- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs (mentioned)
- Bubble Bass
- Incidental 160
- Incidental 152
- Incidental 153
- Mama Bass (debut)
- Lady Upturn
- Fruit man (debut)
- Incidental 93
- Old Man Jenkins (wheelchair)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Grandma Bass (mentioned)
The episode begins with Bubble Bass holding his fantasy talk show, only to be interrupted by his mother, who wants him to do chores. This is the final straw for Bubble Bass, as he decides to move to his grandmother's house. However, he needs two idiots to do the job for him. Fortunately, SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at just the right time. Bubble Bass tells them if they help him move him out, he will give them free Krabby Patties, which convinces them to help out.
Bubble Bass makes the two help move out his furniture and fakes him breaking his back so he does not have to do any work. SpongeBob and Patrick end up packaging everything except for the frame of the house and carry the bag through Bikini Bottom.
SpongeBob and Patrick meet some obstacles while bringing the bags, but eventually reach Bubble Bass' grandma's house. They accidentally destroy her house due to the weight of the bag, but it turns out they were at a house similar to the house they were supposed to go to. They finally reach Bubble Bass after walking across a bridge between the two houses. However, despite Bubble Bass' promise, he eats the bags with the Krabby Patties. This makes Patrick mad and tells him that things will get crazy if he does not give SpongeBob a free lunch. The two leave, but Bubble Bass does not care as he still moved out. However, it turns out SpongeBob and Patrick had packaged his mother in the bag too, making her angry and punish Bubble Bass, as the episode ends.
- Patrick daydreaming about the free lunch Bubble Bass promised.
- SpongeBob snapping Patrick out of his fantasies and telling him to focus.
- SpongeBob and Patrick getting many people in trouble.
- Patrick drooling.
- Mama Bass crashing her trapped Bubble Bass into things.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Cream Pie - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card.]
‣ Swing It! - Optiganally Yours [Optigan sample] [Opening/Krabby Patty introduced.]
• ? [Rimshot]
• A Fishy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Bubble Bass, who are you talking to down there?"]
• A Simple Conversation 1 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I am moving out!"]
• Seaweed 2 - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick running around.]
• Light Conversation 1 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass gets a devious expression.]
• Silly Bob Conversation 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass orders SpongeBob and Patrick to move all his belongings to his grandmother's basement]
• Clowning Around - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I guess you'll have to pack my stuff too."]
• You're Nice - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick packing all of Bubble Bass's stuff.]
• Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick carrying giant sack of stuff on a wagon around Bikini Bottom.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 22 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob removes Patrick's thought.]
• Stupid Plan-No Bass - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick focus]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Giant sack rolling down the street.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 23 - Jeremy Wakefield ["We shall, Patrick."]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick trying to escape from babies.]
• An Underwater Conversation - Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at a house.]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob slaps Patrick]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 13 - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick skipping hand in hand.]
• Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick trying to get the sack into the house.]
• An Underwater Conversation - Barry Anthony ["Look what we did to the Bubble Bass's granny's house."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass's grandmother's house is shown]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Fish gets angry and explodes.]
• ? [Fish's hat floats back down.]
• The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick carrying the sack through the bridge]
• Light Suspense Segway - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob looks down]
• The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I turned off my eyes."]
• Slide Whistle Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Babies and the lady on the rope.]
• ? ["Oof...ta-da...oof."]
• A Fishy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass tells SpongeBob and Patrick that he ate the free lunches]
• The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass burps]
• Spooky Spectre - Eban Schletter [Patrick gets angry at Bubble Bass]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass melts.]
• Proud to Be a Fish - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["You have crossed the line of aquatic decency!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 15 - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass laughs.]
• Slide Whistle Stooges 2 - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending.]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 18 and The Complete Eleventh Season DVDs.
- The title card background is similar to "Mall Girl Pearl," but the background is dark green instead of pink.
- Ms. Mildred appears again since "Krusty Katering," this time as Lady Upturn.
- This is the first episode since "Pickles" in season 1 where Bubble Bass has a major role.
- This is the first time where Bubble Bass calls SpongeBob by his first name rather than his last.
- Syncro-Vox was used for Patrick's upclose scene where he threatened Bubble Bass, which is a reference to other shows that use that technique, such as The Annoying Orange.
- This is the first time since "F.U.N." in Season 1 where SpongeBob says Bubble Bass' name.
- The boat coming out of Patrick's mouth bears a striking resemblance to the RMS Titanic.
- After the scene where the cart containing all of Bubble Bass' belongings rolls around in a valley, the two hills surrounding the area immediately disappear and the cart almost rolls into traffic.