|List of production music contents|
- Rainbow Delights was composed by Magnum Opus.
Rakes of Kildair, Blackthornstick
Rakes of Kildair, Blackthornstick was composed by Frankie Hepburn and Austin Ince.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - "You're going to jail! You're going to jail!"
The Rake Hornpipe
- The Rake Hornpipe was composed by Robert Alexander White.
Ramblin' Man from Gramblin'
- Ramblin' Man from Gramblin' was composed by Sam Spence.
Raspberry C was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
Rasping Brass was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - "Hey, a splinter.” (+2 pitch)
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Squidward sees Mr. Krabs' back barnacles.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - "There, doesn't that feel better?"
Rat Race was composed by Maynard Nelson.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Businessmen take Patrick away; Businessmen going to meeting; Businessmen exit the elevator.
Rat Trap was composed by Syd Dale.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - SpongeBob and Squidward realize the thief must be at Jellyfish Fields.
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - The opening.
Razor's Edge was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - SpongeBob runs after Patrick.
Reach for the Stars
Reach for the Stars was composed by Richard Harvey from KPM Music.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob returns to The Krusty Krab with a flying spatula.
Ready for Combat [#2.02]
Ready for Combat [#2.02] was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - "Well, doodle, looks like this is a draw."
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - The Krusty Krab "returns from its vacation."
Real Western Steel
Real Western Steel was composed by Bobby Black.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob smiles with the cowboy hat.
- 18a. "Texas" - "Can't you see? It's Texas."
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Sandy finishes raking the leaves; "Enough chitter-chatter, SpongeBob!"; Sandy hugs SpongeBob.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "What you think is big and what I think is big are two totally different bigs."
Reckless Rufus is a traditional minstrel banjo number performed by Jerry Burnham, Stephen Wade and Tom Layton.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "No, I'm warm."
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Oh, hey, SpongeBuck!"; "Why y'all standin' in your pajamas?"
Red Alert was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Reflets D'Honolulu was composed by Daniel J. White.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Sandy asleep.
Regal Happy Theme
Regal Happy Theme was composed by Sam Spence.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - SpongeBob filling out paperwork.
Regal March was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob's speech.
Reindeer Ride was composed by Arthur Wilkinson.
- 272. "SpongeBob's Road to Christmas" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Plankton walk around the "North Pole."
Reinstating the King
Reinstating the King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "Let the coronation begin!"
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Gary wears the King's Crown.
Relentless Chase was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - "You should give up while you can, Mermaid Man."
Renaissance Dance was composed by David Farnon.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Hair in a can.
Requiem, Sanctus was composed by Giuseppe Verdi.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "I think I see him! It's Neptune!"
Rescue was composed by Cecil Milner.
Rescued was composed by Keith Nichols.
Retreat was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Sword.
Return Of The Keystone Cops
Return Of The Keystone Cops was composed by David Lindup.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Mrs. Puff's boating school on fire.
- 269a. "Under the Small Top" - Squidward notices circus sea fleas biting his head.
Return Of The Silent Movies
Return Of The Silent Movies was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - Squidward's artworks chase SpongeBob and Patrick and catch them; Squidward sees SpongeBob and Patrick on his bed.
Return of the Surfin' Headhunters
Return of the Surfin' Headhunters was composed by the Mel-Tones.
Reveille was composed by Douglas Wood.
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - Chum creature plays trumpet.
Revelation was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Ta-da! A perfect patty."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob opens and looks into the box.
Revolution was composed by David Arnold and Paul Hart.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Gary makes a speech.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - SpongeBob looking for Gary
Ride'em Cowboy was composed by David Lindup.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - SpongeBob riding Patrick towards the Krusty Krab.
Ride of the Valkyries
Ride of the Valkyries was composed by Richard Wagner.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - All of club members riding on mini boats through Bikini Bottom.
Ride Stallion Ride 2
Ride Stallion Ride 2 were composed by Billy Roues, Steven Roues and Gary Solomon.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Title Card; Closing credits.
Riding the Range (a)
Riding the Range (a) was composed by Tony Kinsey.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "SpongeBuck was here all along!"
Rifleman Firerman (A)
Rifleman Firerman (A) was composed by Andy Vale.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Warning sign.
Ring-a-Ring O'Roses 59
Ring-a-Ring O'Roses 59 was composed by David Snell.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - Sandy's nieces doing a maypole dance around SpongeBob's bump.
Rio Rhythm was composed by Mark Winter.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - Plankton appears.
Rise and Strike
Rise and Strike was composed by Peter Thomas.
- 2a. "Sugar Squeeze" - Everyone wakes up
- 4a. "In Search of Camp Noodist" -
- 6b. "Hot Pearl-tato" - Pearl sees SpongeBob and Squidward getting attacked.
Rising Danger was composed by Harold Smart.
- 1b. "Bummer Jobs" - SpongeBob and Patrick get fired
- 6a. "Midnight Snack Attack" - Sea bear about to attack a camper.
Robot March was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Second scene of people panicking, and the buildings are on fire and the sky is red.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy run to the Chum Bucket.
Robo Files (b)
Robo Files (b) was composed by Wesley Plass and Hannes Trieber.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - The control room is shown.
Rocking Monster A
Rocking Monster A was composed by Hermann Langschwert and Wolfgang Killian.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Tough guys playing pool.
Rocket Sled to Oahu
Rocket Sled to Oahu was composed by The Mel-Tones.
Rococo Rondo was composed by Tedeusz Rozycki.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Plays whenever the ice cream man appears and says "Uh, I can explain."
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - Pearl asks Plankton for an advancement on her allowance.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Mermaid Man orders ice cream.(High-pitched)
Rodeo Stars A
Rodeo Stars A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - SpongeBob wakes up.
Roll Up Waltz
Roll Up Waltz was composed by Andrew JJ Hall. These cues are associated with Glove World.
Roll Up Waltz [#11.02]
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - The Mitten.
Roll Up Waltz [#11.03]
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - People waiting in line for the Tunnel of Glove.
Roll Up Waltz [#11.04]
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob and Patrick confess to each other.
Roll Up Waltz [#11.05]
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - The opening.
Roman Empire was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Viking garbageman.
Roman Legion was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - The golden spatula; The ultimate cook-off.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Title card
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Everyone cheers.
Roman Legions was composed by John Cacavas.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "Behold Neptune, god of the sea, with his mighty trident!"
Roman March was composed by Robert Sharples.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "Gentlemen, to the coliseum!"
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "MONEY!! MONEY!!"
This also appeared in an old Rugrats VHS promo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o78uuuEY6ZQ&t=418s 0:00-0:16
Roman Orgy was composed by David Farnon.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "Wow, how romantical!"
Romance and Rhapsody
Romance and Rhapsody was composed by Felton Rapley.
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "There it is, Grandma's house"; "I don't?"
- 43b. "The Bully" - SpongeBob talks to Mrs. Puff
Romance in Paris
Romance in Paris was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "All mine! It's finally all mine!"; Plankton kisses the patty.
Romantic Beguine was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "They don't call me the sizzle-lip squid for nothing."
Romantic Endeavour was composed by Thomas Kraus.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "I'll never get off of you, Squidward."
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "Wait, Rube, we can't leave all these fish behind!"
Romantic Ending was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different versions.
Romantic Entrance was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different versions.
Romantic Entrance [#22]
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Gary!"
Romantic Entrance [#23]
- 65a. "Selling Out" - "I worship you!"
Romantic Entrance [#24]
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob hugs Gary.
Romantic Evening was composed by Gary Hughes.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - adding the love
Romantic Opening [#26]
Romantic Opening [#26] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Title card.
Romantic Waltz was composed by Geoffrey Henman.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Squidward is shown relaxing in his home.
Romeo & Juliet Overture
- Pytor Illyich Tchaikovsky. The Romeo & Juliet Overture was composed by Fiachra Trench and
Room at Versailles
Room at Versailles was composed by Norman John Warren.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Drawing of jellyfish.
Room for Gloom
Room for Gloom was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Old Dead Tree Hill.
Roscoff was composed by Ludovic Beier.
- 5a. "The Treasure of Kamp Koral" - Krabs buries his money.
Roses from the South
Roses from the South is a famous waltz composed by Johann Strauss II and arranged by George Wilson.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Then, one day while Plankton and I plotted our revenge, I met the love of me life."; Krabs spends the penny on a balloon for Plankton.
Rough Weather was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - "You can clobber that giant jellyfish monster thing!"
Roundabout Romance was composed by Tommy Reilly, James Moody.
- 2a. "Sugar Squeeze" -
Roundup was composed by Sam Spence.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - "In conclusion, I'm at your service..."; SpongeBob and Larry doing crunches.
Royal Entrance was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. It's basically the same as the first six seconds of Film Fanfare (a), also composed by Dick Walter.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - "Why do you stop playing, Wolfgang Amadeus Tentacles?"
Royal Gala was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "...Patrick Star!"
Royal Hawaiian Hula is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob sees the angler fish again.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward goes to SpongeBob's house.
The Royal Hunt
The Royal Hunt was composed by John Leach.
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - Squidward imagines himself as a medieval knight before facing up Bubble Bass/?
Royal Jester was composed by Tommy Reilly, James Moody.
- 4b. "Kitchen Sponge" - SpongeBob tries to boil a pot of water.
- 5b. "Camper Gary" - Mrs. Puff finds Gary.
Royal King was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squilliam gives Nick a tour of his house.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Exterior shot of SpongeBob's mansion.
Royal Tableau was composed by Stuart Stirling.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Title card.
Royal Wedding was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob's speech.
Ruckus in the Henhouse
Ruckus in the Henhouse was composed by Doug Perkins and Steve Goomas.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - Ending.
Rue Blanche was composed by Ludovic Beier.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - PlanKrab hires Krabs and Plankton as his new managers.
Rue Montmartre was composed by Ludovic Beier.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs looking sadly through the window of the Krusty Krab.
Rule Britannia is a famous piece of British music that is often mistaken as the national anthem there. There have been two versions used in the show, one composed by Dick Stephen Walter and the other by Thomas Arne and Anthony Wakefield.
Rule Britannia (a)
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - The king jellyfish shows up.
- 235b. "Library Cards" - "...Books with bridges!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - The alarm on Squidward's watch.
Runaway Piano was composed by Trevor Bastow.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Rock-paper-scissors
Runaway Train was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - "Hang on tight, SpongeBob!"
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Throttle.
Running Bass was composed by Sam Spence.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob runs the course.
Rush Hour-Traffic Jam
Rush Hour-Traffic Jam was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - The patty runs away and SpongeBob and Patrick chase it.
Russian Rump was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase the patty again which enters at Squidward's dream.
Ruthless Killer was composed by Phillip Green.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Get him!"