- French narrator
- Sandy Cheeks
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Rattlesnake (mentioned)
- Incidental 102 (cameo)
- Incidental 7
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 39
- Cow (mentioned)
- The Salty Spitoon patrons
- Reg (debut)
- Weenie Hut Jr's mascot (debut)
- Unicorn (on the side of Super Weenie Hut Jr's)
- Monkey (on the side of Super Weenie Hut Jr's)
- Rabbit (on the side of Super Weenie Hut Jr's)
- Nerds (debut)
- Animatronic server (debut)
- Drifter (debut)
- Seahorse (on arm)
- Patrick Star
- Davy Jones (mentioned)
- Incidental 116
- Tough green fish
At Goo Lagoon, during their karate match, Sandy dominates SpongeBob like a punching bag with her overwhelming karate skills and sends him flying so far he ends up at a place with a group of strong men waiting in line for something. SpongeBob flies into one of the strong men, who gets angry, thinking SpongeBob is a piece of paper. He turns around to see who threw the "paper" at him and SpongeBob gets scared because the man is intimidating and tough. SpongeBob covers it up by hiding until Sandy comes and he comes out. Sandy comes and asks what they are standing in line for and the man says they are waiting in line for The Salty Spitoon, the toughest sailor club in Bikini Bottom, which only the toughest fish can get in.
The bouncer, Reg, allows Sandy in, as she is one of the toughest fighters in Bikini Bottom, but rejects SpongeBob because he is too weak. Reg suggests that SpongeBob should instead go to Weenie Hut Jr. and then Super Weenie Hut Jr's, much to SpongeBob's annoyance and humiliation. SpongeBob tries other methods, like telling him a story about how he stubbed his toe while watering his spice garden and only crying for 20 minutes, wearing a wig to disguise himself, and posing as a tattoo on a man's arm. A sponge called "Drifter" is also shown and mistaken for SpongeBob, but the real SpongeBob shows up with a clown wig and Reg lets the Drifter in.
Finally, SpongeBob goes to Weenie Hut Jr's. The patrons talk about special days at the restaurant and the animatronic server calls SpongeBob a weenie, annoying him in the process. The patrons then suggest ways for SpongeBob to prove his toughness and gain entrance to The Salty Spitoon. SpongeBob figures that the quickest way to do so would be to win a fight, but since he is not very strong, he decides to stage a fight with Patrick.
The fight with Patrick is supposed to be the latter letting him win. They sling insults at each other to make the fight seem more realistic, but SpongeBob calls Patrick "Tubby," angering him and leading him to attacking SpongeBob. The latter reminds him that he is supposed to let him win and Patrick proceeds to beat himself up as if there were an invisible person attacking him, even flinging himself into the background.
Reg becomes amazed about SpongeBob beating up Patrick without even touching him and finally allows him to enter The Salty Spitoon.
A joyful SpongeBob runs inside the club, but he slips on an ice cube and falls, putting him in the hospital. He initially is admitted to the Bikini Bottom Hospital, but while talking to the doctor, he refers to his injuries as "boo-boos." The doctor suggests that SpongeBob is admitted to Weenie Hut General instead right next to the hospital, much to SpongeBob's dismay.
- When people tell SpongeBob where to go, the place's name is Weenie Hut ______. The track "Tympup" plays whenever the said building is shown.
- The robot waiter calling SpongeBob a weenie and the latter reacts by saying he is not one.
- SpongeBob desperately trying to go inside the Salty Spitoon, but things do not go so well.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Beach Party - Harry Bluestone [opening at Goo Lagoon]
‣ Dramatic Impact 1 - Ivor Slaney ["Who threw that piece of paper at me?"]
‣ Gruesome - The Surfdusters [SpongeBob struggling to open ketchup bottle/SpongeBob struggling to open ketchup bottle again]
‣ Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy ["Weenie Hut Jr's?!"/"Super Weenie Hut Jr's?"]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [SpongeBob at Weenie Hut Jr.'s/SpongeBob at Weenie Hut Jr.'s again]
‣ Witty Fellow - Gerhard Trede [drifter]
‣ What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor - Okko Bekker [two guys fighting]
‣ Hawaiian Cocktail - Richard Myhill [SpongeBob crying]
‣ Wooden Bear - Gil Flat, Tony Tape, Florian Voelxen [SpongeBob at Weenie Hut Jr.'s again]
‣ Andy Anorak - Chris Marshall ["Who, me?"]
‣ Casualties of Love B - Mladen Franko ["Nobody calls me Tubby!"]
‣ Vergnügungspark - Gerhard Trede [Patrick pretending to get beat up]
‣ Great Moments - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob allowed into The Salty Spitoon]
‣ Tympup A - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [ending]
- This episode is available on the Sea Stories, Complete 3rd Season, From the Beginning, Pt.1, On the Road, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 4, 2-Season TV Pack, Treasure Chest: Double Pack, The Ultimate SpongeBob Box Set, The SpongeBob SquarePants Collection, The SpongeBob SquarePants 8 Season DVD Collection, Triple Pack 3, Big Hits: Volume 2, The SpongeBob Birthday Box, Really Big Box Set, 10 Happiest Moments, SpongeBob's WhoBob WhatPants? (Greek release), The Best 200 Episodes Ever, The Third & Fourth Seasons, First 100 Episodes, and Complete Third Season DVDs.
- "No Weenies Allowed" was ranked #58 during the Best Day Ever event from November 9–10, 2006.
- "No Weenies Allowed" was ranked #27 during the SpongeBob's Top 100 event in the UK and Ireland from June 4-8, 2012.
- In HBO's TV series Six Feet Under, in the episode "You Never Know," Julio, the son of Federico, is seen watching this episode on TV.
- The two nerds talking about the special days at Weenie Hut Jr's and Super Weenie Hut Jr's with Patrick mention:
- Mega Weenie Monday
- Monster Weenie Monday
- Double Weenie Friday (formerly Wednesday)
- Super Weenie Sunday
- The two geeks are voiced by Paul Tibbitt (#1) and Kent Osborne (#2), the storyboard directors/two of the writers on this episode.
- On The Complete 3rd/Third season, this episode has pop-up trivia.
- This episode marks the first time a sponge unrelated to SpongeBob appears.
- This is the second episode to have a sign as the title card. The first is "Squid on Strike."
- In the credits of this episode, the robot is called "Animatronic Server."
- This episode aired exact same day as of the theatrical premiere of the 2002 computer-animated film Ice Age.
- On The Complete 3rd Season DVD, according to the pop-up trivia fact in the scene where SpongeBob's feet land in Tom's potato salad, it is revealed that it takes about at least 12 weeks to make an 11-minute episode.
- A clip from this episode was shown in the 2014 SpongeBob Toyota commercial.
- This episode spawned a ton of memes on the Internet, including:
- The part where SpongeBob says "I stubbed my toe last week while watering my spice garden, and I only cried for 20 minutes."
- The quote "Three days!" by Tom said after SpongeBob's feet land in his family's potato salad.
- The scene where Sandy rips Reg's "Mom" tattoo and replaces it upside down with the word "Wow."
- The exchange between Reg and the tough fish who claims to have ate a bowl of nails for breakfast without any milk.
- Patrick's quote "Nobody calls me Tubby!"
- In the Polish dub, this episode's title is "Nie dla milusińskich," which translates to "Not for Weenies."
- The track "Wooden Bear" plays as interior music for Weenie Hut Jr's.
- Reg says SpongeBob should be in Super Weenie Hut Jr's, but throughout the episode he only goes to Weenie Hut Jr's.
- SpongeBob later goes to Super Weenie Hut Jr's with Patrick in "Stuck in the Wringer."
- The title card is a reference to the "No Parking Allowed" prohibitory traffic signs.
- The scene where SpongeBob beats up Patrick without even touching him is an homage to the 1999 David Fincher film Fight Club in which Edward Norton's character the Narrator beats himself up through the manipulation of Lou.
- After Sandy flips Reg's tattoo around, it is then flipped back to normal, still reading "WOW." Later, it then says "MOM" again, and then just scribbles.
- When SpongeBob spins his legs in the air, his belt is miscolored.
- Every time the geeks, SpongeBob, and Patrick go off-screen or go to a close-up, their chairs change color, blue and white being the colors.
- When SpongeBob says "I don't have time for this," his teeth turns yellow for a split second.
- When SpongeBob returns to Weenie Hut Jr.'s and has his hands in his sundae, and the robot calls him a "weenie" once again, SpongeBob mouths "weenie" when the robot says it.
- After Patrick punched SpongeBob after the latter called the former "tubby," SpongeBob was shown with a black eye which disappears when Patrick is beating up himself.
|This page uses content from Wikipedia (original • authors). Both Encyclopedia SpongeBobia and Wikipedia are licensed under the CC BY-SA 3.0 Unported license.|