Miss Appear is a superhero who first appears in the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V." She is part of The International Justice League of Super Acquaintances (I.J.L.S.A.)
She has the ability to become invisible or visible. Her costume is a purple suit.
Role in series
"Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V"
SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, and Mermaid Man dress up as the I.J.S.L.A. to get back at Barnacle Boy joining the dark side. Sandy dresses up as Miss Appear.
She and the I.J.L.S.A. fight against the B.G.A.T.F.B.C. (Bad Guys All Together for Book Club).
Sandy dresses up as Miss Appear and acts in a re-enactment of the lost episode.
She is seen in the "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" segment of the book.
Sandy, dressed as Miss Appear, chases Plankton in the Comic Book stage. When the stage is completed, she catches Plankton and takes his Krabby Patty.
- Stealth (attempted by Sandy and worked, too well)
- Surprise attacks (attempted by Sandy but failed)
- She is not physically transparent, meaning that she is vulnerable even when hidden. This is shown when she is hit by a car.
- Miss Appear is a parody of Invisible Woman from Fantastic Four, but in "The Bad Guy Club for Villains," she seems to resemble Wonder Woman more, in both looks and personality.
- Miss Appear's name is a portmanteau of Miss, a common formal address for a woman and disappear, referencing her ability.