"Pat No Pay" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from . In this episode, .
"Pat No Pay" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season five.
Time cards shown:
- 10 Seconds Later
- Drama Link D - "Non Paying Customer!!"
Patrick develops Krabby Patty withdrawal, so he goes to the Krusty Krab. Mr Krabs is eager to have a customer an asks Patrick if he could pay for the Krabby Patty and Patricks says he could and proceeds to eat 50 Krabby Patties. When Mr. Krabs presents Patrick with the bill, the starfish realizes he doesn't have any money, so Mr. Krabs puts him to work. But Patrick messes up even the smallest jobs, so Mr. Krabs places him in a room with a large trash compactor. Patrick places full trash bags into the machine, an easy job that the starfish handles well...until SpongeBob walks in to check on him. SpongeBob is carrying a bag of money that Mr. Krabs wants him to put in the safe. When Patrick finishes the job of getting rid of the garbage, he notices the bag over SpongeBob's shoulder, and immediately thinks he forgot one. He takes the sack, and despite SpongeBob's loud protests, places it on the shredder. Because it's full of coins, the shredder can't slice the bag up, so Patrick flips the power switch up and down, causing the compactor to expand just as Mr. Krabs walks in. Both the compactor and the Krusty Krab explode, and the sack of money, which was launched into the air, lands in the compactor, where it is shredded. As bits of paper money fall like snow, Patrick asks Mr. Krabs if he can eat again, but the boss isn't smiling.
(Patrick walks into the Krusty Krab feeling very hungry)
- Mr. Krabs: What's gotten into you?
- SpongeBob: Hmmm... I think I can explain, Patrick is suffering from "Krabby Patty withdrawl". He needs one now, or he'll keep mumbling about it for the next three and a half minutes.
- Mr. Krabs: Methinks a paying customer is in our midst. Patrick, how does a Krabby Patty with extra cheese sound?
- Patrick: Oh, Gimme!
- Mr. Krabs: Not yet! First I have to know, Can you pay for it?
- Patrick: Yeah! I can pay for it.
- The theme from Help Wanted is heard at the beginning
- Eugene H. Krabs tells SpongeBob SquarePants to put the bag of money into his safe but he goes into the room where Patrick Star is putting the bags in even though SpongeBob SquarePants past the safe in the office where he started. .
- When Eugene H. Krabs catches Patrick Star eating the hand soap, one of Patrick's eyebrows are missing for a small moment.
- Patrick says "It dosen't taste good as it smells" when he eats the cleaning product, however in the episode Something Smells patrick has no sense of smell. Nor does he in "No Nose Knows."