If you were looking for the article about the episode, then see "Dunces and Dragons."
If you were looking for the article about the VHS, then see Lost in Time (VHS).
|66 - "Dunces and Dragons"|
|65a - "Selling Out"|
|65b - "Funny Pants"|
|67b - "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture"|
|67a - "Enemy In-Law"|
|68a - "Patrick SmartPants"|
|List of home videos|
- "Medieval Moments Jousting Practice" Game
- This DVD also contains short trailers for various other Nickelodeon productions. These include Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 1, Volume 1, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Yours, Mine & Ours, and older SpongeBob DVDs.
- This is the first DVD released in 2006.
- This is the first DVD to only contain season 4 episodes.
- This is the last SpongeBob title that was released in VHS form. Since then, these kinds of SpongeBob DVDs have become very rare and sought-after.
- The DVD was released one day after "Dunces and Dragons," the episode it's based on, premiered.
- Differences with international covers compared to the North American cover are:
- SpongeBob only has one eye open.
- Instead of Planktonamor's tower, the background is the color green.
- SpongeBob has a shield.
- There is no bridge.
- Patrick has his regular clothes instead of his medieval clothes.
- Squidly is nowhere to be seen.
- All episodes on this DVD except "Patrick SmartPants" have their sisters on the DVD as well.
- On the Russian cover, the Dragon Jellyfish and Planktonamor's tower are nowhere to be seen, despite the fact that said cover is a faithful modification of the North American cover.
- Even though "Enemy In-Law" is 67a and "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" is 67b, this DVD lists them as the opposite (67b and 67a respectively).
- The cover says that the DVD is 86 minutes, but for some reason, the disc says it is 95 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.