The Nasty Patty is a poisonous alteration of a Krabby Patty that Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob make in the episode of the same name. They make it to try to poison the health inspector, thinking he is an impostor. It also appears in the video games Employee of the Month and SpongeBob HeroPants.
The Nasty Patty is made with the following ingredients:
- Regular Krabby Patty ingredients
- Volcano Sauce
- Seahorse radish
- Toenail clippings
- Being dropped into the toilet
- Dried with old gym socks
Role in episode
In the episode Nasty Patty, before the health inspector can take a bite out of the Nasty Patty, he chokes on a fly and slips in the condiments, smashing his head on the table and breaking the chair he is using, knocking him unconscious. The fly then flies out of his mouth.
Seeing his unconscious body, SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs think they have killed him with the poisoned patty. Upon seeing this, they attempt to bury him.
Role in video games
Employee of the Month
It is seen in SpongeBob's cabinet in the Krusty Krab kitchen.
It is used as a weapon.
- It also appears in a deleted scene of The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water.
- One of the patties prepared by Mr. Krabs in "SpongeBob's Place" resembles the Nasty Patty.
- Mr. Krabs describes it as the most diabolical Krabby Patty ever created.
- The Nasty Patty could possibly be inspired by cyanide in foods, due to the fact that they contain ingredients that contaminate any fish in Bikini Bottom. This isn't always true, though.