Lost Treasures is a SpongeBob SquarePants online game. It is based on "Lost and Found."
It was released in June 2017.
The game is part of the Lost Treasures international event and the current version is 0.2.
- SpongeBob can be moved with arrow keys.
- Standing on switches opens locked rooms.
- Touching sharp and moving obstacles brings the player back, where he/she was at first.
- In each level, players have to find missing locker items in each level.
- Grease traps can teleport the player to different areas.
- Trivia boxes test the player's knowledge around the episode the game is based on. If the answer is correct, the player gets a golden key. Getting five golden keys makes the player unlock the golden level.
- This was removed in Version 0.2.
1. What is the first instrument that Squidward finds?
- Kazoo (Correct)
2. How many of the Lost Children does SpongeBob find?
3. How many umbrellas are in the Lost Umbrella Barrel?
- Level 1
- The player has to find: sunglasses, a mouth toy, and a whistle.
- Level 2
- The player has to find: a snow globe, and toothbrushes.
- Level 7
- The player has to find: a witch hat, a jack-o-lantern bag, and a bag with candy.
- With the addition of version 0.2, all levels are unlocked and there are no trivia questions. Instead, there is a golden key the players can optionally get.
- Also, the Krabby Patty font gets removed, and sound effects are added.
SpongeBob SquarePants - 'SpongeBob's Lost Treasures' Promo - Germany (Sep. 2017)
SpongeBob SquarePants Lost Treasures YTV promo