- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs (mentioned)
- Bubble Bass
- Ryan Timmy
- Taylor Fishbowl
- Susie Rechid
- Mama Bass (debut)
- Ms. Mildred
- Fruit man (debut)
- Miss Shell
- Old Man Jenkins (wheelchair)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Grandma Bass (mentioned)
The episode begins with Bubble Bass holding his fantasy talk show, only to be interrupted by his mother who wants him to do chores. This is the final straw for Bubble Bass, as he decides to move to his grandmother's house.. However, he needs two idiots to do the job for him. Fortunately, SpongeBob and Patrick arrive just at the right time. Bubble Bass tells them if they help him move him out, he'll give them free Krabby Patties, which convinces them to help out.
Bubble Bass makes the two help move out his furniture, and fakes him breaking his back so he doesn't have to do any work. SpongeBob and Patrick end up packaging everything except for the frame of the house, and carry the bag through Bikini Bottom.
SpongeBob and Patrick meet some obstacles while bringing the bags, but eventually reach Bubble Bass' grandma's house. They accidentally destroy her house due to the weight of the bag, but it turns out they were at a house similar to the house they were supposed to go to. They finally reach Bubble Bass after walking across a bridge between the two houses.
However, despite Bubble Bass' promise, he eats the bags with the Krabby Patties. This makes Patrick mad and tell him that things will get crazy if he doesn't give SpongeBob a free lunch. The two leave, but Bubble Bass doesn't care as he still moved out. However, it turns out SpongeBob and Patrick had packaged his mother in the bag too, making her angry and punish Bubble Bass, ending the episode.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Cream Pie - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card.]
‣ Swing It! - [Optigan sample] [Opening/Krabby Patty introduced.]
‣ ? [Rimshot.]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony ["Bubble Bass, who are you talking to down there?"]
‣ A Casual Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I am moving out!"]
‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick running around.]
‣ Lite Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass gets a devious expression.]
‣ A Simple Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass orders SpongeBob and Patrick to move all his belongings to his grandmother's basement.]
‣ Clowning Around - Barry Anthony ["I guess you'll have to pack my stuff too."]
• You're Nice - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick packing all of Bubble Bass's stuff.]
• Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick carrying giant sack of stuff on a wagon around Bikini Bottom.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (k) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob removes Patrick's thought.]
‣ Stupid Plan - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick focus.]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Giant sack rolling down the street.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (v) - Jeremy Wakefield ["We shall, Patrick."]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick trying to escape from babies.]
‣ An Underwater Conversation - Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at a house.]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob slaps Patrick.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick skipping hand in hand.]
• Skipping to School - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick trying to get the sack into the house.]
‣ An Underwater Conversation - Barry Anthony ["Look what we did to the Bubble Bass's granny's house."]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass's grandmother's house is shown.]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Fish gets angry and explodes.]
‣ ? [Fish's hat floats back down.]
‣ The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Patrick carrying the sack through the bridge.]
‣ Unknown Track 73 - SpongeBob looks down.
‣ The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I turned off my eyes."]
• Slide Whistle Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Babies and the lady on the rope.]
‣ ? ["Oof...ta-da...oof."]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [Bubble Bass tells SpongeBob and Patrick that he ate the free lunches.]
‣ Spooky Spectre - Eban Schletter [Patrick gets angry at Bubble Bass.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass melts.]
‣ Proud to be a Fish - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["You have crossed the line of aquatic decency!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (o) - Jeremy Wakefield [Bubble Bass laughs.]
• Slide Whistle Stooges 2 - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending.]
- The title was originally "Move Your Bubble Bass," but was changed due to containing an innuendo.
- The title card background is similar to "Mall Girl Pearl," but it is dark green instead of pink.
- This episode aired nine years after "Sand Castles in the Sand" premiered, five years after "Jailbreak!" premiered and aired on the same day "Chatterbox Gary" premiered in the UK.
- This episode premiered in Israel seventeen years after The Good, the Bad, and the Krabby and A Christmas Coral were published, twelve years after the SpongeBob DetectivePants: The Case of the Missing Spatula book and The Art Contest: No Cheating Allowed! was published, five years after "Don't Look Now" and "Séance Shméance" premiered in Greece, two years after "Mall Girl Pearl" and "Two Thumbs Down" premiered in Canada and "Patrick! The Game" and "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" premiered in Israel, and one year after "Squid Plus One" and "The Executive Treatment" premiered in Japan.
- This is the first episode since "Pickles" in season 1 where Bubble Bass is the main antagonist and as a major role.
- Ms. Mildred appears again since "Krusty Katering," this time as Lady Upturn.
- Patrick's appearance with a live-action face could be a reference to the gag in "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" of SpongeBob's live-action mouth.
- This is the first time where Bubble Bass calls SpongeBob by his first name rather than his last.
- This episode premiered in Canada on May 3, 2018, along with its sister episode "Doodle Dimension."
- This is the second episode in the series that doesn't use music from APM Music, the first being "Reef Blower," making this the first full length episode to not use APM Music.
- This and its sister episode "Doodle Dimension", are the first pair of episodes were Squidward does not appear since "One Coarse Meal" and "Gary in Love".
- The boat that flowed out of Patrick's mouth bears a striking resemblance to the RMS Titanic, a British passenger liner that sank in the Atlantic after colliding with an iceberg on April 15, 1912.
- After the scene where the cart containing all of Bubble Bass' belongings rolls around in a valley, the two hills surrounding the area immediately disappear and the cart almost rolls into traffic.
- Patrick daydreaming about the free lunch Bubble Bass promised.
- SpongeBob snapping Patrick out of his fantasies and telling him to focus.
- SpongeBob and Patrick getting many people in trouble.
- Patrick drooling.
- Mama Bass crashing her trapped son into things.