FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • Stop editing waring

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Drama.
    19:16, April 18, 2020
    • View all 7 replies
    • SpongeyDude714 wrote:

      Madridista10 wrote:

      SpongeyDude714 wrote:

      Madridista10 wrote:


      RomNick1998 wrote:
      I'll do my best in that.

      Sadly, it's that I (and other users) have to deal with insults and hot temper of the opposite side that won't try to do better.

      Before that side appears and causes more conflicts, close the thread, please.

      The side appeared, I'm sorry.
      The circus has arrived, I see.
      The omnipresent dictator arrived, I see.

      The boss of this wikia came, I see.

      You don't know when you must shut up, I see

        Loading editor
    • Madridista10 wrote:

      SpongeyDude714 wrote:

      Madridista10 wrote:

      SpongeyDude714 wrote:

      Madridista10 wrote:


      RomNick1998 wrote:
      I'll do my best in that.

      Sadly, it's that I (and other users) have to deal with insults and hot temper of the opposite side that won't try to do better.

      Before that side appears and causes more conflicts, close the thread, please.

      The side appeared, I'm sorry.
      The circus has arrived, I see.
      The omnipresent dictator arrived, I see.

      The boss of this wikia came, I see.

      You don't know when you must shut up, I see

      You know when you must shut up, I don't see

        Loading editor
  • I knew you would be that arrogant that you wouldnt even respect what the admins says. You always want to do Whatever you want, even when the admins says that way is no correct.

    You should be ashamed

      Loading editor
    RomNick1998
    RomNick1998 closed this thread because:
    Hypocrisy: an admin told not to insult other users and discuss the matter privately.
    11:03, April 18, 2020
  • I just wanna make you know that from now on I'll always tell the administrator which version is better (Mine or yours). And I hope you don't any word if he tells some edition I made is good. Allright??

    I'm tired of you, very tired.

      Loading editor
    RomNick1998
    RomNick1998 closed this thread because:
    Drama
    03:39, April 17, 2020
  • Excuse me, why are you revertin back the editions in King Plankton page?

    I told the administrator which version was better yours or mines'

    And according to his response, he said to keep Gary's Got Legs page as you edited, but King Plankton and Insecurity Guards the way I edited.

    If you don't believe me, go and look on his thread.

      Loading editor
    RomNick1998
    RomNick1998 closed this thread because:
    Preventing drama
    19:08, April 16, 2020
  • Can you be more descriptive in your edits please? Thanks!

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Drama.
    19:26, April 14, 2020
    • View all 6 replies
    • RomNick1998 wrote:
      I am. And I'm listing reasons for edits in these descriptions.

      https://spongebob.fandom.com/index.php?title=Dirty_Bubble_Returns&diff=2752772&oldid=2752544 For example, reverting back the edits to the version with bad grammar is very strange.

      https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Biddy_Sitting?action=history And here, I specifically listed the reasons for shortening, yet that user ignores them, seeing them as bad.

      https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1138515#21 And the "trimming down" method which was advised earlier doesn't work for that guy.

      I don't do completely different descriptions, as that guy says. I shorten them to make them more readable and understandable, just as advised. And the increasing amount of details is fine for track pages. But when four descriptions in a row start with a single word and go to three lines of text, you know there is a problem.

      You're the one who was their problem. Don't doubt that I'll continue the editions whenever I want, I've been in here for much longer than you, and I won't change my way to do it just because you complish.

      I know that I have tell you this many times, but you don't seem to learn. Anyway, If I would you I would be concerned about my future on this wikia.

        Loading editor
    • RomNick1998 wrote:
      Madridista10 wrote:
      RomNick1998 wrote:
      "But allright, I'll send my editions next time that happens, but I'll preffer to do them in my own way."

      Splendid. So this means that no matter what the admins say about the quality of edits, he'll not improve them.

      Could you shut up for once and don't intrude in other peoples' thread. Are you normal???
      The person has written on my personal wall and I'm answering him/her (don't know the gender). What exactly do you mean by "other people" in this context, I don't know.

      You're very lost. 

        Loading editor
  • It's not drama, respond to me at least and we could get to an argue.

    But don't ignore me even when you are being disrespectful with me, as many times.

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Drama
    19:08, April 5, 2020
    • View all 6 replies
    • Madridista10 wrote:
       

      I'm sorry but I've been in here so much earlier than you, so you have to obey what I say you.

      What makes you think that??

      Plus, you seem to ignore that the admins have chosen shortening as the method of compromise. https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1138515#21

        Loading editor
    • Madridista10 wrote: If I "harass" as you say, it's just because you earn it. And the only hypocrite in here is you, I have told you too many times to not shorten (Not correcting gramatical errors) any of my editions. Because I've been on this wikia for many times, and it gets me very angry that now anyone like you appears and starts screwing my editions just because you doesn't like my way to do it.

      I'm sorry but I've been in here so much earlier than you, so you have to obey what I say you.

      Also, what does you care so much t

      this episode does not apply here.

        Loading editor
  • Deleting the comments I post on your wall won't stop me of saying the realities to you, just to know.

      Loading editor
    RomNick1998
    RomNick1998 closed this thread because:
    Drama.
    18:52, April 5, 2020
  • I see your mind isnt in good shape, once again.

    SpongeyDude and I agree he wouldnt delete again my descriptions in músic sections and you still deleting them and being disrepctful one more time with me.

    I still cant believe how the administrator doesnt ban anyone of you out of here, you're obseesed always to disrespect me!!!

    I dont say you a bunch of insults, because then I would be the one banned in here and it would be unfairly, as it has been all the times

      Loading editor
    MagicSponge123
    MagicSponge123 closed this thread because:
    To prevent drama.
    14:53, April 4, 2020
  • 240px-Stop hand nuvola.svg
    Blocked
    You have been blocked from editing Encyclopedia SpongeBobia for violating one of more of our policies. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make useful contributions. If you believe this block is unfair or that there has been a mistake, you may explain yourself by replying here.

    (see: block logcontributionspage moves)

    Reason: Rude behavior (edit summaries)

    Length: 1 day


      Loading editor
    • View all 5 replies
    • It literally says "Rude Behavior". And maybe don't congratulate people for getting blocked because you don't like what they're doing.

      Also why do you act like your edits are always the correct ones when you don't even bother to get his username right?

        Loading editor
    • JustYes wrote:
      It literally says "Rude Behavior". And maybe don't congratulate people for getting blocked because you don't like what they're doing.

      Also why do you act like your edits are always the correct ones when you don't even bother to get his username right?

      Don't you have anything to do that answering to me when I didn't tell you anything before?

      Also, don't attack me, if I congratulate him is because I LIKE (THIS TIME YES) what he's doing.  Get it, or may I explain you again?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Youre still editing my work, I see. Your problem is very serious.

    And I dont care if Allen doesnt like how I do the descriptions, this is not a blogspot, I tell you again.

    This is a wikia and things mustnt be done as in a blogspot that doesnt exist anymore.



    So continue editing what I have edited correctly before. Continue editing that I'll continue removing your crappy editings. One of ours is gonna give up someday and that is not gonna be me.

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Drama
    16:58, March 15, 2020
    • This reply has been removed
    • 1. Quit acting like you're always right and get over this stupid stuff. Plus we'd like to point out that when you keep reverting the edits back to yours, you don't even think and just keep all your mistakes in there.

      And then you yell at people saying they're doing it wrong.

      2. Can you two quit arguing over the descriptions for once? It's just all pointless and leads to dumb personal attacks

        Loading editor
    • Madridista10 wrote: Youre still editing my work, I see. Your problem is very serious.

      And I dont care if Allen doesnt like how I do the descriptions, this is not a blogspot, I tell you again.

      This is a wikia and things mustnt be done as in a blogspot that doesnt exist anymore.



      So continue editing what I have edited correctly before. Continue editing that I'll continue removing your crappy editings. One of ours is gonna give up someday and that is not gonna be me.

      You know instead of yelling at someone for doing something repeatedly why don't you and this user compromise?

        Loading editor
    • This account was made on September 17 2019 wrote:

      You know instead of yelling at someone for doing something repeatedly why don't you and this user compromise?

      https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1138515#21 

      I have noticed the same thing was said to both of them before. RomNick1998 started doing exactly as it was said:trimming down the descriptions that are too long(not every description - like here - https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Pineapple_RV?diff=prev&oldid=2605485). Yet the other user didn't enjoy "trimming" as a method of compromise and reverted the edits back.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.