The game segments of Friday Night Slimetime were replaced with themes and characters from some episodes such as Jellyfish Joust and Slimy Sword Battle. The games began on February 20, and led up to the premiere of the episode "Dunces and Dragons." The winners were dubbed "Knights of the Square Table."
- 4:00pm - "Jellyfish Hunter"
- 4:15pm - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"
- 4:30pm - "Krabs vs. Plankton"
- 4:45pm - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V"
- 5:00pm - "The Fry Cook Games"
- 5:15pm - "Pickles"
- 5:30pm - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II"
- 5:45pm - "Imitation Krabs"
- 6:00pm - "Neptune's Spatula"
- 6:15pm - "I Had an Accident"
- 6:30pm - "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV"
- 6:45pm - "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm"
- 7:10pm - "The Sponge Who Could Fly" (partial; first half aired only)
- 7:30pm - "The Lost Mattress"
- 7:45pm - "Good Neighbors"
- 8:00pm - "Dunces and Dragons" (NEW!)
- 8:30pm - "Ugh"
- This was the third SpongeBob event to take place on a Monday with the first being the SpongeBob-A-Thon and the second being Bikini Bottom's Most Wanted.
- This is the first event to occur in 2006.
- This event occurred after the last “Friday Night Slimetime” event happened.
- This is the first event to lead up to a premiere of a season 4 episode.