- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs (mentioned)
- Bubble Bass
- Taylor Fishbowl
- Susie Rechid
- Mama Bass (debut)
- Ms. Mildred
- Fruit man (debut)
- Miss Shell
- Old Man Jenkins (wheelchair)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Grandma Bass (mentioned)
The episode starts with Bubble Bass hosting an imaginary talk show, where he is interviewing a Krabby Patty. Suddenly, his mother loudly calls down to him, ending the fantasy and revealing Bubble Bass to be sitting in the basement, talking to himself and pretending to do a talk show with various items.
His mother asks him to take out the trash, dry the dishes, and walk the worm. He says that he doesn't feel like it, so she throws garbage down the stairs, dishes at him, and the pet worm attacks Bubble Bass. He decides to move out, so his mom throws laundry at him while doubting that he can live on his own. Bubble Bass then says he needs to find two "able-bodied idiots" to help him move. At that point, SpongeBob and Patrick crash into him in a wagon, so Bubble Bass asks if they help him move, they'll earn a free lunch. Patrick is quite excited about this, so they agree.
Bubble Bass tells them to move his stuff from his mother's basement to his grandmother's basement across town. He then breaks a stick, pretending it is his back, saying that his back prevents him from helping them move and that SpongeBob and Patrick have to do it all themselves. He gives them his grandmother's address. SpongeBob asks if he needs to pack his things before they move them, so Bubble Bass tells them to pack them, and to remember the free lunch prize. He then leaves them to get started.
SpongeBob and Patrick then begin packing the things, destroying some of them so that they'll fit in the small boxes. When they leave, it is revealed that the two have literally stripped Bubble Bass's mom's house down to the metal framing. The two then begin causing havoc as they roll the stuff down the sidewalk. A lady then forces them to back up their stuff so she doesn't have to walk around them and off the sidewalk. The bag rolls up a hill and rolls back down, crushing Lady Upturn (Ms. Mildred). SpongeBob and Patrick manage to stop the bag from rolling into the street. SpongeBob says they need to be more careful.
They then try to push the bag up a hill, but it rolls back down, knocking people and items out of the way. The bag is about to hit some babies, but Patrick manages to steer in front of the bag and keep it from crushing them. The babies reappear and crash into the bag, sending it flying up a hill and landing presumably at Bubble Bass's grandma's house. The two decide to bring the things in, destroying the house in the process. The actual homeowner comes home and reveals that it was not the grandma's house, it was really his house. He then tells them that the house they're looking for is across a bridge, as Bubble Bass is seen waiting. The fish explodes out of anger after the pair leave without acknowledging their wrong.
SpongeBob tells Patrick not to look down as they cross the rickety bridge, and the wind pushes the bridge around. Suddenly, SpongeBob gets the hiccups and this causes the bridge to swing around. Lady Upturn and the babies suddenly reappear on the now-broken bridge and the bag is flung up to Bubble Bass's grandma's house. The two tell him that they brought his stuff and want their lunch, but Bubble Bass says that he ate it. This causes Patrick to become enraged and shout at Bubble Bass. SpongeBob then tells Bubble Bass he is mean and has "crossed the line of aquatic decency." Telling him he might think he took a couple of bottom feeders for a ride today, but he's got a newsflash for him and says that if he paid them they wouldn't eat his free lunch.
SpongeBob then tells Patrick he'll make him a free lunch, they leave as a smug Bubble Bass says he pulled it off without flicking a fin and opens a box, revealing his angry mother. She shouts at her surprised son, demanding to know why he thinks it's was funny to put his own mother in a box and drag her all over town. She then stuffs him in the box and wheels him around town to see how he likes it, as he protests his innocence but is ignored as she crashes him intentionally into things. Bubble Bass then pleads with his mother to stop and promises to wash dishes, though she continues bumping him into things.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Cream Pie - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card.]
‣ Swing It! - [Optigan sample] [Opening/Krabby Patty introduced.]
‣ ? [Rimshot.]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony ["Bubble Bass, who are you talking to down there?"]
‣ Cartoon Sting 4 - "I am moving out!"
‣ Gator - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick running around.]
‣ Lite Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass gets a devious expression.]
‣ Cartoon Sting 5 - Bubble Bass orders SpongeBob and Patrick to move all his belongings to his grandmother's basement.
‣ Clowning Around - Barry Anthony ["I guess you'll have to pack my stuff too."]
‣ You're Nice - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick packing all of Bubble Bass's stuff.]
‣ Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick carrying giant sack of stuff on a wagon around Bikini Bottom.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (k) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob removes Patrick's thought.]
‣ Stupid Plan - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick focus.]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Giant sack rolling down the street.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (v) - Jeremy Wakefield ["We shall, Patrick."]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick trying to escape from babies.]
‣ An Underwater Conversation - Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at a house.]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob slaps Patrick.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick skipping hand in hand.]
‣ Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick trying to get the sack into the house.]
‣ An Underwater Conversation - Barry Anthony ["Look what we did to the Bubble Bass's granny's house."]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass's grandmother's house is shown.]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Fish gets angry and explodes.]
‣ ? [Fish's hat floats back down.]
‣ The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick carrying the sack through the bridge.]
‣ Unknown Track 73 - SpongeBob looks down.
‣ The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I turned off my eyes."]
‣ Slide Whistle Song - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Babies and the lady on the rope.]
‣ ? ["Oof...ta-da...oof."]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass tells SpongeBob and Patrick that he ate the free lunches.]
‣ Spooky Spectre - Eban Schletter [Patrick gets angry at Bubble Bass.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass melts.]
‣ Proud to be a Fish - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["You have crossed the line of aquatic decency!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (o) - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass laughs.]
‣ Shellfish Behavior - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending.]
- As of June 22, 2019, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 7.5/10 based on 117 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 9.3/10 based on 2 votes.
- The title was originally "Move Your Bubble Bass," but was changed due to containing an innuendo.
- The title card background is similar to "Mall Girl Pearl," but it is dark green instead of pink.
- This episode aired nine years after "Sand Castles in the Sand" premiered, five years after "Jailbreak!" premiered and aired on the same day "Chatterbox Gary" premiered in the UK.
- This episode premiered in Israel seventeen years after The Good, the Bad, and the Krabby and A Christmas Coral were published, twelve years after the SpongeBob DetectivePants: The Case of the Missing Spatula book and The Art Contest: No Cheating Allowed! were published, five years after "Don't Look Now" and "Séance Shméance" premiered in Greece, two years after "Mall Girl Pearl" and "Two Thumbs Down" premiered in Canada and "Patrick! The Game" and "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" premiered in Israel, and one year after "Squid Plus One" and "The Executive Treatment" premiered in Japan.
- This is the first episode since "Pickles" in Season 1 where Bubble Bass is the main antagonist and as a major role.
- Ms. Mildred appears again since "Krusty Katering," this time as Lady Upturn.
- Patrick's appearance with a live-action face could be a reference to the gag in "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" of SpongeBob's live-action mouth.
- This is the first time where Bubble Bass calls SpongeBob by his first name rather than his last.
- This episode premiered in Canada on May 3, 2018, along with its sister episode "Doodle Dimension."
- This is the second episode in the series that doesn't use music from APM Music, the first being "Reef Blower," making this the first full length episode to not use APM Music.
- The boat that flowed out of Patrick's mouth bears a striking resemblance to the RMS Titanic, a British passenger liner that sank in the Atlantic after colliding with an iceberg on April 15, 1912.
- After the scene where the cart containing all of Bubble Bass' belongings rolls around in a valley, the two hills surrounding the area immediately disappear and the cart almost rolls into traffic.
- Patrick daydreaming about the free lunch Bubble Bass promised.
- SpongeBob snapping Patrick out of his fantasies and telling him to focus.
- SpongeBob and Patrick getting many people in trouble.
- Patrick drooling.
- Mama Bass crashing her trapped son into things.