|List of production music contents|
The Ocean was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Green moon emerges from a volcano; "Neptune's Moon is always followed by Neptune's Sun."
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob walking through the trash surface; SpongeBob continues walking through the trash surface.
Ocean Man was composed by Ween.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - The first end credits song.
Ocean Shimmer was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - SpongeBob watching clams.
Ode to Peter Cushing
Ode to Peter Cushing was composed by Colin Towns.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick enters the dentist's room.
Odyssey was composed by Sam Spence.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy's rocket and treedome returns to Bikini Bottom.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Ideal Plankton appears and blasts the lasers with a laser gun; Ideal Plankton climbs up a wall with SpongeBob; "I mean, yes!"
Off Broadway was composed by Werner Tautz.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - Title card; All SpongeBob's slices help the customers in their troubles; Ending.
Off to Play
Off to Play was composed by David Snell.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Everyone celebrates Timmy's birthday.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "...buying baby clothes?"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Mr. Krabs gets told kids are playing in his front lawn.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton tries to sell chum to a little kid.
Ofilia March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 1. "The Jellyfish Kid" - Larry exercising with the campers; Larry tries to continue push-ups
Of Love and Destiny
Of Love and Destiny was composed by Lucas Leighton.
The Ogre was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Okay, let's see. Personal possessions, clothes off your backs... that should about do it."
Oh My Goodness
Oh My Goodness was composed by Benjamin Starnberg.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - SpongeBob and Filthy Muck at a Bistro.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Patrick gets in front of the bus; Patrick appears on the bus next to Squidward.
- 262b. "The Hankering" - Sal serves Krabs a plate of chum; Sal tells Krabs he's closing The Slop Pail permanently; Krabs burps out the secret formula.
- 6a. "Gas Station Vacation" - "This is not a bathhouse! It's a boat wash!"
Oh My Trill!
Oh My Trill! is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
O.K. Mr. Hillbilly (Instrumental)
O.K. Mr. Hillbilly (Instrumental) was composed by Roy Henley.
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - SpongeBob milks the jellyfish.
Old Comrades was composed by Andrew Pilmer.
Old Creepy Feeling
Old Creepy Feeling was composed by John Scott.
Old Hilo March
- Hilo March," or the more widely known name: "Grass Skirts Blowing." Old Hilo March was composed by Kapono Beamer. Is a different version of "
The Old Pianoplayer
The Old Pianoplayer was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - Start of Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy play.
Olympus (b) was composed by Richard A. Harvey.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Opening.
O Makalapua B
- O Makalapua B was composed by Kapono Beamer.
O Primavera was composed by Robert Foster.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "A memoir of my life, written in red ink!"
- Gregor F. Narholz. On Fire was composed by
On the Beach
- On the Beach was composed by Kapono Beamer.
On the Beautiful Blue Danube (Xmas Mix)
On the Beautiful Blue Danube (Xmas Mix) was composed by Johann Strauss Jnr, Lorne David Roderick Balfe, Russell Jason Emanuel, and Steve Kofsky.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Sea bunny eating Squidward's vegetables.
On with the Race
On with the Race was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Rope sends SpongeBob flying everywhere.
Once Upon a Dream
Once Upon a Dream was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Played during the box soap opera.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The crowd cheers for Squidward.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - SpongeBob brings food to a customer.
Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Title card.
One Over the Eight
One Over the Eight was composed by Len Stevens.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - A bus full of old ladies arrives at the Krusty Krab.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - Gary wakes up.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams disturbing people.
One Too Many
One Too Many was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Transition to next scene.
- 275a. "Food PBFFT! Truck" - Rock Bottomites exit the bus; Frank gives Bert a Krabby Patty.
One Zero Zero
One Zero Zero was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perry.
Ooh-Er was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - "Squidward, if you wanna buy some black lemonade you'll have to get in the back of the line."
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - "Hey, I picked something up! I can take things up!"; Flying Dutchman exits Plankton's body.
Open was composed by Tom Hedden.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Pep talks.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Patrick cutting and pasting different board games together.
- 6a. "Midnight Snack Attack" - Plankton flies off; Plankton goes back to his lair.
Open and End Fanfare
Open and End Fanfare was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "Next up, SpongeBob SquarePants."
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Ahoy, it's a SpongeBob SquarePants special!"
Opening Fanfare was composed by Eddy Warner.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob, Patrick and the little kid see a prototype of the future city Sock World.
Opening Gallop was composed by Paul Fenoulhet.
- 1. "The Jellyfish Kid" - Squidward blows the whistle
Opening Gambit was composed by Derrick Mason.
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter in a temple full of Squidward's artworks.
Open Prairie was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Sandy's suit turns into a rocket.
Opening Trailer 2
Opening Trailer 2 was composed by Syd Dale.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Plays as the theme music to "Squidward Chat" and "Squidward's House Party."
- The Oracle was composed by David Farnon.
Orchestral Clash (A)
Orchestral Clash (A) was composed by Gary George Kettel.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Title card; pirate ship
Orchestral Climax was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Orchestral Climax 12
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - "I am a prom expert!"
Orchestral Climax 13
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - "Look, Patrick, eight gold doubloons!"
- Orchestral Colours is a series of tracks composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Orchestral Effect (f)
Orchestral Effect (f) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. It is similar to "Great Idea Patrick"
Orchestral Ending (d)
Orchestral Ending (d) was also composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "This is the greatest uniform ever!"
Orchestral Flourish was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Orchestral Flourish 4 [#37]
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The school kids start to adore Krabby Patties.
Orchestral Flourish 4 [#37.03]
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - A fanfare is heard after Patrick's building suggestion.
Orchestral Flourish 6 [#39]
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The school kids praise Krabs.
Orchestral Flourish 6 [#39.02]
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - "I can't believe this is really happening. *sniffs* Today, I start living!"
Orchestral Link 50
Orchestral Link 50 was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "You're right, Mr. Krabs!"
Orchestral Suite #3 - Gavotte
Orchestral Suite #3 - Gavotte was composed by Fiachra Trench and Johann Sebastian Bach.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward painting.
Orchestrated Devices was composed by Raymond C. Jones. There are different variations.
Orchestrated Devices B
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Angry mob forms around Squidward.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "He could be in trouble."
Orchestrated Devices C
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - "What was that?" (low-pitched -1 for the first 4 seconds and normal pitch for the rest)
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - SpongeBob sees the Krusty Krab covered in sand.
Orchids and Roses
Orchids and Roses was composed by Joyce Cochrane.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "...and stayed in that fancy hotel?"
Organ a Go Go
Organ a Go Go was composed by Syd Dale.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Stinky strips into his new costume and takes a seat in a fancy limousine.
Oriental was composed by Aubrey Johnson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob tells the genie to grant three wishes to his friends.
Oriental Juggler was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Title card.
The Orkney Rope Waltz
The Orkney Rope Waltz was composed by Brian Peters.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "SpongeBob, you're manning the drive-thru."
Ornamente No. 1
Ormamente No. 1 was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Sandy trying different fertilizers.
Our Way to Go
Our Way to Go was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus goes back underwater.
The Outlaw was composed by Ron Goodwin. There are different variations.
The Outlaw (a)
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Out west, a man gets right back up on his coffin."; "Okay, okay, I'll do it."
The Outlaw (b)
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "I'll catch your worm for ya."
Outrage was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - SpongeBob making more statues.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "Come out of there!"
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "You were right, SpongeBob! I went too far! I went too far!"
Out of the Crypt
There are two versions of Out of the Crypt. One was composed by Harry Lubin, and the other one was composed by Sean Elder.
Out on the Town
Out on the Town was composed by Lew Vincent.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Tourists line up to use the restroom.
Ouverture Pie Voleuse
Ouverture Pie Voleuse was composed by Gioacchino Rossini and later arranged by Dominique Guiot and Eric Mallet.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Squidward reciting poetry; Squidward continues reciting poetry.
Over the Waves
Over the Waves is a traditional song composed by Andrew Pilmer and Juventino Rosas.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "Hey, pal, want some of my cotton candy?"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Krusty Krab Museum; "Shouldn't we chase after him?"; "Not good sand, either."
Overture was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Holy mackarel! Look, Patrick, we've struck magic!!!"
- Oyster Girls is a traditional English country dance performed by Robert Alexander White.