— Old Man Walker, "The Algae's Always Greener"
Old Man Walker ( Incidental 83), also known as Old Fish A and Incidental PM7, is an elderly fish who makes many cameo appearances throughout the series, starting with the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy."
- 1 Description
- 2 Role in series
- 2.1 "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"
- 2.2 "The Algae's Always Greener"
- 2.3 "As Seen on TV"
- 2.4 "Fear of a Krabby Patty"
- 2.5 "Friend or Foe"
- 2.6 "Krabs à la Mode"
- 2.7 "Money Talks"
- 2.8 "SpongeBob You're Fired"
- 2.9 "Krabby Patty Creature Feature"
- 2.10 "Pineapple RV"
- 2.11 "Shell Games"
- 2.12 "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout"
- 2.13 "Who R Zoo?"
- 2.14 "Escape from Beneath Glove World"
- 2.15 "Krusty Koncessionaires"
- 3 Trivia
- 4 References
He is a short light green elderly fish with light orange liver spots on top of his head. He usually wears a light blue shirt and wears thick glasses.
- Doug Lawrence - "Your Shoe's Untied"
- Mark Fite - "Fear of a Krabby Patty"
- Dee Bradley Baker - "Krabs à la Mode," "Fungus Among Us," "Toy Store of Doom," and "SpongeBob You're Fired"
- Rodger Bumpass - "Once Bitten"
Role in series
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"
He runs into a Krusty Krab support beam and begs its pardon. He then grabs the ketchup bottle that Plankton is hiding in and accidentally shoots him right through the wall of Mr. Krabs' office due to his bad aim.
He is shown randomly moving on the screen during the montage of the Krusty Krab's 24-hour business shown on the Bikini Atoll screen.
He used to be Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's elementary school teacher in Poseidon Elementary School when he was younger, as shown in this episode.
Plankton appears inside his soda while he is spying on Mr. Krabs to find out that touching his thermostat triggers him. After 4 hours, Old Man Walker leaves the Krusty Krab bathroom after closing time and tries to exit but the doors were locked and he states he is locked in again.
He is shown eating with Incidental 87 at the Krusty Krab, with the latter narrating the amounts of chews he takes to finish his Krabby Patty and Walker demanding her to stop rushing him. They are eventually kicked out because of a deal made by the executive to sit at their table.
While SpongeBob is flooding the Krusty Krab with his tears, Old Man Walker floats on a barrel and says "I'm not a strong swimmer." He is also seen at the end of the episode, trying to find a nickel in order to use the restroom.
He is turned into a patty monster along with all of the Bikini Bottomites (except for SpongeBob). He is seen walking slowly in front of the Krusty Krab until SpongeBob shoves him aside, making him fall apart. He later appears at the Chum Bucket in the scene where SpongeBob feeds the patty monsters chum where he gets shoved out of the way by a patty monster Incidental 21 right before Old Man Walker was about to eat the chum.
He helps SpongeBob's friends prepare for SpongeBob's surprise birthday party. Mr. Krabs has him keep watch for SpongeBob and alert everyone else when he arrives. However, when SpongeBob does arrive, he and Patrick send him zooming away on his walker, therefore, failing his given duty.
Patrick confiscates all of his sharp and pointy objects before entering the Bubble Zoo.
He is seen at the Glove World Theater.
He appears at the concert for the Low Tides.
- For the first ten seasons, he was credited as "old fish" or "old man." Several fans and episode 8 of Bikini Bottom Mysteries mistook his name as "Old Man Jenkins," who is a separate character. Season 11 began specifically calling him Old Man Walker; the credits for "Plankton Paranoia," "Pineapple RV," and "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" all use this name.
- A running gag with this character is that he is known to wander around and be found in random places, similar to Incidental BB23.