Plankton
- Karen the Computer Fairy (debut)
- Pearl Krabs
- Walter the Waiter (cameo)
- Goofy Goober (cameo)
- Geppetto (debut)
- Pinocchio (debut)
- Patrick's conscience (debut)
- Tom Kenny (cameo)
- Bikini Bottomites
A storybook entitled "Patnocchio" is seen and then Karen the computer fairy tells a tale to the "children of Bikini Bottom" about Patnocchio, a sea star that looks like Patrick but has clothing similar to Pinocchio. Patnocchio buys some Krabby Patties and starts to eat some, however, Plankton is sneaking around the platter to find a good Krabby Patty. However, Plankton gets burned by the magnifying glass that is held on the Chum Bucket's hand and screams, as Patnocchio gets scared of the voice. SpongeBob says that the voice is Patnocchio's conscience and that it tells him what to do. Plankton gets the idea to act as Patnocchio's conscience so he'll give him a Krabby Patty, so he demands Patnocchio to get a Krabby Patty.
Patnocchio wants to run errands first, so he does them such as high-fiving everyone and eating ice cream at Goofy Goober's Ice Cream Boat. Plankton soon gets tired of waiting for a Krabby Patty, gets upset, and Patnocchio suggests that he's not his conscience if he doesn’t enjoy any of his activities. Plankton lies that he is Patnocchio's conscience, and his nose grows. Patnocchio notes that noses grow when people tell lies in fairy tales, so he lies and the two get into a nose fight. This causes the party boat to become a mess of ice cream and causes the waiter to kick Patnocchio and Plankton out of the ice cream parlor.
Plankton decides to trick Patnocchio by crossing out all his errands and writes to give Plankton a Krabby Patty on his list. Patnocchio is about to put the patty in the mail slot but he misses and it lands on Pearl's picnic basket.
Plankton and Patnocchio chase after Pearl and tries to retrieve the Krabby Patty, but they cause Pearl to eat the patty. Patnocchio suggests to go inside Pearl and get the patty back, so they jump into Pearl's stomach. Geppetto, who is somehow in Pearl's stomach, lies that he has no Krabby Patty before Patnocchio and Plankton get the Krabby Patty. Geppetto thinks Plankton and Patnocchio are stealing their food and fights them with his wooden puppet, the real Pinocchio.
Pearl wakes up with a stomach ache and Karen suggests she counteract it with Gush and Flush, a medicine that helps deal with stomach pain. Pearl drinks it and Patnocchio, Plankton and Geppetto fly out of Pearl's blowhole. Geppetto is happy to finally be free until he and Pinocchio are eaten again by a giant Clam, to his dismay.
Patnocchio's real conscience comes in and reveals he woke up late. Patnocchio sees his real conscience and finds out that Plankton is a "bug," causing Patnocchio to maniacally stomp on Plankton. Karen ends the story and closes the book on top of Pinocchio.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Fettuccine Alfredo - Fabio Di Bari, Daniele Benati, Giulio Vetrone [Title card.]
‣ The Fairytale Princess - Adam Saunders, Mark Cousins [Opening]
‣ Leap for Joy - Cedric Palmer [Patrick with a tray of Krabby Patties.]
‣ Straight from Hell 10 - Gregor Narholz [Patrick panics.]
‣ Unease - Dick Walter ["I thought you were this crazy voice that keeps telling me what to do."]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["What'er conscience?"]
‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob explains Patrick what a conscience is.]
‣ Unknown Track 73 - Plankton chuckles.
‣ Devilish Delight A - Daryl Griffith [Plankton starts pretending to be Patrick's conscience.]
‣ ? ["High five everyone!"]
‣ Fight! Fight! Fight! (a) - Will Schaefer [Patrick high-fives everyone he sees.]
‣ ? [Page turns to next scene.]
‣ The Comedian - Trevor Bastow [Patrick enters at Goofy Goober's.]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez ["Ice cream! Yeah!"]
‣ The Comedian - Trevor Bastow [Patrick orders a double chocolate molar blowout ice cream.]
‣ Quirky Tension B - John Epping [Patrick lies to make his nose grow.]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick and Plankton have a nose fight/"Hooray!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (k) - Jeremy Wakefield [Waiter sees the mess.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (d) - Ronald Hanmer [Waiter gets angry.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick and Plankton kicked out off Goofy Goober's.]
‣ Capering Clowns - Max Saunders [Plankton crosses off the remaining list of things.]
‣ ? ["Gotta give Plankton a Krabby Patty!"]
‣ Lite Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick and Plankton arrive at the Chum Bucket with a Krabby Patty.]
‣ Surf 02 158 D - Dieguis Productions/Big Fish Audio [Krabby Patty lands on Pearl's friends car.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [Plankton gets an idea.]
‣ Tricks and Traps - James McConnel ["Please promptly pursue Plankton's patty!"]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [Lightbulb above Patrick's head.]
‣ Tricks and Traps - James McConnel [Plankton replaces the lightbulb.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Now I get the idea!"]
‣ ? ["Ooh, gotta follow that patty!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Wait for me, you pink pinhead!"]
‣ Unknown Track 5 - Patrick and Plankton arrive at Goo Lagoon.
‣ Credit Card Heaven - Nicolas Carr [Krabby Patty is shown.]
‣ Spongeburglar - Nicolas Carr ["Do I?"]
‣ Six Powerful Cues (d) - Wilfred Burns [Pearl inhales the Krabby Patty.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (p) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh well, no patty for Plankton."]
‣ Six Powerful Cues (f) - Wilfred Burns [Patrick and Plankton get into Pearl's mouth.]
‣ Death Clock (e) - Dick De Benedictis [Patrick and Plankton in Pearl's stomach.]
‣ Down in Davy Jones' Locker - Nicolas Carr ["Hey, who-a goes-a there?"]
‣ Fettuccine Alfredo - Fabio Di Bari, Daniele Benati, Giulio Vetrone [Geppetto appears.]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Sandwich?"]
‣ Happy Clockmaker - George Blackmore [Geppetto tries to hide the Krabby Patty from Patrick and Plankton.]
‣ Porous Pursuit - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Geppetto and Pinocchio fight with Patrick and Plankton.]
‣ Gathering Nuts and May - Harold Smart [Jump rope with Geppetto and Pinocchio.]
‣ Porous Pursuit - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Fight continues.]
‣ Screw on the Loose - Tony Lowry [Karen gives Pearl Gush and Flush.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (b) - Ronald Hanmer [Pearl spits out Patrick, Plankton, Geppetto, and Pinocchio through her blowhole.]
‣ Screw on the Loose - Tony Lowry ["Thank you, extra strength Gush and Flush!"]
‣ ? ["Free-a!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (m) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Don't worry about the patty, Patrick."]
‣ Capering Clowns - Max Saunders [Patrick's real conscience appears.]
- This episode, along with "ChefBob," premiered in Russia on July 27, 2018, exactly 13 days before it premiered in the United States.
- This episode premiered 10 years after "The Krabby Kronicle" premiered and one year after "Code Yellow" premiered in Latin America.
- This episode marks the first physical appearance of Goofy Goober in 14 years since the first movie. However, he was mentioned a few times during those years: in "Chimps Ahoy," "Born to Be Wild," and "Chum Bucket Supreme."
- This episode marks the first appearance of Goofy Goober's Ice Cream Party Boat in the series, having only appeared in the first movie 14 years prior to this episode's airing.
- Patrick slipping and getting a Triple Gooberberry Sunrise in the waiter's face references the gag in the first movie where he and SpongeBob do the same thing eating several orders of the sundaes.
- This is the first time that "Death Clock (e)" plays since "Sanctuary!"
- This is the second episode where Pearl is seen without Mr. Krabs. The first is "Tunnel of Glove."
- This is the sixth lowest-rated episode of the series, at only 1.22 (in millions) USA viewers.
- In the French, Irish and Italian dubs, the title card is untranslated.
- This is one of the few episodes to have a "The End" card.
- Both this episode and its sister have a "The End" card.
- This episode marks the first time that Seaweed plays normal pitched since The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.
- The title, plot, and character roles of this episode are all a reference to the 1940 Disney animated movie, Pinocchio.
- When Patrick and Plankton are inside Pearl's stomach, Plankton's mouth is missing.
- In the French opening credits, Dave Cunningham is credited as supervising director instead of Adam Paloian.
- Mr. Lawrence's name is misspelled as "M. Lawrence".
- The characters singing in rock n' roll and playing air guitar.
- Whenever someone tells a lie, their nose grows longer.