FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • BLOCKED ICON-1
    Warning
    Hello Roman.sinitsyn.1,

    Thank you for your contributions to Encyclopedia SpongeBobia. However, you are currently in violation of one of our rules. Specifically, rude behavior. Please take a look and review our rules on this page. If you continue to violate the rules of this wiki, you may be blocked.

    Sincerely,
     Anthony2306 (WCLE)  16:07, May 24, 2020 (UTC) 

    Do not remove or close this thread.

    Please be kinder in your edit summaries in the future. Thanks!

      Loading editor
  • I dont wanna you to touch ANY of my editions never again! Im tired of you reediting everything I edit before, ordering me not to put long descriptions, changing the order of a phrase or sentence (Even when it is okay!) I have told you many times to stop and you still removing everything to laugh at me. Besides, you're the responsable of many edition wars, and Then you say Im the one who starts them. Thats enough! I dont know how any administrator doesnt block you.

      Loading editor
    Idroppedmypen
    Idroppedmypen closed this thread because:
    drama
    20:00, May 22, 2020
  • Dont you have anything else to do apart of shorten my descriptions and putting all like you're the boss of this wikia? Dont you have to study, don't you have to job or something? Is your life that boring?

    The worst thing is that you only modify my descriptions after I edit something on them, if I havent touched anything, you wouldnt know the descriptions are toó long, (Like 98% of descriptions of episodes in this wikia) and you wouldnt touch anything. But unfortunately I edited, and you run.

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Preventing drama.
    15:49, April 16, 2020
    • and why do you always have to "call out" people for reverting your edits like you're the boss of this wiki?

        Loading editor
    • Vemsa wrote:
      and why do you always have to "call out" people for reverting your edits like you're the boss of this wiki?

      I would like to know why do you always have to meddle in conversations that havent anything to do with you, even when the admins warns you

        Loading editor
  • Excuse me, I gave you yesterday my explanations and you responded me in an arrogant way.

    First of all, you're nobody to tell me what expressions, phrases, or arguments cant I use. In fact, I didnt used any of your "forbidden" expressions in my explanations, I just told you what did I messaged to RomNick in February, and your special mind believed I was using one of your "forbidden" expresiones, BUT I  DIDNT USED, so better read the text again.

    Secondly, Im so sorry about not mentioning in my text anything about the capa, I use the caps when some character screams loudly, I dont understand whats wrong about using them. And a person who knows all the secrets of the blogspot like you, he should know that caps were used in there too.

    Thirdly and finally, I dont hate that other way, I hate that people reedits over and over my editions just because its ego and to teas me, I hate to say people to stop doinf that, and I hate that people doesnt respect me.

    More clear now??

      Loading editor
    Roman.sinitsyn.1
    Roman.sinitsyn.1 closed this thread because:
    To avoid more incessant drama.
    11:26, April 16, 2020
    • View all 12 replies
    • Erik Nicholaz wrote:
      He's right, the readers aren't dumb and will get everything without expanding. (well at least some of them maybe won't)

      Its a private conversation

        Loading editor
    • Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls wrote:

      Madridista10 wrote:

      Jackninja5DipperGravityFalls wrote:

      Madridista10 wrote: You're that insane that you even removed mostly all my descriptions I did in September in "SpongeBob in RandomLand", just because yesterday I made a few changes.



      Do you ser normal to shorten the descriptions of a no recent episode just to teas me??

      Its my fault, if I didnt touch anything on that episode, then you wouldnt have destroyed my editions, like you did. 

      The reason they were removed was because they were unnecessary. If I wanted to tease you, I'd likely do it in a more dignified manner.
      Unnecesary would be for you. But those editions were like that since Sdeptember, and you have waited to me to edit them, to remove them. You didnt see by your own.

      That says toó much about your way to doing things

      What the hell? Why would I wait this long until you did it to remove them? Honestly, you're delusional.

      I was referring to Roman. So stop teasing me

        Loading editor
  • You're as coward as RomNick, you dont have the balls to talk to me directly

      Loading editor
    Alex.sapre
    Alex.sapre closed this thread because:
    Drama
    04:45, April 16, 2020
    • View all 6 replies
    • what the hell is this? you people are bruh

        Loading editor
    • Madridista, like I mentioned to you on our thread, it's better that if there's any edit conflicts when it comes to APM pages, you can just come to me or another admin and we'll make judgement on which edition is better. However, please do not send anymore angry messages.

        Loading editor
  • Keep removing my editions that Ill continue reverting them.

    RomNick98 2.0

      Loading editor
    Roman.sinitsyn.1
    Roman.sinitsyn.1 closed this thread because:
    Case of drama
    12:55, April 15, 2020
  • Another one removing what I have edited before???

    I'm so exhausted of this!!!!

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Drama.
    21:35, March 15, 2020
    • Madridista10 wrote:
      Another one removing what I have edited before???

      I'm so exhausted of this!!!!

      Why do you have to remove all my work and put exacly as NickRoom1998 did??? Im not doing anything wrong, for god shake!!!!



      It's unbelievable, now that NickRoom has been blocked (After too much time), do you have to appear and ruin my work??? Seriously??? Who are you???? I hope it's THE LAST TIME, I'm very exhasuted of always doing the same crap.

        Loading editor
    • Again, here you are acting like you're always right when one, you can't even get RomNick's username correct, and two, you don't even bother to check your spelling in an angry comment. Heck, these threads aren't really helping your case with all the exclamation marks and question marks and crap. These don't make you sound any more superior (which you aren't in the first place), rather just annoying.

      Argue with me all you like cuz I won't respond, because it'd just be pathetic and go nowhere.

        Loading editor
    • JustYes wrote:
      Again, here you are acting like you're always right when one, you can't even get RomNick's username correct, and two, you don't even bother to check your spelling in an angry comment. Heck, these threads aren't really helping your case with all the exclamation marks and question marks and crap. These don't make you sound any more superior (which you aren't in the first place), rather just annoying.

      Argue with me all you like cuz I won't respond, because it'd just be pathetic and go nowhere.

      Clown

        Loading editor
  • Do you think you could try and find the track that plays when Bubble Bass and Patrick are escaping the alligators (when Bubble Bass uses Patrick's spicy breath to make them go faster)? I've been trying for the past two days to find it but I can't.

      Loading editor
  • What about Michael Strahan and Lana Condor? They appeared too.

      Loading editor
  • I want to see the tweet about happy Sponge chase vibes being damaged for myself, do you still have the link to the tweet?

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.