- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Sandy Cheeks
- Squidward Tentacles
- Mrs. Puff
- Dale (cameo)
- Tom (cameo)
- Harold (2 cameos)
- Nat Peterson
- Monroe Timmy
- Frankie Billy
- Eugene H. Krabs, Sheldon J. Plankton, Gary the Snail, and Jellyfish (cameo on title card)
At the Krusty Krab, the customers are very hungry. Squidward asks SpongeBob why the orders are not ready yet. SpongeBob explains that he is practicing for an oral report that he must do for boating school. Squidward says that "public speaking" causes stress, but then SpongeBob explains how he is good at "public speaking". SpongeBob then walks out, ready to give the customers their orders, and gets scared because they are acting zombie-like.
SpongeBob then realizes that he has stage fright. The customer starts fighting for the single order as Squidward is beaten up after trying to give a customer his order, which makes SpongeBob even more frightened. It then cuts to Patrick's rock. Patrick opens it, only to realize he has the wrong rock, but SpongeBob pulls him in. SpongeBob asks Patrick to help him practice by listening to his speech. SpongeBob has to practice if he wants to pass, then he has to give the report.
SpongeBob begins to become very nervous, and Patrick decides that SpongeBob should see Sandy for help. Sandy gives SpongeBob a pair of underwear with goggles on it, so SpongeBob can see people in their underwear so he will not feel nervous.
The next day, SpongeBob is next to do his oral report and then he gets nervous. SpongeBob asks Patrick for the googles, and he gives SpongeBob the goggles while accidentally breaking them in the process after polishing them.
Billy tells him to hurry up, and SpongeBob sees him in his underwear, he is relieved. Then he sees the whole class in their underwear. SpongeBob begins laughing and Mrs. Puff asks him why, SpongeBob sees Mrs. Puff's underwear and starts laughing even harder. SpongeBob begins reading it but the goggles malfunction and everybody's underwear start angrily telling him to get on with it. SpongeBob screams and runs out, he drives Mrs. Puff's boat away, and Patrick and Mrs. Puff chase him. The police notice that SpongeBob ran a stop light and chase after him. SpongeBob then crashes through various buildings. The police question if he knows about "boat safety" and SpongeBob goes through a long explanation of "boat safety". The police start crying and say it is beautiful. Mrs. Puff says that SpongeBob will have to go to jail and she will not have to teach him anymore. The police explain how she was the one who taught him and they take her to jail much to her dismay. After this, Patrick is happy that SpongeBob got over his fear, and puts on the underwear glasses, he notices that SpongeBob's underwear starts talking angrily and he runs away.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Hawaiian Trax - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ Zelle 500 - Gerhard Trede [opening]
‣ Sailor's Sting 12 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["I'm practicing my oral report for boating school."]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor F. Narholz [customers acting like zombies]
‣ Evil Apparition [#23] - Harry Lubin [customers attack Squidward]
‣ Clumsy A - Bernd Gesell [Patrick comes home]
‣ Tipsy Turvy - Phillip Green [SpongeBob trying to practice his speech]
‣ Deadline - Sam Spence ["You gotta be ready."]
‣ Attack - Tony Hymas [Patrick throwing pillows at SpongeBob]
‣ Steel Sting (c) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Nobody throws pillows in class!"]
‣ Horlepiep - Jan Rap [Patrick dressed as Mrs. Puff]
‣ Steel Sting (f) - Jeremy Wakefield ["A detention slip?!"]
‣ Pell-Mell - Sam Spence [SpongeBob on a treadmill]
‣ ? [SpongeBob nervous]
• ? - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob cries]
‣ Animal Antics - Phillip Green [SpongeBob decides to see Sandy]
‣ ? [Sandy explains how to get rid of stage fright]
‣ Horlepiep - Jan Rap [boating school the next day]
• Steel Licks - Jeremy Wakefield ["...SpongeBob SquarePants."]
‣ House of Horror - W. Merrick Farran [SpongeBob nervous]
• ? - Jeremy Wakefield ["Mrs. Puff, do I really have to do this?"]
‣ Drama Link (c) - Hubert Clifford ["My report is on..."]
‣ Footsteps of Horror - W. Merrick Farran [SpongeBob shaking]
‣ Cartoon Sting 8 - Gerhard Narholz [Patrick gives SpongeBob the goggles]
‣ Tympup B - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [Mrs. Puff in underwear]
• Hawaiian Sting - Nicolas Carr [Mrs. Puff in underwear]
‣ The Jitters - Raymond C. Jones [goggles break]
• Slide Whistle Song - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob steals a boat]
‣ The Mob - Nicolas Carr [cops]
• Slide Whistle Song - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob crashes into a wall]
‣ West Point - ? [SpongeBob gives his speech]
‣ Steel Licks (c) - Jeremy Wakefield ["That was beautiful."]
‣ The Mob - Nicolas Carr [Mrs. Puff arrested]
• Hawaiian Trax - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- The title card for this episode looks similar to the title card of "Frankendoodle", as both are on paper.
- This is the third time Patrick appears as a female. The first was "That's No Lady", and the second was "Love That Squid".
- It is interesting to note several similarities between this episode and "Hall Monitor":
- SpongeBob is required to do an oral assignment at Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
- A rampage occurred in urban Bikini Bottom.
- When Mrs. Puff states SpongeBob was under her responsibility, the police arrest her rather than SpongeBob.
- If one would look closely right when the customers at the Krusty Krab are beating up Squidward, his hat appears flying through the window into the kitchen where SpongeBob is.
- This is the second time that someone impersonates Mrs. Puff. In this episode's case, it's Patrick. The first was SpongeBob in the episode "Gone".
- The music that is played when Squidward was first looking at the hungry customers is the same music that is played when Patrick was looking at nothing in the episode "Stuck in the Wringer".
- This is the sixth time Mrs. Puff went to jail. The first was Hall Monitor, the second was "No Free Rides", the third was "Doing Time", the fourth was "Ditchin'", and the fifth was "Summer Job".
- When SpongeBob begins shaking, Mrs. Puff's spots are missing.
- The clock on top of the purple poster behind the students was there in one scene, but then disappears in another.
- After Squidward asks SpongeBob to take orders from the customers, the index cards on the grill were gone.
- When Patrick is wearing Mrs. Puff's clothes, it should not have been too small for him because they should be able to stretch because of Mrs. Puff's ability to expand in size.