"Monster Wave" was composed by Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, and James King. The main instruments being played in the piece include a guitar, a drum kit, and bass. It usually plays when something dangerous starts to happen.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob and Patrick ride the Fiery Fist O' Pain. (Replaces "Mavericks" by The Woodies on current American TV airings.)
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Patrick rides the monstrous ramp.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob drives out of control.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The surfboard goes out of control.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Plays every time Triton drives his boatmobile.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Mr. Krabs sees many coins.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob and Tony Fast Jr. have a challenge.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - SpongeBob does his moon-crater boarding.
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - Race car drivers at the hospital.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - The Drastic Radicals do their version of jump roping.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Whirly Brains racing to the end of the street.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - SpongeBob drives crazily; Car crashes into a building.
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - SpongeBob chases Patrick on The Neck Breaker.
- 222b. "Teacher's Pests" - Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's cars slam into each other; Mr. Krabs' and Plankton's cars slam into each other once again.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Fred's legs get crushed under weights.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - SpongeBob runs out of the Krusty Krab.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy captures the four jellyfish in her suit.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - Incidental 87's mother doing extreme activities.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - Boat about to crash into the lighthouse/Junk comes from inside the lighthouse falling on SpongeBob and Mrs. Puff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.