The Majestic Sizzlemaster looks similar to SpongeBob's regular spatula, except it has a red and gold handle with little green gems on it as well. It also has three oval holes on the top, six small dots where the lights are, and a speaker in the middle.
The Majestic Sizzlemaster has many unique features that include:
- Talking: The Majestic Sizzlemaster has a speaker on the front that allows Plankton to talk to SpongeBob but through a different voice tone.
- Dynamic movement: Despite it being made out of metal, it can very easily bend. This is good for control and flipping on the grill.
- Multi-flip: The Majestic Sizzlemaster has a mode where it extends its head, allowing it to flip multiple Krabby Patties at one time.
- Flying: The Majestic Sizzlemaster can actually "fly" in midair. This allows it to perform different tasks while the user does something else.
- Smell sensors: The Majestic Sizzlemaster has a feature that allows the controller to smell objects around it. This mode was accidentally installed or made by Karen.
Role in episode
Plankton gives this spatula to SpongeBob and attempts to use it to get the Krabby Patty secret formula out of SpongeBob himself but Mr. Krabs eventually discovers this and instead tricks Plankton into making an explosive recipe.
- This is the second spatula that is shown to talk. The first is Le Spatula from the episode "All That Glitters."
|Chum Bucket (V • E)|
Owner: Sheldon J. Plankton
Machines: Cashina • Chumbot • Ghost extracting machine • Transmogrifier • Simmy • SpongeBot SteelPants • Tally • Robot Krabs • Robot SpongeBob • Plankton's robot • Karen 2 • Majestic Sizzlemaster • Baby gas