"Nostalgic Hawaii" was composed by George de Fretes and Jan Rap. It is also known as "Welcome To Hawaii" or "Hawaiian Pussycat." The main instruments being played in the piece include a bass guitar, a steel guitar, a ukulele, a vibraphone, a drum set, a vibraphone, an acoustic guitar, a vocal backup chorus and other percussion instruments.
This piece was created by The Royal Hawaiian Minstrels in 1969.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - The opening.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - The ending.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Montage of SpongeBob, Patrick, and Gary doing "opposite" things.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - SpongeBob shows Patrick his ghost costume.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - SpongeBob tries to come up with things he and Sandy can do besides karate.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Title card.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - The ending.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Gary! Well I'll be. You can tie shoes!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob says "Hi" to everyone in Bikini Bottom.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - The ending.
- 29b. "Dumped" - The opening.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - The ending.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - Title card; The ending.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - Sandy and Patrick are jellyfishing outside of SpongeBob's house.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - The ending.
- This track played in the SpongeBob SmartyPants web series which debuted in 2019. This shows that the crew still has the rights to the track despite having been erased from the APM library, and marks its first usage in 12 years.
- Since its introduction up until its finale usage, season 4 is the only season in which this track does not play.