FANDOM

A FANDOM user
  Loading editor
  • You have continued to engage in drama and act disrespectful towards other users. Consider this a final warning to improve your behavior, or a longer block may be on the table. Thanks.

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Preventing drama.
    20:25, March 31, 2020
    • View all 5 replies
    • JustYes wrote:
      Because the drama is stupid and your threads flood Recent Activity, where you just hop on to harass me

      As for that comment, that's pretty much how you act towards me.

      Anyway I'm leaving because tbh I'm not helping either. But arguing back at me won't help your case either.

      Me harasshing you. You never harass me. Shocking...

        Loading editor
    • This reply has been removed
  • why do you keep on NEEDING to harass JustYes?

      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    Preventing drama.
    18:43, March 31, 2020
    • Excuse me, but you seem to be a bit lost about this story.

      Everytime I talk to some users on threads, or even in my own thread, always has to appear commenting against me, and I'm very tired of her, cause she makes the same thing always.

      And the worst thing is that when I respond her, she doesn't say anything to me anymore, and closes the thread naming "Drama", when she's the one who actually starts the drama.

      In fact, I was blocked two weeks ago just for calling clown to her, when she provoked me as always. 

      So if I harass her, it's cause she earns it. I hope she stops or somebody stops her for commenting against me on threads, because then she makes herself the victim and she peaches to the administrator. I don't like that kind of people.

        Loading editor
    • Madridista10 wrote:
      Excuse me, but you seem to be a bit lost about this story.

      Everytime I talk to some users on threads, or even in my own thread, always has to appear commenting against me, and I'm very tired of her, cause she makes the same thing always.

      And the worst thing is that when I respond her, she doesn't say anything to me anymore, and closes the thread naming "Drama", when she's the one who actually starts the drama.

      In fact, I was blocked two weeks ago just for calling clown to her, when she provoked me as always. 

      So if I harass her, it's cause she earns it. I hope she stops or somebody stops her for commenting against me on threads, because then she makes herself the victim and she peaches to the administrator. I don't like that kind of people.

      By the way. Wrongdoings? Really?

      Did I do something illegal around here, to callificate as "Wrongdoings"? Shocking...

      Also, you should know that insults are apparently considered as rude behavior in here (Depending on which user says them, of course)

        Loading editor
  • 240px-Stop hand nuvola.svg
    Blocked
    You have been blocked from editing Encyclopedia SpongeBobia for violating one of more of our policies. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make useful contributions. If you believe this block is unfair or that there has been a mistake, you may explain yourself by replying here.

    (see: block logcontributionspage moves)

    Reason: Rude behavior

    Length: 2 weeks


      Loading editor
    • Hello, I'm back. And now I hope I don't get banned again for doing nothing.

      Come on, I can't believe you just blocked me just for calling "Clown" to a user. (When he started provoking me) 

      Aso on this wikia always there have been said worse things and those times no user has been blocked, and I don't get it why. 

      It's curious the double standard around here with the blocks, you should better block the users who keep editing others' job on the pages (Not respecting anything), and not the ones who just call a smooth insult, cause I could have called him something worse. 

      Let's make some changes, for the good of this wikia. Because the management of nowadays it's awful.

      That's all.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Please do not make rude comments towards users like you did on this thread. Consider this your final warning before a longer block is issued.

      Loading editor
    • Anthony2306 wrote:
      Please do not make rude comments towards users like you did on this thread. Consider this your final warning before a longer block is issued.

      Allright, I won't.

      But if I do rude comments it's because there are two users that are always provoking me, messing with my edits that I do on this wikia that aren't wrong, deleting them, and complaining.

      I would thank you to give warnings to them too, not only me, looks like I'm always the bad guy here.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello Madridista. Since you've been on ESB for quite a while, I was wondering if you have a skype or a Discord I can talk to you on? I wanted to speak about some more personal stuff but nothing to do with you, if you're fine with that? If not, no pressure.

      Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • Hello. Two advices for you: if you want to make music lists of recent episodes,

    1) don't make track descriptions too long, make them short but understandable like they were on the deleted music blog.

    2) if somebody else has done it before you, DON'T delete everything he has done, including the newly-identified tracks. Like "Slap and Tickle" by Roger Roger.

      Loading editor
    Alex.sapre
    Alex.sapre closed this thread because:
    To prevent arguing
    01:32, February 18, 2020
    • View all 24 replies
    • RomNick1998 wrote:
      Alex.sapre wrote:
      After discussion with the admins, we believe that the best compromise would be for RomNick1998 to simply trim down anything that is too long so that the hard work isn't completely lost. However, both of you need to watch the personal attacks and remember to stay civil when it comes to arguments. 
      Thanks so much for stating this, I appreciate it.

      Because the person who, for whatever reason, likes long descriptions clearly didn't enjoy when I did EXACTLY as you said: trimmed down anything that is too long so it isn't completely lost.

      He returned every description back to what he has typed. So that means he does not care about admins' decision, unfortunately.

      https://spongebob.fandom.com/wiki/Pineapple_RV?diff=2610820&oldid=2610379

      Don't say more stupid things and forget me. Do your job and let me do mine. You seem to have an extremely boring life. (THIRD TIME)

        Loading editor
    • Madridista, while I am sorry for the personal attacks you received in the past, I did do my best to sort it out. Please don't make it harder here by arguing because it just makes everything worse. I'll close this thread now since you both know the compromise.

        Loading editor
  • Hello. Please stop necroposting on old threads, even if they are on your wall.

      Loading editor
    • View all 9 replies
    • I don't personally have enough of a problem with you necroposting to complain about. I just sent you a message because that's my job as an admin. You're the only one complaining here, and then you say everyone else is complaing?

        Loading editor
    • Alex.sapre wrote:
      I don't personally have enough of a problem with you necroposting to complain about. I just sent you a message because that's my job as an admin. You're the only one complaining here, and then you say everyone else is complaing?

      Oh god, forget it. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
  • 240px-Stop hand nuvola.svg
    Blocked
    You have been blocked from editing Encyclopedia SpongeBobia for violating one of more of our policies. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make useful contributions. If you believe this block is unfair or that there has been a mistake, you may explain yourself by replying here.

    (see: block logcontributionspage moves)

    Reason: Rude behavior

    Length: 1 week


      Loading editor
    Anthony2306
    Anthony2306 closed this thread because:
    No need to continue this discussion.
    23:13, January 31, 2020
    • View all 8 replies
    • Madridista10 wrote:

      King Puma wrote:
      1. I read it wrong (sorry)

      2. Ya know we can see these on the wiki activities

      3. Your being rude too a administrator.

      To what administrator I'm being rude, to you?

      No, you're being disrespectful to the administrator that blocked you three times because you seem to not get why he blocked you. Getting blocked is a punishment that done by an authority to teach you something, and by you not getting that lesson - you are not trying to respect someone else's reasonable interests that they are trying to enforce on you.

      Now let's close this thread before more complaining happens.

        Loading editor
    • King Puma wrote:
      Not me? The person that blocked you is an administrator your being rude to him.

      To him???

      Come on, you said previously you read wrong. Don't bother me

        Loading editor
  • Chat Warning icon
    Discussion Warning
    Hello Madridista10,

    Thank you for participating in the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia forums/discussions. However, you are currently in violation of one or more of our rules. Specifically, making rude comments and falsely accusing users. Please take a look and review our discussions and forums policy on these pages. If you continue to violate the rules of the discussions or forums, you may be blocked by an administrator.

    Sincerely,
     Idroppedmypen (MCE) DyingCrutchman don't you DARE make any rude replies on this either 

    Do not remove or close this thread.

    This is your second warning for this.

      Loading editor
    Idroppedmypen
    Idroppedmypen closed this thread because:
    drama
    23:59, January 23, 2020
    • View all 27 replies
    • JustYes wrote:
      I know it's not my business but this is just such a dumb argument. You clearly show that you refuse to except that you aren't always right and that you were being rude as well.

      I think it is best to close this (closed by a s t a f f), since everyone is kinda contributing to the drama.

      Okay, then tell the "s t a f f" to close. It's about time

        Loading editor
    • i am the s t a f f

        Loading editor
  • Chat Warning icon
    Discussion Warning
    Hello Madridista10,

    Thank you for participating in the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia forums/discussions. However, you are currently in violation of one or more of our rules. Specifically, rude behavior. Please take a look and review our discussions and forums policy on these pages. If you continue to violate the rules of the discussions or forums, you may be blocked by an administrator.

    Sincerely,
     Idroppedmypen (MCE) DyingCrutchman told ya i would give you a warning 

    Do not remove or close this thread.

    Please don't leave rude threads on people's walls. Plus, don't reply aggressively when they ask you to stop.

      Loading editor
    • Once again, they first started insulting me, and so I'm the one who has to be warned about while others doesn't receive any warnings?? Come on...

      Anybody has to tell me to stop while they also don't stop.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.