FANDOM

WinslowOddballs456

aka Master Ellis

  • I live in Maryland
  • I was born on May 30
  • My occupation is Gopher
  • I am Male
A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • I see you have returned, and the only thing you do in this best wiki is saying bad things about Spongebob, and we are getting sick of it. Please stop!

      Loading editor
    TheOneFootTallBrickWall
    TheOneFootTallBrickWall closed this thread because:
    Don't do that again. Reason for closure: Drama thread.
    18:07, December 16, 2016
  • I am getting sick of this. Why are you even allowed to still be here? You have done so many bad things that you should have been banned a long time ago.

    So, please just stop adding your opinions in articles. This wiki is for facts, NOT opinions.

    I don't even know why I am writing to you. You probably won't respond anyway.

      Loading editor
  • Recently, on the Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots, Nicktoons: Battle for Volcano Island, and Nicktoons Unite! pages, you removed a valid section with, what I believe is, an unfair reason. Please do not do this.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • First, please stop adding the category, "Villains" to Mr. Krabs' page. He is not a villain. An Anti-Hero, maybe, but not a villian.

    Second, Plankton! might not be Plankton's first episode.

      Loading editor
    • View all 18 replies
    • Looney Tunes are anti-heroes and villains, but their personas are consistent and they do show some mortaility. Krabs shows none. 

      So you're saying he's a good person basically? 

        Loading editor
    • WinslowOddballs456 wrote: Looney Tunes are anti-heroes and villains, but their personas are consistent and they do show some mortaility. Krabs shows none. 

      So you're saying he's a good person basically? 

      In general, "YES". And I disagree with the claim that Mr. Krabs shows no mortality.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Recently, you added debatable information to the Squidward Tentacles page. Please don't do that.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Since it has been awhile, I should remind you that it is against the rules to explain jokes.

      Loading editor
  • Recently, on the "The Clash of Triton" page, you added a opinionated statement, please do not do this.

      Loading editor
    • View all 13 replies
    • Krassandra wrote:
      120d wrote:
      Recently, on the "The Clash of Triton" page, you added a opinionated statement, please do not do this.
      And who says this? 120d? The same 120d that deletes my edits because of "common people opinion"?

      And who says this? Krassandra? The same Krassandra that harasses 120d on another thread?

        Loading editor
    • WinslowOddballs456 wrote:
      What'd I ever do to you?

      You have been making bad edits since I met you and AMK takes your side any time that I try to prove that you are a bad editor.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hi!

    Where did you get these images in this edit from? They're great! I was just curious. :3

      Loading editor
  • Do you have a source for SpongeGar being in the second movie?

    Do you have a source for this statement?

      Loading editor
  • Why did you rename "Party Pooper Pants"?

      Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • Tominator777 wrote:
      actually, 120d also reported you for doing that, so i think he either didn't, or did, but decided to go with his way of doing things.

      I did read the reason. I also know that his reason is a lie.

        Loading editor
    • 120d wrote:
      Tominator777 wrote:
      actually, 120d also reported you for doing that, so i think he either didn't, or did, but decided to go with his way of doing things.
      I did read the reason. I also know that his reason is a lie.

      oh, yeah, but at least he did provide a reason for renaming, and you are correct that he probably does need admin permission before renaming pages, but i'll let him off with a warning.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.