"No Nose Knows" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from . In this episode, .
"Patrick Picks a Nose" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season six.
Time cards shown: 48 hours later
- Patrick Star
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Plastic Surgeon
- Sandy Cheeks
- Squidward Tentacles
- Fish #1
- Fish #2
Squidward gets home. Spongebob and Patrick are in Squidward's flowers. Patrick is upset when Squidward says he has no nose. Patrick picks up a hermit crab shell, thinking it is his nose but it bites him. SpongeBob and Patrick are then walking around town when SpongeBob suggests he should have plastic surgery. After the surgery, Patrick uses machines to remove the bandages of his nose and smells perfume, pasteries and more good smells. However, he smells a dumpester that chases him but when he gets home he discovers how messy his house is. So, in 48 hours, Patrick cleans his rock up with a spray and a brush. SpongeBob and Squidward walk by, and Patrick smells more bad smells. He smells imported cheese, and puts a mask on to get it away. It then cuts to SpongeBob at his house lifting weights, when Patrick comes by and makes SpongeBob drop the weight. Patrick then goes to the Krusty Krab and sprays it with freshener and puts scented candles at each table. Patrick sprays Sandy with the freshener, causing Mr. Krabs to get SpongeBob, Squidward and Sandy to the Krusty Krab and SpongeBob suggests they should use a garbage ball so his nose will shrink and fall off. The plan works, but Patrick is very sad about what happened to his nose. They bury the nose, and SpongeBob is also sad. Squidward says he doesn't care one thing about the nose, and then Patrick says "I heard that" with giant ears.
- This is the second time Patrick plugs SpongeBob's holes. (First time was in the episode Suds)
- When Patrick sprays air freshener on Sandy underwater, she chokes. But Sandy is wearing her helmet.
- Sandy is mentioned before she appears.
- The blue fish (fish #2) is voiced by Dean Kovanda, a boy with leukemia as his wish granted by the Make a Wish Foundation. The blue fish who resembles Fred also has a female voice.
- Mr. Krabs' nose sensitivity is mentioned for the first time.
- Patrick acts like he has no nose, but in The Battle of Bikini Bottom, he had a really big one, and had a nosehole in the very earlier episode Wet Painters.
- This is the second episode hermit crabs appear. The first was Life of Crime. However, they're much more smaller than the real portrayed crabs, like Mr. Krabs.
- The store Squidward bought flowers from was a title card from the episode Nautical Novice.
- The nose Patrick had looked that of Greg Shock G Jacobs nose he used for Humpty Hump of Digital underground.
- The episode's title is a reference to the tongue-twister No nose knows snow like a snowman's nose knows.
- The title card background is the stink ball Spongebob made to "kill" Patrick's nose
- This episode's alternate title is "Patrick Picks a Nose"