— Miss Appear, "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V"
Miss Appear is a superhero who first appears in the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V." She is part of The International Justice League of Super Acquaintances (I.J.L.S.A.)
She has the ability to become invisible or visible. Her costume is a purple suit.
Role in series
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V"
She and the I.J.L.S.A. fight against the B.G.A.T.F.B.C. (Bad Guys All Together for Book Club).
Sandy dresses up as Miss Appear and acts in a re-enactment of the lost episode of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
Role in SpongeBob SquigglePants
- Stealth (attempted by Sandy and worked, too well)
- Surprise attacks (attempted by Sandy but failed)
- She is not physically transparent, meaning that she is vulnerable even when hidden. This is shown when she is hit by a car.
- Miss Appear is a parody of Invisible Woman from Fantastic Four, but in "The Bad Guy Club for Villains," she seems to resemble Wonder Woman more, in both looks and personality.
- Miss Appear's name is a portmanteau of Miss, a common formal address for a woman, and disappear, referencing her ability.