| Unofficial name
This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
Mr. Krabs' nephews are a group of detective triplets who are the nephews of Eugene H. Krabs. They appear in the episodes "Stanley S. SquarePants" and "Lame and Fortune," although in the latter, only one of them appears.
Their only known quotes are "But... Uncle... Krabs!" and "Grumble, grumble, grumble..."
All three of them look exactly like their uncle, Mr. Krabs, except they are much younger and smaller, having shorter noses, and don't have an undershirt and a belt; instead they wear light-blue shirts and blue shorts.
According to Mr. Krabs, they solve mysteries. Also, they finish each other's sentences. They also like doing the same thing as each other.
"Stanley S. SquarePants"
The group is seen when Mr. Krabs talks about how many relatives got passed over for a job at the Krusty Krab. He explains that he turned them down, and he says that they like to solve mysteries. He demands them to solve the mystery of why they didn't get the job, causing them to walk away in annoyance.
"Lame and Fortune"
One of them appears at Dream Mr. Krabs' funeral.
- The fact that the nephews are identical, finish each other's sentences and refer to Mr. Krabs as their uncle is a possible reference to the nephews of Popeye the Sailor.
- Mr. Krabs says that they love to solve mysteries, meaning they might be detectives. This is most likely a reference to Huey, Dewey, and Louie from DuckTales.
- In “Stanley S. SquarePants,” when they say, “But...Uncle...Krabs!” each one says each word, making them finish each other's sentences.
- They refer to Mr. Krabs as Uncle Krabs.
- This is confusing, as they should call him Uncle Eugene as Krabs is his last name.
- Though, sometimes it does happen when sometimes one will call their family members by their last name, such as their grandparents or uncles and aunts.
- Since they are Mr. Krabs' nephews, they are the cousins of Pearl and grandsons of Betsy Krabs but they haven't been seen interacting with either one.
- In "Lame and Fortune," one of them is seen sitting beside their grandmother in Mr. Krabs' funeral fantasy but doesn't interact with her.
- Also, Pearl is present but they don't interact with her either.
|Crustaceans (V • E)|
Alan Quaterkrab • Betsy Krabs • Brain crab creature • Captain Tightwad • Check-in lobster • Chintzy McGee • Dwight T. Wad • Eugene H. Krabs • Grandpa Redbeard • Hermit crab • Huford BargainBottom • Johnny Krill • Jumbo Shrimp • King Krabs • Larry the Lobster • Little crab • Mr. Krabs' double • Mr. Krabs' grandma • Mr. Krabs' nephews • Pat the Crab • Prehistoric Krabs • Shapiro the Maître D' • Shellnapping victim • Shrimp • Sneaky Hermit • Victor Krabs • William Krabs • Yeti Krab