|List of production music contents|
The Mad Hatter's Ball
The Mad Hatter's Ball was composed by Syd Dale.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|KPM||KPM 1049||Chorus and Orchestra||1969|
|KPM||KPM 642 CD||The KPM 1000 Series - Volume 1||2006|
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Plays as the theme music to "Fab and Fancy."
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - SpongeBob takes pictures of Squidward with all of his junk.
Madly Gay was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus driving through the city.
Mad Street was composed by James McConnel.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Sandy's remote shorts out/"I don't have time for this!"
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Now for my next target, the Krabby Patty secret formula!"
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Urchins chasing Plankton.
Madder Than Mad
Madder Than Mad was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 2a. "Sugar Squeeze" - Nobby volunteers
- 4. "The Yard Sale" - GrandPat gives a lollipop to Bubble Bass.
- 9b. "Survivoring" - "Doo-dad!"; Sea bear shelter.
- 13a. "Nitwit Neighborhood News" - Bunny kicks Patrick and Squidina out of the house.
The Magic Castle
The Magic Castle was composed by Paul Hart and David Arnold.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Patties serving themselves to the customers; SpongeBob runs off.
Magic Kingdom was composed by Paul Louis Reeves.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - Origin of janitor-bots.
Magic Moment A
Magic Moment A was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Patrick splashes into the chocolate.
Magic Potion was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Magic Potion 1 [#95]
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob is given his own choir man's mustache.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Pearl and Mermaids go to the mall.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - "Of course! What a fool I've been!"
Magic Potion 2 [#96]
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - "Squidward, Look!"
Magical Effects was composed by Paddy Kingsland. There are different variations.
Magical Effect (e)
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob sees a seahorse.
Magical Effect (h)
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman falls after his ship crashes.
Magical Wish [#74]
Magical Wish [#74] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Go on, SpongeBob, ring the bell."
Maiden's Dance (a)
Maiden's Dance (a) was composed by Robert Foster.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Title card; "You really don't! How do you not get that by now?"; "We told you so."
The Main Event
The Main Event was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob shows the hydrodynamic spatula to Squidward and Mr. Krabs.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick is excited about SpongeBob's gift.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob and Patrick an assignment.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs unveils Krabby Land.
Main Street was composed by Alec Gould.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - SpongeBob and Patrick prepare for Sandy's arrival.
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - Mrs. Puff examining a driver in a boating test.
Majesty was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - "Hey! I have not instructed you to stop! Now, play!"
Malaysia was composed by Nino Nardini and Roger Roger.
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Krabs orders hippies to leave; Krabs falls on the hydrothermal vent; "Hey hey Mr. K, how much money did you make today?"
Malleus Mallificarum (A)
- Malleus Mallificarum (A) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- Mambo Fantastico was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
Man About Town
There are two different versions of Man About Town. One was composed by Laurie Johnson and the other one was composed by Stuart Crombie.
(Laurie Johnson version)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - SpongeBob and Patrick choosing an ice cream inside the freezer.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - SpongeBob goes for a drive with Coupe.
(Stuart Crombie version)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick leaves for eyeball waxing.
Man from the Ministry
Man from the Ministry was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations
Man from the Ministry [#73]
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "...a shining trophy of my glorious triumph over the forces of evil."
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob disguised as an old man/SpongeBob talking about the Krusty Dogs.
Man from the Ministry [#87]
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "Good deed accomplished!"
Man, Go Man!
Man, Go Man! was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Title card; "I'm gonna be my own hero."
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick climbing trash cans.
- 242b. "Gary & Spot" - Marvin arrives and tries to catch Gary.
The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo
The Man Who Broke the Bank at Monte Carlo is a popular English song written by Fred Gilbert and arranged by Roy Alan Wootton.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob dreams about going to Glove World.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick ride at the Glove Drop.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs dives into the pile of money.
Maniac Pursuit was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - The gears in Patrick's head start turning.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - "Hey fist-face, prepare for annihilation! Push the button, SpongeBob!"; Chum Bucket's glove runs off.
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
- 3a. "Quest for Tire" - "The truck ate my best friend!"
- 5a. "The Treasure of Kamp Koral" - "You... ran out... of money?!"
Mannequins in Love
Mannequins in Love was composed by Marc Ferrari and William Joseph Martin.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Music in bathroom.
Marching Comedians (a)
Marching Comedians (a) was composed by Otto Sieben and Peter Balding.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob takes the bottle to his house.
Marching to Honolulu
- Marching to Honolulu is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
March of the Aliens [#7]
March of the Aliens [#7] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Title card; SpongeBob is captured by the Krabby Patty.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Everyone is turned into a zombie (normal pitch); SpongeBob runs to the Krusty Krab. (+1 pitch)
The March of the Ants
The March of the Ants was composed by Sidney Crooke. It is also known for playing in the Ren & Stimpy episode "Stimpy's Invention" when Ren is cleaning a filthy cat box and laughing insanely.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Sandy does an x-ray of Squidward's throat.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - SpongeBob covers himself with slices of pickles.
- 242b. "Gary & Spot" - Gary and Spot play outside the Chum Bucket and enter the Krusty Krab.
March of the Droids
March of the Droids was composed by Edward White.
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - "I don't need to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula by stealth."
March Of The Heroes
March Of The Heroes was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 264b. "Patrick's Tantrum" - SpongeBob engages to silence all the bells in Bikini Bottom for Patrick; SpongeBob getting rid of all the bells in Bikini Bottom for Patrick.
March Of The Plotters (a)
March Of The Plotters (a) was composed by Frank Thomas.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Little clown starts working as a firefighter.
- 269a. "Under the Small Top" - Mailman gives SpongeBob stuff but no packages.
March of Industry
March of Industry was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - Plays during the montage of SpongeBob becoming abnormal.
March to Battle
March to Battle was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick prepare to joust.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "All right, me hearties."; "I want you to look like a pirate."
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Plays during the initiation ceremony.
March to Conquest (a)
March to Conquest (a) was composed by Robin James Jeffrey and Roderick Skeaping.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - No, we don't!; Squidward about to be catapulted off the ship.
March N.2 was composed by Ennio Morricone.
- 2b. "Enemies à la Mode" - Toaster malfunctions
The Marines March
The Marines March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - Montage of SpongeBob trying in vain to get the spot out.
Market Day was composed by Kurt Rehfeld.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Little clown hired as a businessman; Little clown is fired.
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - SpongeBob gets inside the office.
- 275b. "Upturn Girls" - Pearl and Narlene see the mall.
Martial Crisis was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man-Ray-opolis.
Martial Drama was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Giant jellyfish continues zapping.
Martial Links was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 4b. "Boating School" - A walkie-talkie is shown on SpongeBob's head.
- 6b. "Pickles" - SpongeBob forgets how to make Krabby Patties.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - SpongeBob uses Sandy's invention to talk to a peanut.
Marshall Strength Link
Marshall Strength Link was composed by David Snell.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - SpongeBob and Patrick throw snowballs at Squidward.
Martial Tension was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Krabs replaces his nose with SpongeBob's arm.
Marvellous [#86] was composed by Eric Gemsa.
- 2a. "Sugar Squeeze" - "I'm sweet."
Marvellous Singers was composed by Marc Durst.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - The mermaids are revealed.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - SpongeBob and Pearl enter "The Hall of Great Romance."
Masked Crusader 2 [#21]
Masked Crusader 2 [#21] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs growls at the criminals.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "A boy in trouble!"
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Old timer threatens to call the cops.
Match Play (alternate title: "Party Time") was composed by Keith Mansfield.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - At the Chum Bucket.
- Maui Beach was composed by Hans Haider.
Maui Girl was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Title card.
- Mavericks was composed by The Woodies.
Meet the Family
Meet the Family (alternate title: "Mr. Chesterton's Dog") was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Plays every time Gary watches TV. (Pitch +2)
Me for You
- Me for You was composed by George Callert.
Mechanical Matinee was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 235b. "Library Cards" - Patrick explaining how to solve the problem to SpongeBob.
Mechanised World was composed by Phil Green.
- 209b. "Plankton Gets the Boot" - Plankton gets sucked into the analyzer.
Med Evil A
Med Evil A was composed by Alexander Rudd.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - "Shh, someone's coming. Watch me scare this dummy real good."
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - SpongeBob hears noises from inside the lighthouse lantern's room.
The Melancholy Mule
The Melancholy Mule was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - Chum creatures attempting to batter door down.
Melancholy Tears was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "Why ruin his last day on earth?"
- 29b. "Dumped" - "Face it, SpongeBob, you're only hurting yourself."
Melodica Exoctica was composed by Danny Fromajio.
- 1a. "Late for Breakfast" - Bunny serves up a Trasherole
- There are two versions of Melodrama. One was composed by Eric Spear and the other one was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Memories of Trindad
Memories of Trindad was composed by Fred Langen.
- 1b. "Bummer Jobs" - Patrick trying to tie a tie; Ending
Men of State
Men of State was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob acknowledges his friends.
Men of the Sea
Men of the Sea was composed by Peter Hope.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Wow! Can we have cool nicknames, too?"
- Menace was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Menace from the Deep
- Menace from the Deep was composed by Robert Cornford.
Menilmontant was composed by Eric Gemsa and Bernard Rabaud.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Customer watches the movie in reverse.
Mensch Ärgere Dich Nicht
Mensch Ärgere Dich Nicht was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
The Patrick Star Show
- 2b. "Enemies à la Mode" - Patrick eats all the ice cream from the truck.
- Merlins Hill was composed by Jennifer Jones.
The Merry Devil - Remastered
The Merry Devil - Remastered was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 270b. "Pat the Dog" - "I know one wormy that needs a bath;" Marvin appears.
- 275a. "Food PBFFT! Truck" - The fish confronts SpongeBob and Squidward.
The Merry Gentleman's Organ
The Merry Gentleman's Organ was composed by John Rowcroft.
- 272. "SpongeBob's Road to Christmas" - Animatronic elves working at their workshop.
The Merry Go Round
The Merry Go Round was composed by Walter Owen and Harold Smart.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - Little girl jumping rope.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - At Poseidon Elementary.
- 273a. "Potato Puff" - SpongeBob starts driving; SpongeBob keeps going right; SpongeBob thinks he needs to turn left; SpongeBob turns left; SpongeBob thinks Mrs. Puff swallowed a bug.
Merry as a Grig
Merry as a Grig was composed by Van Phillips.
The Merry Hunters
The Merry Hunters was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick kick themselves out of the castle.
The Merry March (a)
The Merry March (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - SpongeBob and Patrick build snow forts.
Merry-Go-Round was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - SpongeBob talks with his ice cream cone.
Mersey Mania [#26]
Mersey Mania [#26] was composed by Ian Henry Marsh and Phil Pickett.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Plays at the end of Squidward's dream.
Metal Boost was composed by Mac Prindy.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob and Sandy skydive.
Metropolis was composed by Jack Brown.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - The hustle & bustle inside SpongeBob's brain.
Mexican Freeway was composed by Gil Flat.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - SpongeBob and Gary dancing together.
Middle East Mosaic
Middle East Mosaic was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Krabs travel across the underwater desert.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Genie stuffs Patrick, Squidward, Krabs, and Plankton in a ketchup bottle.
- Midget March was composed by Cedric Palmer.
Midnight Feast was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Hold it right there, buddy. My son just dropped that quarter."
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick leave the Chum Bucket; Sandy shows to SpongeBob a receipt for 283 Krabby Patties.
Migldi Magldi was composed by Jennifer Jones.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - Title card.
Military Maneuver was composed by Philippe Guez and Patrick Maarek.
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Krabs orders the hippies to leave the soup.
Military Parade (a)
Military Parade (a) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Frostymug introduces himself.
Millennium Fanfare (c)
Millennium Fanfare (c) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - Plays when the rocket is first shown.
The Mind of a Murderer
The Mind of a Murderer was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Chum Bucket's glove smashing boats.
Mini Mischief was composed by Johnny Pearson.
Mini Prelude (3)
Mini Prelude (3) was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 4b. "Kitchen Sponge" - Krabs asks why the campers haven't been fed yet.
- 12a. "The Ho! Ho! Horror!" -
Mini Skirt was composed by Norman Dane.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - SpongeBob watching TV.
Minitake 126 F-J
Minitake 126 F-J was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - "Or the joy, let's not be downers about this."
Minute Mile was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 7a. "The Haunting of Star House" - GrandPat chases the FlimFlam Brothers
- 9a. "To Dad and Back" - Patrick and Rube Goldfish going on The Painless Express.
Mirandas Minuet [#6]
Mirandas Minuet [#6] was composed by Bob Barratt, Colin Michael Frechter and Krieger.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs tells Patrick about the toilet plunger.
Mischief Makers was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick at bus depot.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton struggles to move the sewer cover.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - SpongeBob puts a pillow under the bus' brake.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob grabs the little kid from the ladder and takes with him and Patrick.
- Missile Disaster was composed by John Fox.
Mission Just Possible!
Mission Just Possible! was composed by David Lindup.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "The fate of the Krusty Krab rests in your hands."
Mission to Kill
Mission to Kill was composed by Tony Kinsey.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - "Hooray! We're spy buddies!"
Mission to Save Earth
Mission to Save Earth was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick see the trench in front of them.
Mississippi Blues was composed by Saul Broudy and Zan McLeod.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Krabs' mother knits Krabs' clothes made out of rags.
Miss World (C)
Miss World (C) was composed by Tony Kinsey.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "And the winner is Rocky!"
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - "Plankton, who are you denouncing now?"
- 9b. "Survivoring" - Squidina's shelter.
Mister Wobble was composed by Jack Jordan.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Squidward enters Pearl's bedroom; "Never mind, you seem to have that under control."
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Opening at Mr. Krabs' house; "Now Pearl is staying with friends, so you'll be here all alone."; Krabs orders SpongeBob not to open the door of his house for anyone; SpongeBob hits Krabs while closing his door; "Do not step foot into me bedroom!"
- 275a. "Food PBFFT! Truck" - "We've tried all over Bikini Bottom and we didn't sell a thing."
Mists Of Illusion
- Mists Of Illusion was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- Misty Menace was composed by Max Saunders.
Misty Void was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - "There can only be one explanation. I've lost my mind!"; "Did you shrink the earth?"
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - Leader of Collective Hive Under Master explains Plankton is their master.
- The Mob was composed by Sam Spence.
Mod Ghost was composed by Gary Caroll, Harry Breuer, and Jean-Jacques Perry.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - Title card; Customers eating night patties.
Model Girl was composed by Gary Hughes.
- 275a. "Food PBFFT! Truck" - SpongeBob and Squidward try to sell patties to Lady Upturn.
- Moloka'i Nui is a traditional Hawaiian song that was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Monks was composed by Dave Hewson. There are different variations.
- 15b. "Suds" - Patrick is dressed as an executioner, while SpongeBob is tied to a rack.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - "You pretentious little insignificant artist."
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Mr. Krabs smells the sweaty socks in Davy Jones' locker.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - Shot of graveyard. (+5 pitch)
Monocle And Pocket-Watch
- Monocle and Pocket-Watch was composed by Brian Douglas Gulland.
Monster [#51.01] was composed by Wolfgang Kafer.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - Ordinary penny.
- Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations. Monster Bug was composed by
Monster Chords (c)
Monster Chords (c) was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Organ music.
Monster Movie Orchestra
Monster Movie Orchestra was composed by Steve Sechi and Kostas Varotsis.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - SpongeBob falls through a hole made by the virus.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Flying Dutchman adopts different forms of horrible things.
Mood Macabre was composed by Stan Tracey.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Kids explain SpongeBob and Patrick why are they in jail.
Moonlight Beguine was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Mr. Krabs and Squidward ask "Patricia" out.
- Moon Walk was composed by John Fox.
More Details was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 26b. "Squidville" - The Tentacle Acres commercial.
More Oboe [#48]
More Oboe [#48] was composed by Micheal Hoppe and Christopher Bleth.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Squidward playing clarinet.
More or Less Romantic A
More or Less Romantic A was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Scenes at Mrs. Puff's House.
Morgan's Fancy was composed by Saul Broudy and Samuel John Morgan.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Everyone laughs. (low-pitched -½)
Morning Commute was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Montage.
- 275b. "Upturn Girls" - Title Card
Morning from Peer Gynt Suite No. 1
Morning from Peer Gynt Suite No. 1 was composed by Edvard Grieg.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Opening.
The Patrick Star Show
Mostly Ghostly A
Mostly Ghostly A was composed by John Rowcroft.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Title card; Ending. (High pitched)
The Patrick Star Show
- 8. "Terror at 20,000 Leagues" -
Mostly the Charleston A
Mostly the Charleston A was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs sets up his yard sale.
Mountain Dew (b)
Mountain Dew (b) was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - When SpongeBuck showed off his chili.
- . "Saloon Door Sorrows" - Plays throughout.
Mount Olympus was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - What was happening to my own flesh and blood?"; The film ended.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "I had no other humans to talk to."
Mounting the Scaffold 1
Mounting the Scaffold 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick get locked in the dungeon.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Exterior shot of Inferno Island; "Did you say a nap?"
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Sea lion roars at Patrick; Plankton traps everyone in the coliseum.
Mourners D was composed by Zsofia Taller.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "He's been horribly disfigured!"
Move It was composed by Sam Spence.
- 273a. "Potato Puff" - "This must be an advanced lesson!"; SpongeBob drives towards the factory.
Movie Overture was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Cheesehead becomes mayor of New Kelp City.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy introduces SpongeBob.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - "Only one more test!"
Movin' Along was composed by Sam Spence.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob enters at the Krusty Krab with long pants; SpongeBob walking on the streets.
Moving Target was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "I'm talking to you, Grandma!"
Mozart Concerto 21 in C, 2nd Mvt.
Mozart Concerto 21 in C, 2nd Mvt. was composed by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and arranged by Jonathan Starkey.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Gary reads SpongeBob poems; SpongeBob leaves Gary's dream.
- Mr. Swashbuckle was composed by James McConnel.
Mr Wobbly was composed by Norman Dane.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - Ice Cream King’s secretary reads the minutes.
Mud was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick attempting to break Mrs. Puff out of jail.
Munitions Train [#19]
Munitions Train [#19] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - The A#1 wreckers are shown; Patrick gets crushed.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton tunnels under the rock.
Murder for Moderns
Murder for Moderns was composed by Dolf Van Der Linden. There are different variations.
Murder for Moderns (A)
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Krabs in the hospital.
Murder for Moderns (B)
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Doctor talks to Krabs.
Murder in Mind
- There are two versions of Murder in Mind, one was composed by Ronald Hanmer and the other was composed by Kenny Graham.
Murder Plot was composed by Patrick Hawes.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Bubble Bass and Patrick see a shadow of a man behind a plant.
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
- 2a. "Sugar Squeeze" - Shadow creature appears; "Stay away from him!"
- Murder Scene has three versions. Two were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin, the other was composed by Alan Wynn.
Murder Scene Sting [#60]
Murder Scene Sting [#60] was composed by Tony Kinsey.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick moans that he was triggered and gets angry and snaps.
- Muscovite Rebellion was composed by David Arnold and Paul Brian Hart.
Mussette Madeleine was composed by Roland Kovac.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - SpongeBob dusting artifact collection.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton paints a sewer cover over the dumped rotten chum.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "Ooh, a panini! So very continental."
The Patrick Star Show
- 4. "The Yard Sale" - The mime gives a sad performance.
Music, Box is a stock music box track from General Series 6000 Extension.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - Stuffed animals.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "Puffy Fluffy is perfectly harmless."
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Mr. Krabs puts his money to bed.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - SpongeBob discovers the Pillow Foundry.
Music, Calliope is a stock carnival track from 20th Century Studios Sound Effects.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - Carnival.
Musical Box was composed by Dave Hewson. There are different variations.
Musical Box (a)
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - "If I can't have you as a friend, I'm gonna make you a trophy!"
Musical Box (c)
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman does a trick with his finger.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward goes crazy.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Squidward arrives to another room.
Music Box [#35.01]
Music Box [#35.01] was composed by Judith Leonie Cann.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - "Oh, you shouldn't have! What is it, daddy? It wouldn't be those totally hip new Flipper Slippers all my friends are wearing, would it? Everyone wants them."
Music Hall Dance
Music Hall Dance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Guests waiting around; Patchy wakes up.
Music to Drive By
Music to Drive By was composed by Alan Moorhouse.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Montage of SpongeBob and Mystery together.
Musique De L'Infini
Musique De L'Infini was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - "Greetings, earthlings."
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - "Yes! Make them all see me, SpongeBob! Make them all see Cuddle E. Hugs!"; Cuddle E. Hugs starts eating everyone.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Virus destroys Karen's anger control center and love center; Virus roars to SpongeBob and Ideal Plankton.
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - Mountain of chum turn into chum people.
- Mutations was composed by Trevor Duncan. There are different versions.
My Horse and I
My Horse and I was written by Norman Warren.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob tells Mystery to leave; Ending.
My Reason was composed by Joel Rayner and Helen Shields.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Dirty Bubble traps SpongeBob inside him and starts to suck up the Goo Lagoon.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - Bubble animals invade the Krusty Krab.
- Mystery Murder was composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
Mystery Run [#98.03]
Mystery Run [#98.03] was composed by Geoff Bastow and Jim Harbourg.
- 54. "Ugh" - Gong when the burning log is first seen.
My Sweet Baby [#34]
My Sweet Baby [#34] was composed by Karin Nobbs.
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - SpongeBob's heart is shown.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Baby sucking on Plankton.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Mable petting Patrick.
My Sweetheart was composed by Walter Noack.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - "But babycakes! I left to go get the Krabby Patty secret formula. For me and you. You know, for us."