If you were looking for the article about the episode, then see "Dunces and Dragons."
If you were looking for the article about the VHS, then see Lost in Time (VHS).
If you were looking for the article about The Patrick Star Show season 1 episode, then see Lost in Couch.
|66 - "Dunces and Dragons"|
|65a - "Selling Out"|
|65b - "Funny Pants"|
|67b - "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture"|
|67a - "Enemy In-Law"|
|68a - "Patrick SmartPants"|
|List of home videos|
- "Medieval Moments Jousting Practice" Game
- This DVD also contains short trailers for various other Nickelodeon productions. These include Avatar: The Last Airbender Season 1, Volume 1, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, Yours, Mine & Ours, and older SpongeBob DVDs.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD for two things:
- The first DVD released in 2006.
- The first DVD to only contain season 4 episodes.
- This is the last SpongeBob title that was released in VHS form. Since then, these kinds of SpongeBob DVDs have become very rare and sought-after.
- Advertisements in this DVD case are also advertisements for Nickelodeon DVDs for SpongeBob SquarePants: The Complete 3rd Season, Absorbing Favorites on DVD & VHS and Where's Gary? on DVD & VHS, for Avatar: The Last Airbender: Book 1: Water, Volume 1 and Nick Picks Volumes 1, 2 and 3 and on the other side are advertisements for SpongeBob books
- The DVD was released one day after "Dunces and Dragons," the episode it is based on, premiered.
- Differences with international covers compared to the North American cover are:
- SpongeBob only has one eye open.
- Instead of Planktonamor's tower, the background is the color green.
- SpongeBob has a shield.
- There is no bridge.
- Patrick has his regular clothes instead of his medieval clothes.
- Squidly is nowhere to be seen.
- All episodes on this DVD except "Patrick SmartPants" have their sisters on the DVD as well.
- On the Russian cover, the Dragon Jellyfish and Planktonamor's tower are nowhere to be seen, despite the fact that said cover is a faithful modification of the North American cover.
- Even though "Enemy In-Law" is 67a and "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" is 67b, this DVD lists them as the opposite (67b and 67a respectively).
- The cover says that the DVD is 86 minutes, but for some reason, the disc says it is 95 minutes.