Ay, yo! You're <insert name here>!
| "My old foghorn clock is stupid.
My timezone is Central European Time.
| Leave the drama
Leave the drama in your little fantasy land. We don't need it in ours.
| Bilingual discussions
This user speaks both French and English, though English will be used more often, because of ESB's policy.
So, this is my massage wall. Here are a few rules:
- Calling me "Sharko"
- Saying Hi
- Asking for some help
- Everything ESB-related
- Everything SpongeBob-related
- Calling me "Lcsmxd"
- Spam (I don't want to meet any hot singles in my area, and I don't want to win an iPhone [because Samsung's phones are so much better])
- Asking to help you on things you can do yourself
- Gender-related discussions (I genuinely don't care)
- Asking for the release dates in Wallonia (their airing schedule is so dumb that even I can't predict airdates correctly)
- Asking for private info (except my Discord username)
- Anything TLH-related
- Criticizing my edits
- Fake warnings
THIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES WITHOUT NOTICE.