Thank you for your contributions to Encyclopedia SpongeBobia. However, you are currently in violation of one of our rules. Specifically, profanity. Please take a look and review our rules on this page. If you continue to violate the rules of this wiki, you may be blocked.
I am notifying you all of important announcements at Encyclopedia SpongeBobia.
What is this?
This is a new notification system in which I will send out announcements to the walls of everyone who has logged into their Wikia account in the past month. The purpose of this is so that users of ESB can have a more direct way of receiving updates. These will be weekly announcments. If you wish not to receive these messages, you can add your name to the opt out list. The announcements and past announcements can also be viewed here.
Although 2013 was a dissapointing and slow year of premieres for the yellow sponge (compare to a whopping 41 episodes on Regular Show), this is my list of the best to worst episodes that premiered said year:
1. Plankton's Pet (10/10) Heartwarming for Plankton standards
3. Evil Spatula (10/10) Even though it is All that Glitters remake it is a huge improvement over that mess.
4. SpongeBob You're Fired (9/10) Better than expected special. It ended up being hilarious after the beginning.
5. Squid Defense (9/10) One of the better Squidward episodes in awhile. On the good side, it was awesome to have a New Year Day's premiere
6. Jailbreak! (8.5/10) Boring at times but fun Plankton episode.
7. Safe Deposit Krabs (7.5/10) Same as Jailbreak! The funniest greedy Krabs episode in a long time.
8. Don't Look Now (6/10) The worst than I expected episode. I was looking forward to this but it ended up being a weak episode from Marc, Luke, and Doug (rare for them).
9. Little Yellow Book (3/10) Oh boy...(almost) everyone's worst nightmare on season 9. Squidward at his worst (and yet the BB didn't even do anything, they defended SB)
So, that's it...a blog that was somehwhat short. Overall it was a dissapointment of a year of premiere even though Nick gives us one at the very beginning. I understand the lack of new episodes because of the production. 8 out of 10.