— Nick Fishkins, "Sold!"
Nick Fishkins is a fish who appears in the episode "Sold!".
He is an olive-yellow fish who has large faded-green lips, a small mustache, and a faded-green fin. He wears a brown uniform with an orange tie and black shoes.
He is interested in buying houses usually regardless of quality, hoping to sell them to other clients later. However, he won't buy houses that have been literally flipped over.
Role in episode
Nick Fishkins is first seen on Patrick's television as the role of a house seller. Due to the conversational style of the commercial, Patrick believes Fishkins has actually bought his house, with Patrick being unable to do anything about it.
Later in the episode, Squidward, after explaining what Fishkins does to SpongeBob and Patrick, decides to call him to come and buy his house. However, at the end, when he arrives, Squidward's house has literally been flipped, and Fishkins decides he does not want to buy Squidward's house and drives off.
- His house flipping commercial confuses SpongeBob and Patrick into doing the following:
- Moving out of and selling their homes.
- Physically flipping Squidward's house.
- In reality, house flipping is when a real estate investor buys houses and then sells them for a profit.
- Billy Fishkins shares the same last name as Nick, but it is unknown if they are related or not.