"Moloka'i Nui" was composed by Kapono Beamer. It typically plays at the end of an episode when the plot's conflict is resolved. There are two versions: The first used in the series, the second in "How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants & His Underwater Buddies" The main instruments being played in the piece include the guitar, a ukulele, and the bass.
Moloka'i Nui (a)
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - Title card; Sandy and SpongeBob introduce themselves to each other.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - "I really did it, didn't I? You guys couldn't blow anything like that!"
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - The ending.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob delivers the pizza.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - "I did it!"
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick play in the control room.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "I've got a square head, and a real ghost has a round one."
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - "Oh, SpongeBob, you didn't have to give me anything." (Low-pitched)
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "You saved us, son!"
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Title card.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - The ending.
- 29b. "Dumped" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - SpongeBob laughs repeatedly.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Patrick tells SpongeBob that his party was a success.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - After the movie ends.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Mrs. Puff laughs and blows away.
- 93a. "Picture Day" - Title card.
- 174a. "Treats!" - The ending.
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - "Gotcha!"
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - Title card; SpongeBob thanks everyone for the play. *
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - Squidward dancing happily.
- 257b. "Breakin'" - Customers leave the employee break room.
- . "Remodeling" - Plays throughout.
- . "SpongeBob HeroPants" - Menu; Credits.
- . "SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: The Great Jelly Rescue!" - "Your guide will be one, SpongeBob SquarePants. Your tour will now begin."
Moloka'i Nui (b)
- . "How to Draw SpongeBob SquarePants & His Underwater Buddies" - Sherm Cohen draws Sandy