|2b - "Ripped Pants"|
|14a - "SB-129"|
|18a - "Texas"|
|36a - "Graveyard Shift" (listed as "The Graveyard Shift")|
|22a - "Something Smells"|
|List of home videos|
- In "Ripped Pants," SpongeBob was wearing underwear under his swimsuit, but on the cover of this VHS, he doesn't have underwear on.
- This VHS tape and Sponge Buddies make up the Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies DVD, which has the same release date as both of those VHS tapes.
- This also makes up the Undersea Antics Volume 1 VHS.
- The preview for this and Sponge Buddies on VHS and DVD include clips from the episodes "Plankton!," "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy," and "Dumped," even though they are not included on either of these VHS tapes or the DVD.
- The screenshots used on the back of this VHS tape are promo art images and not actual episode images. Here are those promo art images and what episodes they represent:
- The previews from this VHS are the same previews as SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Buddies 2002 VHS
- In all Nickelodeon USA airings of the episode "Something Smells" and the iTunes version, SpongeBob walks up to a building and says, "Hi, building!" which causes the building to flee from SpongeBob's breath. He goes up to Patrick and says, "I just don't get it!" and Patrick says, "I don't either."
- On this VHS tape, the Undersea Antics Volume 1 VHS tape, all DVD releases, the Nick Scene It? DVD game, Canadian airings on YTV and Nickelodeon Canada, Polish airings, UK airings, and Australian airings, the scene instead goes like this:
- SpongeBob: (walks up to a building and waves) I just don't get it! (the building flees)
- Patrick: (offscreen) I don't, either. (SpongeBob walks up to Patrick; the rest of the scene goes as normal, resulting in the same lines being repeated). According to the audio commentary on the Season 2 DVD, this was a sound mixing error. The music also repeats itself incorrectly at that point. It's made obvious since SpongeBob's mouth still clearly says the intended line.
- "Graveyard Shift" is listed as "The Graveyard Shift" on the back of this VHS tape.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.