This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
"Lockdown for Love" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season thirteen. In this episode, when Plankton ruins a date with Karen, she puts the Chum Bucket on lockdown until he proves his affection.
- SpongeBob SquarePants (cameo)
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Karen Plankton
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Patrick Star
- Larry the Lobster (cameo)
- Incidental 179 (cameo)
- Incidental 36 (cameo)
- Incidental 9 (cameo)
Karen gets mad at Plankton for always putting the secret formula before their relationship, so she locks down the Chum Bucket and won't let Plankton leave until they spend one interruption free, romantic night together. Plankton pretends to be making a meal for her, while trying to get the secret formula. Patrick passes by, and Plankton tries to get him to bring the formula into the Chum Bucket, to no avail. Plankton then decides to turn Patrick into a replica of himself to trick Karen into thinking it is actually Plankton, while the real Plankton tries to find a way to retrieve the formula. Once Karen decides to release the formula, Plankton takes notice, and accidentally appears alongside Patrick. Karen gets mad again, doesn't give him the formula and decides to lock Plankton into a blimp ride.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Pe'i Tau'eva B - Kapono Beamer [Title card]
‣ Ladies In Waiting No.1 - Cyril Watters [Plankton and Karen having a date on an air balloon]
‣ Esta Noche B - Hans Ehrlinger [Plankton dressed as Ray Ray]
• Ahoy Landlubbers - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs gets in his boat to go home]
‣ Esta Noche B - Hans Ehrlinger [Plankton spots Krabs]
‣ Droopy - Arthur Wilkinson ["Hold that thought, baby."]
‣ Dramatic Cue (E) - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton launches himself from the air balloon]
• Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Plankton passes through the formula]
‣ Lets Play Tag - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton can't touch the formula]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [Secret formula dissapears]
‣ Tiptoe Footsteps - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton looking everywhere]
‣ Oh My Trill! - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Is this some kind of a horrible nightmare?!"]
‣ Laughter Muted Trumpet - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["A projector?"]
• ? - Rimshot
‣ Bad Slide - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["You tricked me with a simulation?!"]
• The Donut Dilema - Nicolas Carr [Karen scolds Plankton for failing again on his date]
‣ My Sweetheart - Walter Noack ["But, babycakes!"]
‣ Chase To The Finish - Alan Wynn [Karen locks down every entry of the Chum Bucket]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Karen throws Plankton away]
‣ Light-Hearted Links (1-6) - Eric Spear [Plankton making the dinner for Karen]
‣ Six Comedy-Mysterioso Links 5 - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton sees the secret formula outside]
‣ Light-Hearted Links (1-6) - Eric Spear ["Just adding the finishing touches."]
‣ Sliding 2 - Hans Ehrlinger, Roy Etzel ["Slow it down, you maniac!"]
‣ Slip 'n Slide - Stephen Bulla, Jeff Kidwell [Plankton orders Patrick to grab the secret formula bottle]
• Unknown Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Patrick and the secret formula disappear]
‣ Slip 'n Slide - Stephen Bulla, Jeff Kidwell [Patrick shows up inside the Chum Bucket]
• Unknown Track 118 - "A thin piece of glass is all that stands between me and what I want most in the world."
‣ Hide And Seek - Arthur Wilkinson ["Oh, honey, is dinner almost ready?"]
• Great Idea Patrick - Nicolas Carr ["Idea!"]
‣ Slippery Sid - Roger Roger [Plankton slices Patrick to his own size]
‣ Tiptoe Footsteps - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton gouges out one of Patrick's eyes]
‣ Slippery Sid - Roger Roger [Plankton dresses Patrick in Ray Ray's clothes]
‣ Esta Noche (b) - Hans Ehrlinger ["Ray Ray" serves dinner]
• Sneaky Panther Pants - Nicolas Carr ["Krabby Patty secret formula, here I come!"]
• A Fishy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plankton massages Karen's wheels]
• Ahoy Landlubbers - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs driving his boat]
‣ Death Trap [#25] - Gregor Narholz [Krabs notices the formula fell off his boat]
‣ Frantic Pursuit - Barry Tattenhall [Krabs searching for the formula]
‣ Six Comedy-Mysterioso Links 1 - Ronald Hanmer ["Plankton!"]
‣ Lazybones - Xavier Edmunds, Zoltan Biscotti [Karen hears Krabs' knocking]
‣ Comedy Chase Sequence - Paul Andrew Williams ["The formula is finally mine!"]
• Unknown Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs sees Plankton with the formula]
‣ Comedy Chase Sequence - Paul Andrew Williams [Krabs and Plankton try to grab the formula from each other]
‣ Charming Waltz - Cedric Palmer [Karen reveals she has the Krabby Patty formula downloaded onto her]
• Slide Whistle Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton lets go of the formula]
‣ Happy Jose - Ulrich Wenzel [Plankton flies over to Karen]
• Parting of the Clouds - Nicolas Carr [Karen about to reveal the formula]
• Birth of the Krabby Patty - Nicolas Carr [Karen about to reveal the formula]
• The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Karen gets mad and deletes the formula]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
‣ Ladies in Waiting No. 1 - Cyril Watters [Plankton and Karen in a hot air balloon again]
‣ ? [Patrick playing the violin badly]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 16 - Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 21 digital DVD.
- This episode and "A Place for Pets" preceded the series premiere of the Nickelodeon game show Unleashed, because of this, there were countdown screenbugs at the left corner on the Nick logo for both episodes.
- This episode was leaked on Amazon Prime Video in Canada on October 16, 2020 before airing in the US.
- This is the first episode to be originally produced for season 13.
- In Canada, this episode was originally going to air on October 19, 2020, but was later postponed, and got replaced with a rerun of "Cuddle E. Hugs" and "Pat the Horse."
- This episode has the lowest viewed season premiere in the series with only 0.85 million viewers.
- The episode's title card is similar to the title cards of "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" and "Enemy In-Law," only in widescreen.
- Starting with this episode and "A Place for Pets" going forward, the copyright trademark in the end credits now uses "ViacomCBS International Inc." instead of "Viacom International".
- Most TV guides list this episode as a season 12 episode.
- It's possible because its sister episode was originally going to be a season 12 episode, or because it aired before multiple season 12 episodes, and was thought to be a season 12 episode.
- This episode is under Season 12 on iTunes, despite it being in Season 13.
- This is the fourth episode directed by Marc Ceccarelli and Vincent Waller. The first was "Who R Zoo?," the second was "Plankton's Intern" and the third was "A Place for Pets."
- This episode marks SpongeBob's smallest cameo, beating "Mall Girl Pearl" and "Shell Games," appearing only for 5 seconds. He is only heard panting and breathing, making this the third episode where SpongeBob only has non-verbal dialogue after "Reef Blower" and "Whale Watching."
- Plankton's outfit in this episode is the same outfit he wore during his date with Karen in "Grandmum's the Word."
- Plankton's outfit includes a wig, however it is loosely implied in "Krabby Road" that he can grow hair, so the reason he still uses a wig is unclear.
- When Plankton does puppy eyes, his eyebrow is missing.
This section is too short. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
This article is in need of expansion, but it is not a stub. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by adding more information. Please remove this template when done.