Nicktoons Movin' is a Nicktoons crossover video game for the PlayStation 2 and was released on October 21, 2004. In it, the player will watch as SpongeBob and Patrick host the game, but alongside mini-games influenced by the SpongeBob SquarePants cartoon series, the player will find some influenced by Jimmy Neutron, Rocket Power, Danny Phantom, and The Fairy OddParents. They are all inspired by an episode in the cartoon series, a part of which is shown prior to the mini-game in order to set it up.
The game includes one mini-game inspired by the aforementioned series. They can be played in three difficulty modes and the change is readily apparent as the difficult mode - Jimmy, a nod to Jimmy Neutron's genius kid - is much more involved than Patrick, the easy mode, a nod to Patrick's stupidity.
- Bikini Bottom Bowling (the player will need to control a bowling ball down an alley)
- Boating Madness (The player will control SpongeBob's boat as he goes through a variety of obstacles)
- Jellyfish Jam (the player will need to slap a number of jellyfish as they appear onscreen)
- Krabby Patty Match (the player will need to match up ingredients as they appear onscreen)
- Fairly Odd Invasion (the player will need to control a metal ball to destroy a number of invading creatures)
- Fishbowl Frenzy (the player will need to repair a number of cracks in a fish tank by hovering over them)
- Magical Mix Up (the player will need to “manually” rearrange pieces to fit a puzzle)
- Ghost Catcher (has the player eliminating ghosts that appear on-screen by capturing them)
- Portal Party (the player will manually control Danny as he then destroys ghosts that appear onscreen)
- Deflect-O-Matic (the player will need to keep swatting atoms back by moving your hands over the section that it will hit)
- Deep Sea Danger (the player will control Jimmy's submarine as it gets through a sidescrolling level)
- Hanging Out (where the player will need to control a glider as it gets through a number of rings)
- Rocket Hockey (has the player blocking hockey pucks back)
- This game has backwards compatibility, as it can be played on old PS3 units.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants mini-game Jellyfish Jam is based on the episode of the same name.