FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • They should share the same page as their respective songs.

      Loading editor
    • I disagree. They're technically different tracks, like Puka A and Puka B. Pineapple Luau and Pineapple Luau with Bongos share the same page because they're the same track, but one has added instruments.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • The variations of Hot Steel and Slide Licks should be numbers instead of lettered.

      Loading editor
  • This was played in Naughty Nautical Neighbors. A 20 second version of Narholz's cue. I listened to it. Perfectly in sync

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-541gidL0EdRmCrt0LTddjDXXIB7D3T2Nr2f77nZZBY/edit?usp=sharing

    Hi, I am currently working on a SpongeBob music catalog.

    I found some cue names on ASCAP/BMI, GEMA, and SABAM. Especially some of the simple Brad Carow clarinet cues.

      Loading editor
    • View all 164 replies
    • Unknown Track 40 is likely Tension Build (thanks to Friend or Foe cue names with close MACP work numbers.

      Track 47 could be"Tension Build Up", "Tension B/U", or "In the Cooler Tension Build Up (which was around theh MACP numbers for A Friendly Game.", Tension Times Two (Grooming Gary)



      There is something on SGAE called BIG TENSION BUILD AND STING, but 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • BLOCKED ICON-1
    Warning
    Hello SpongeyDude714,

    Thank you for your contributions to Encyclopedia SpongeBobia. However, you are currently in violation of one of our rules. Specifically, rude behavior. Please take a look and review our rules on this page. If you continue to violate the rules of this wiki, you may be blocked.

    Sincerely,
     Anthony2306 (WCLE)  12:21, April 18, 2020 (UTC) 

    Do not remove or close this thread.

    Please leave kinder edit summaries in the future. Thanks.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Why did you remove the section for Sailor's Stings 6 on the Sailor's Stings page?

      Loading editor
    • I'm not SpongeyDude, but I think they removed that section because that music track supposedly has a confirmed name, and the Sailor Stings page only lists the sailor tracks with unconfirmed names.

        Loading editor
    • That one has been identified as "Tip Toe Jig" with help of the BMI and CASH database. I didn't have the time to add it to the episode articles yet.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello, I have seen you doing multiple editions in this wikia this afternoon in music sections, putting track names, etc. (I've seen names of tracks that probably have been taken from databases)

    I know no one is gonna touch your work, because you're like the boss of this wikia. Nobody can touch your editions, but instead you can touch the editions that the rest does. (Talking about me)

    So please, stop removing my editions on the music sections of episodes, I'm tired of seeing all time the same thing.

    Get it? It's very frustrating from you  to keep removing my editions always, while you edit pages putting names that you take from databases and no one blames you for doing that, looks like you're untouchable in here. Please, STOP!

      Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • SpongeyDude714 wrote:
      You have again removed the original music template of Sponge Monger, Tentically Speaking, Rip Tide, Porous Pursuit and Solo Steel and Vibes 1 and changed them to APM on the Pineapple RV page. Stop doing this

      That's new.

      Some weeks ago there were still no original music templates on original soundtracks, except on the songs and Hot Steel and Slide Licks.

      But allright I wont remove them again and I'll respect that new fashion.

        Loading editor
    • SpongeyDude714 wrote:
      You have again removed the original music template of Sponge Monger, Tentically Speaking, Rip Tide, Porous Pursuit and Solo Steel and Vibes 1 and changed them to APM on the Pineapple RV page. Stop doing this

      Hello again, could you tell RomNick to stop removing my editions? I'm extremely tired of this.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello there. It seems to be that one guy will never understand what exactly he is doing wrong. Because of people closing these kind of topics whenver this guy comes and starts writing in his own fashion, I won't mention him by username. Also, he thinks I don't contribute for the wikia. Uh-huh - I recently found Kenny Pittenger's left blog which reveals that the titles some of the shorts have on DVD are actually true because they were printed in storyboards. Plus, he had rough days with his Plankton sequence in "Atlantis".

    I'll just say that he probably doesn't bother to look at the "history of edits" section in any page. Because when he's reverting, he does it with every mistake he made before, with no corrections.

    You know who I'm speaking about.


    By the way, aside from GEMA, where I can usually find the titles like "The Table 2D" at SABAM for Steve Marston?

      Loading editor
    • View all 6 replies
    • I'll join the discussion: what i noticed is that he does not think when returning things back to what he has done:he usually keeps things with every mistake he does:like "Lilly" in several descriptions instead of "Lily",or "lears" instead of "learns",or "roars SpongeBob" without a preposition "at", or "making they fall" instead of "them fall". Or even some unusual things like "Aaaaaaaaah!" or "OUT, I SAY !!!" (no, really, he has a space after that).

      Plus I watched that he kept the user shortly named "King Dedede"(afaik, it is Denzel Crocker, the guy who uploads APM and original tracks on Youtube) from making a correct tracklist of Who R Zoo by deleting half of everything he and RomNick1998 identified correctly.

        Loading editor
    • RomNick1998 wrote:
      Hello there. It seems to be that one guy will never understand what exactly he is doing wrong. Because of people closing these kind of topics whenver this guy comes and starts writing in his own fashion, I won't mention him by username.

      Also, he thinks I don't contribute for the wikia. Uh-huh - I recently found Kenny Pittenger's left blog which reveals that the titles some of the shorts have on DVD are actually true because they were printed in storyboards. Plus, he had rough days with his Plankton sequence in "Atlantis".

      I'll just say that he probably doesn't bother to look at the "history of edits" section in any page. Because when he's reverting, he does it with every mistake he made before, with no corrections.

      You know who I'm speaking about.


      By the way, aside from GEMA, where I can usually find the titles like "The Table 2D" at SABAM for Steve Marston?

      After reading all this comments I must admitt I'm laughing so hard.

      For your information, RomNick, of course I take a look to the history of edits, to see who edits the information I have putted on the soundtrack section of the episodes, and for casuality, there are always the same people: SpongeyDude, Roman and you.

      (By the way, RomNick, let me say I'm impressed of how you have convinced in such short time to SpongeyDude and Roman to make them think the same way you think, it's a shame your convincing powers didn't work on me.)

      There are some specifical pages that you three like to edit so much: Pineapple RV, Swamp Mates, Shell Games, Jolly Lodgers, Biddy Sitting, Lighthouse Louie, Who R Zoo? and EFBGW.

      Curiously, most of those pages are from the newer episodes (That have aired practically at the same time it started the obsession of interfering on my editions). Just so you know, the remaining S12 episodes are all under my edition like S11, S10... Definitely, in the days were there were no users with strange obsessions in this wikia. (I suppose you all knew this, but as you are all stubborn I wanted to make it clear)

      To conclude, I would like to thank you so much for once again respecting my editions, as you always do. I wanna say this obsession someday will end up, and don't doubt it will end on your side.

      If you were the ones who have been in this wikia for the last 5 years editing always the music section of the episodes and I was a newcomer in here, I would have respected your work during all this years, but it turns out it happened in reverse, and you still don't respect, but whatever, everyone has his levels. 

      That's all for now.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello. As I can see, you seem to have the same problem with a thing whose nickname begins with "mad" as I have.

    His problem is that he is very stubborn and wants things to do his way, even when admins tell him to compromise. And he tends to snap at almost every person on the wikia who is doing thinks not according to his way. Plus he might have an extremely boring life, not getting the point of music blogs like the still-going Kablam or Ren & Stimpy ones.

    Could you revert his edits on recent episode pages, if you can? At least every other day? I don't have all week for this.

    Thanks in advance.

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Drama.
    19:46, March 8, 2020
    • View all 15 replies
    • Take a vacation ridista10, so you won't be Mad anymore.

        Loading editor
    • SpongeyDude714 wrote:
      Take a vacation ridista10, so you won't be Mad anymore.

      Take you, but in a permanent way. Get it? Take them FOREVER, instead of telling me what to do.



      This wikia would be much better without you and NickRoom, you two don't contribute for anything in here

        Loading editor
  • Hello. Please do not make personal attacks to other users as you did here.

      Loading editor
    Alex.sapre
    Alex.sapre closed this thread because:
    Drama
    23:08, February 7, 2020
    • View all 9 replies
    • SpongeyDude714 wrote:

      Madridista10 wrote:

      SpongeyDude714 wrote:
      Lol. The user posted multiple threads on my wall which were nothing but personal insults, and I can't point out how pathetic he is? Sounds like you should have told him that instead

      https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1099793?useskin=oasis

      Stop crying, and assume what you do. There's an administator who finally tells you the reality about your acts, and you still complaining? Come on!!!

      You must be grateful that you have never been blocked, when you have deserved it multiple times.

      Hey Ivan, SBM. Blogspot got deleted, now make like a tree and get out of here

      Get YOU out of here, you don't aport anything. Congratulations, I see you're very happy about Blogspot being deleted. What a shame that the blogspot doesn't exist anymore, and you still writting crap here.

        Loading editor
    • Bruh did either of you listen? Honestly this is annoying and I hate pulling myself into crap I shouldn't be, and I don't need a rude response.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.