- French Narrator
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Sandy Cheeks
- Ol' Ribeye (debut)
- Rube (debut)
- Tram's Travels tour guide (debut)
- Clerk (debut)
- Stone (debut)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Incidental 67 (cameo)
- Incidental 160 (cameo)
- Incidental 48 (cameo)
- Incidental 69 (cameo)
- Incidental 49 (cameo)
- Incidental 36 (cameo)
- Incidental 106 (cameo)
- Incidental 24 (cameo)
- Fred (cameo)
- Incidental 84 (cameo)
- Incidental 60 (cameo)
- Incidental 41 (cameo)
- Incidental 46 (cameo)
- Incidental 49 (cameo)
- Sailor fish (cameo)
- Old Man Jenkins (cameo)
- Old Man Walker (cameo)
- Dad fish (debut)
- Dad fish's children (debut)
- Officer Slugfish (cameo)
- Incidental 118 (cameo)
- Officer Nancy O'Malley (cameo)
- Green officer (cameo)
- Incidental 104 (cameo)
- Incidental 8 (cameo)
- Incidental 29 (cameo)
- Incidental 119 (cameo)
- Incidental 158 (cameo)
The episode begins with Patrick asking for balloons at the Bikini Bottom Bus Depot, despite them not having any. Just then, a bus touring Bikini Bottom arrives to the Bus Depot so everyone can go to the bathroom. Patrick sees that the bus driver left his hat while going to the bathroom, and wears it. One of the fish checking out Bikini Bottom, Rube, thinks Patrick is the tour guide, so he starts showing Rube Bikini Bottom.
Patrick first shows him a kissing stone, then a hole he dug, a kid who he steals ice cream from, and a man who made a rude comment of him. Eventually Patrick shows Rube his friend, SpongeBob, while he is sleeping. Next, he shows Squidward while he is showering, but they end up getting kicked out due to Squidward wanting privacy.
Patrick shows Rube the Krusty Krab and how SpongeBob cooks Krabby Patties, but when they play with the toilets, they get kicked out. Patrick then shows Sandy's treedome, but quickly get out of there due to their lack of water helmets, and also accidentally flood the treedome.
Patrick shows Rube the last stop at the tour, which is the cemetery. They meet a skeleton who is a friend of Patrick's, but Rube accidentally tears the skeleton's arm off, making him mad. The skeleton chases Patrick and Rube until they reach the former's house. All the police arrive at the scene, but it turns out Rube was just an illusion created by The Tidal Zone.
He later becomes real and moves to Bikini Bottom.
- Patrick getting beat up.
- Rube saying "Amazing!"
- Krusty Krab customers stepping on Plankton.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Ripped Hide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card.]
‣ Tidal Zone Theme - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Opening.]
‣ Mischief Makers - Gilbert Vinter [Patrick at the bus depot.]
‣ Droopy - Arthur Wilkinson ["Balloons?"]
‣ Out on the Town - Lew Vincent [Tourists line up to use the restroom.]
‣ Flower Display - Jack Shaindlin [Patrick becomes the tour guide of Rube.]
‣ Danse Comique - Kenny Graham [Patrick shows Rube the kissing stone.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield [The stone gets up and walks away.]
‣ Stealth - Max Saunders [Patrick shows Rube a hole in the ground.]
‣ The Donut Dilemma - Nicolas Carr [Patrick jumps into the hole.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 22 - Jeremy Wakefield [Transition to next scene.]
‣ At the Zoo - Gerhard Trede [Patrick eats the ice cream of a kid.]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene.]
‣ Nice and Friendly (a) - Dick Walter [Patrick and Rube at a fat guy's house.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick and Rube thrown out of the fat guy's house.]
‣ The Silver Blade - Ilona Sekacz [Patrick and Rube flying through air.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks 24 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Everyone please gather all your belongings and follow me single file."]
• Solo Steel 4 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob sleeping while Patrick and Rube watch him.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 16 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick sucking SpongeBob's thumb.]
• Solo Steel 4 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Yes, I like sweet potatoes, thank you."]
• Solo Steel 2 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick and Rube leave SpongeBob's bedroom.]
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick, Rube, and Gary eating sandwiches at SpongeBob's kitchen.]
‣ Tiki Lounge - Lionel Wendling, Gregory Ott [Squidward taking a shower.]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Squidward screams.]
‣ Happy Links 1-5 - Paul Fenoulhet [Squidward throws Patrick and Rube out of his house.]
‣ The Rake Hornpipe - Robert White [Patrick and Rube arrive at the Krusty Krab.]
‣ Happy Links 1-5 - Paul Fenoulhet [Rube steps on Plankton.]
• Jolly Little Roger - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Patrick and Rube watching SpongeBob at the kitchen.]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Photo of Rube.]
‣ Unknown Track 100 - Patrick shows Rube the toilet of the Krusty Krab.
‣ Unknown Track 38 - Patrick shows Rube the toilet of the Krusty Krab.
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks 25 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick flushes paper rolls down the toilet.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs throws Patrick and Rube out of the Krusty Krab.]
‣ Happy Links 1-5 - Paul Fenoulhet ["Gol, this is the best tour I've ever taken!"]
‣ Blissful Thought - Peter Knight [Patrick and Rube watching Sandy's treedome.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 26 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick and Rube stumble into the treedome.]
‣ Danse Comique - Kenny Graham [Patrick and Rube dehydrating while Patrick talks about Sandy's treedome.]
‣ Goblin Ballet - Ernest Tomlinson [Patrick and Rube escape from Sandy's treedome, which gets flooded.]
‣ Unknown Track 66 - Patrick shows Rube the cemetery.
‣ Terror by Night - Hubert Clifford [An skeleton named Ribeye emerges from his grave.]
‣ Shock Headed Peter - Ronald Hanmer ["This is my old pal Ribeye, everyone."]
‣ Straight from Hell - Gregor Narholz ["The management strongly advises that you... RUN AWAY!"]
• Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ribeye chases Patrick and Rube.]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Tour guide chases Patrick and Rube.]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer [Sandy, Ribeye, and Squidward complaining about Patrick and Rube.]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Ew!"]
‣ Deeply Moving Experience - Gerhard Trede [Krabs tells the police officer he wants Rube's camera film.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 15 - Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton inside Rube's camera.]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Huh? That's strange."]
‣ Duologue - Derrick Mason ["Sorry for the misunderstanding everybody, but I didn't take any pictures today."]
‣ ? [Rube vanishes.]
‣ Tidal Zone Theme - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending.]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 18, The Complete Eleventh Season, and Stuck on the Roof DVDs.
- On the April 6, 2020 airing, it was paired up with "Bunny Hunt."
- Mrs. Puff's legs and shoes are visible behind the girls' bathroom door when it is overflowing, but she does not appear at all in the crowd beforehand.
- The dad fish yells at Patrick for eating his mailbox. When the outside of his house is seen, the mailbox is visibly chewed up. The same mailbox appears in SpongeBob's refrigerator.
- This is the first episode to use the APM track "The Rake Hornpipe" since "Salsa Imbecilicus."
- This is the first time the French Narrator narrates at the end of an episode since "Nasty Patty."
- This is the first appearance of The Tidal Zone. It reappears in the episode, "The Night Patty."
- This is the second appearance of Ryan, who debuted in "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge."
- This is the third time Patrick dehydrates in the treedome due to his suffocation without the helmet. The first is "Tea at the Treedome" and the second is "Yours, Mine and Mine."
- This episode was paired with "Mind the Gap" during the SpongeBob Code-Catcher Challenge marathon.
- The Tidal Zone is a parody of The Twilight Zone.
- The tune that plays when Patrick presses the doorbell on Ol' Ribeye's grave is Chopin's Funeral March.
- Rube accidentally rips off and destroys Ribeye's arm, however in the next following scenes, Ribeye's arm is on and fine as if it regenerated.