SpongeBob is directing what is presumably an advertisement for the Krabby Patty, in which he wants Patrick to say how nice they are. After the first take, SpongeBob asks that Patrick give his line "more feeling." After a more dramatic recital, SpongeBob shouts "More feeling!" again. Patrick does a few more attempts: smashing the microwave, singing opera, and being surrounded by zombie Krabby Patties.
Patrick delivers the line perfectly while talking to SpongeBob, who melts into a puddle.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [The opening]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 28 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick hugs SpongeBob.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 23 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick sits again.]
• Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eats the Krabby Patty again.]
‣ A Christmas Suite - Richard Harvey [Patrick rolls around on the table.]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick hits the microwave.]
‣ Class.Finale 04 C Maj 1 - Marcin Pospieszalski [Patrick is at the opera stage.]
‣ Fanfares 18 C Maj - Marcin Pospieszalski [Patrick is at the opera stage.]
‣ Frankenstein's Niece (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [Mutant Krabby Patties surround Patrick.]
• Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [The ending]
- This short is available on the Factory Fresh, Complete Ninth Season, Next 100 Episodes, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.