This article contains speculative information. Please keep this in mind as you read it.
This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
"Oh, Eugene!" is a catchphrase of Mrs. Puff, which she usually says when she is with Mr. Krabs. She has said the phrase three times throughout the show.
Their opinion on each other
- Mr. Krabs considers Mrs. Puff one of his "two great loves," with the other one being his money (rather than Pearl).
- Mrs. Puff thinks Mr. Krabs is very sweet. She has called him sweet twice.
- Mr. Krabs has the following pet names for Mrs. Puff:
- "Beautiful bell buoy"
- "Little dream boat"
- "Little lobster bib"
- "My beautiful Puff"
- "Prickly peach"
- "Sweet Mrs. Puff"
The first episode with major romantic interactions between them is in "Krusty Love," where Mr. Krabs falls in love with Mrs. Puff. He takes her to the Fancy! restaurant and uncharacteristically spends $100,000 on her, proving how deep his love is for her. Mr. Krabs enlists SpongeBob's help when he takes her on a second date. He goes crazy and asks SpongeBob to buy many expensive items for Mrs. Puff with his money. SpongeBob leaves after getting angry. Later, Mrs. Puff quickly goes to Mr. Krabs, kisses his forehead, and gives him money. The episode ends with Krabs' eyes forming a heart.
In "Party Pooper Pants," Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff dance together at SpongeBob's house party.
In "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler," Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff dance together at SpongeBob's party.
In "Summer Job," when Mr. Krabs gives Mrs. Puff a job, Mrs. Puff misunderstands what he is telling her and asks, "you mean we should go out on a date?"
In "Tutor Sauce," Mrs. Puff welcomes Mr. Krabs to her class. She is very happy about it.
In "Married to Money," Mrs. Puff shows up to Mr. Krabs' "wedding."
In "Whirly Brains," Mrs. Puff and Mr. Krabs go on a date behind a dumpster. As they each eat a Krabby Patty, Mr. Krabs reveals that they have been dating for sixteen years (the amount of time between the episode and when "Krusty Love" was produced). He asks Mrs. Puff if she wants to share their first kiss on the lips. Mrs. Puff replies, "Oh, Eugene! I thought you'd never ask." They are about to kiss when SpongeBob and Patrick's Whirly Brains pass gas and cause Mrs. Puff to inflate. Mr. Krabs thinks that she did this as a result of their kiss and says, "What a wallop!" They are last seen as Mrs. Puff blushes and says, "Oh, Eugene!"
In "Feral Friends," Mrs. Puff and Mr. Krabs sit next to each other at Sandy's Birthday Party and when they get cake Mr. Krabs tries to feed it to Mrs. Puff. Then when the moon rises they try to kiss each other on the lips for the first time but fail when the moon changes them into normal sea animals. Later in the episode, Mrs. Puff tries to eat Mr. Krabs and when Sandy saves them she continues chasing him. At the end of the episode they're about to fight but when they turn back to normal they like each other again and walk away laughing.
In "Spot Returns," there is a picture of Mr. Krabs in Mrs. Puff's house.
Times of conflict
- Plankton Paranoia: Due to his mentally insane behavior, Mr. Krabs came to conclusion that Mrs. Puff was secretly working for Plankton and bans her from the restaurant. At the end, it turns out that she, along and the rest of the gang were planning a surprise party for him. Mr. Krabs felt remorseful for his actions and apologized to his friends for banning them in the first place.
- In the comic "Dollars and Scents," which was featured in an issue of Nickelodeon Magazine and illustrated by C.H. Greenblatt, Mr. Krabs needs his employees' help to find the perfect cologne for his upcoming date with Mrs. Puff. At the end of the story, Mrs. Puff shows up with a Krabby Patty-scented perfume, and the couple shares a kiss before walking into the sunset.
- Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff's relationship is heavily featured in Chuckle and Cringe. In it, Mrs. Puff confesses to the reader, "I like Eugene Krabs. I really do."
- In Good Ideas... and Other Disasters, Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff go on a date in the park. Mrs. Puff brings a seaweed pie that Mr. Krabs ends up having an allergic reaction to. She takes him to the hospital and waits for him to get better. At the end of the story, he appreciates the thought and doesn't mind that he had to visit the hospital. His last line is "sweet Mrs. Puff made me a seaweed pie."
- In UFO!, every page featuring both Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff has them standing right next to each other.
- In Yo-Ho-Ha-Ha-Ha!: A Pirate Joke Book, Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff tell a joke together.
- In Party Time!, Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff are together at Squidward's party.
- In the second volume of SpongeBob Comics Annual-Size Super-Giant Swimtacular, Mrs. Puff (as her superhero alter-ego Mrs. Explode) helps save Mr. Krabs from Gene Scallop.
- SpongeBob Saves the Day features a retelling of "Krusty Love."
- In The SpongeBob SquarePants Oracle, Mr. Krabs calls Mrs. Puff his "little shrimp boat."
- They are together on the cover of The Complete Fifth Season DVD.