"More Feeling" is a SpongeBob SquarePants Goodbye, Krabby Patty? short. In this short, SpongeBob tells Patrick to put more feeling in his lines. This short was written by Kaz and storyboarded by Adam Paloian.
SpongeBob is directing what is presumably an advertisement for the Krabby Patty, in which he wants Patrick to say how nice they are. After the first take, SpongeBob asks that Patrick give his line "more feeling." After a more dramatic recital, SpongeBob shouts "More feeling!" again. Patrick does a few more attempts: smashing the microwave, singing opera, and being surrounded by zombie Krabby Patties. Patrick delivers the line perfectly while talking to SpongeBob, who melts into a puddle.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (r) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick hugs SpongeBob.]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (v) - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick sits again.]
‣ Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eats the Krabby Patty again.]
‣ A Christmas Suite - Richard Harvey [Patrick rolls around on the table.]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick hits the microwave.]
‣ Class.Finale 04 C Maj 1 - Marcin Pospieszalski [Patrick is at the opera stage.]
‣ Fanfares 18 C Maj - Marcin Pospieszalski [Patrick is at the opera stage.]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [Mutant Krabby Patties surround Patrick.]
‣ Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [The ending]
- This short premiered eight years after "Grandpappy the Pirate," six years after SpongeBob Marbles & Slides was updated for the fifth time, four years after Disorder in the Deep was released, and two years after The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water was released in France.
- This short premiered in Greece two years after "Patrick-Man!" premiered in Germany and Poland.
- This is one of the rare SpongeBob SquarePants shorts that were dubbed for the Croatian version of the show.