- Squidward Tentacles
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
- Pearl Krabs
- Chum Krabs (debut)
- Mrs. Puff
- Sheldon J. Plankton (cameo)
- Karen Plankton (cameo)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Annette (cameo in photo)
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
Squidward, about to eat his lunch at the Krusty Krab, is disgusted by the food served there, as Patrick eats a lot of food in one bite. Right before taking his lunch, Mr. Krabs confiscates it by saying that lunches brought from home are prohibited.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Sailor's Sting 34 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Opening at the Krusty Krab]
‣ ? [Krabs gets his body into his tanning bed of his office, leaving his shell outside]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield [Ice cream sandwich starts melting]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Oh, mama, it's hot in here!"]
‣ ? ["Oh, Neptune, I'm melting!"]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob and Patrick discover Krabs' shell with the melted ice cream sandwich]
‣ ? [Krabs' body still in the tanning bed]
‣ Drama Link (o) - Hubert Clifford [SpongeBob cries]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (V) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Strawberry! Poor guy."]
‣ Tristesse - Gerhard Trede [SpongeBob thinks Mr. Krabs is dead]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Hey, Squidward, you're right!"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (x) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Only Mr. Krabs' inside is melted, his shell is fine!"]
‣ Humorous Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick ask Plankton one large drum of chum/SpongeBob and Patrick get the container of chum]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
‣ Twelfth Street Rag - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick fills the mouth of the shell of Krabs with chum]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hmm, we're still missing something."]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob gets an idea]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (u) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob causes electricity with his bare feet]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece A - Gregor Narholz [SpongeBob zaps Krabs' shell with electricity making the chum fill around his shell]
‣ Lopey Sailor's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Mr. Krabs seems kind of dumb now."]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
‣ Sailor's Sting 20 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs sees his shell is gone]
‣ Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Krabs leaves the Krusty Krab naked trying not to be seen by anybody]
‣ Tiptoe Through the Seaweed - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick does the final test to Chum Krabs]
‣ Spongeburglar - Nicolas Carr [Krabs arrives naked at his house]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Pearl and her friends sees Krabs naked]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (e) - Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs screams]
‣ Drama Link (f) - Hubert Clifford [Krabs runs to his bedroom]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Ooh, haven't worn this one in a while."]
‣ Mission Improbable - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I'm coming, me precious Puff!"]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick take Chum Krabs to Mrs. Puff's house]
‣ Unknown Track 93 - Mrs. Puff exits her house and goes with Chum Krabs
‣ Sailor's Sting 15 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs sees Mrs. Puff's house empty]
‣ Lounging and Fine Dining - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Chum Krabs and Mrs. Puff at the restaurant]
‣ Down in Davy Jones' Locker - Nicolas Carr [Krabs arrives at the restaurant]
‣ Lounging and Fine Dining - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Krabs sees Mrs. Puff with Chum Krabs]
‣ Increase B - Dick De Benedictis [Krabs gets angry and gets in the restaurant]
‣ Tales from the Swamp (c) - Ron Goodwin ["What in Davy Jones' gym locker is going on here?!"]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Who is that?"]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick take Krabs outside the restaurant]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - "What are you doing, boy-o? It's me, Mr. Krabs, your lovesick employer!"
‣ Sailor's Sting 6 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick that's the real Mr. Krabs]
‣ ? [Squidward laughs]
‣ Bad Slide - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Krabs grunts to SpongeBob and Patrick]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Anybody would've done the same thing."]
‣ Unknown Track 93 - Mrs. Puff and Chum Krabs exit the restaurant
‣ Sailor's Sting 20 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["Get your mitts off me gal, bucko!"]
‣ ? - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["This is all a big misunderstand..."]
‣ Greenhorn Rag - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs and Chum Krabs fighting]
‣ Puka B - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- An image of this episode was accidentally released on the Nick app on October 13, 2019.
- When Mr. Krabs looks through his outfits, one of them is his Kuddly Krab uniform from "Bossy Boots."
- This is the first episode Michelle Bryan animation-directed on her own, with the second being "A Cabin in the Kelp."
- This episode reveals an unknown part of "Puka B."
- This is the most-leaked episode of the series, topping "Squid's on a Bus," which formerly held the first position.
- Coincidentally, both are season 12 episodes.
- It aired in Australia, Central & Eastern Europe, France, Greece, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Latin America, New Zealand, Portugal, South Africa, Spain, the UK, Wallonia, and possibly Israel before it aired in the United States.
- It was also released on Foxtel in Australia and New Zealand, and eventually aired on October 16, 2019, making it the fourth time an episode is made available in Australia and New Zealand before it is made available in the US. It was later made available on the Nickelodeon Play app in Australia and New Zealand on November 14, 2019.
- This episode was originally going to premiere on November 2, 2019 alongside "The Ghost of Plankton" in Russia, but due to mistake in the schedule it was replaced with "Boss for a Day".
- When SpongeBob is jumping around yelling "He's alive," his nose disappears for a split second every time he directly looks at the camera.