|List of production music contents|
Gag 12 was composed by Zbigniew Wiszniewski.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Why don't you scram, you little freeloader?"
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - Doodles biting Patrick's belly.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Smelly Patrick in the kitchen.
Gala A was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - Live-action football field.
Gala Performance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "His singing is phenomenal!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim arrives at the Krusty Krab in a limousine; "It's Jim, me original fry cook!"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob greeting customers.
- Gala Premiere was composed by Laurie Johnson.
Gallant Games was composed by Maurice Courpalay.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - "Good evening, Gary, and welcome to Pat-Star-Piece Theatre."; SpongeBob starts reading Gary "Swamp Mates".
Galleon was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The opening
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Here, we see the proud jellyfish hunter. He stands motionless to lure the jellyfish into a false sense of security and when his prey ventures too close, he springs into action."
- 1b. "Bummer Jobs" - Patrick's parents give Patrick "The Talk"
Galloping Gertie was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Opening.
Games Played in the Dark
Games Played in the Dark was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "How could you do this, SpongeBob?! Givin' me a secret formula to this...impostor!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Dr. Lankton shows up.
Gamineries was composed by Achille Alberto Scotti.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Plankton tells Chip to run away and he leaves the Chum Bucket.
Gangway was composed by Tommy Reilly, and James Moody.
- 8a. "Pat's A Li'l Sinker" - Playing at the bottom of the lake.
- 9b. "Game Night" - They set up for game night
Gargantuan was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam destroys Patrick's house.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Mr. Krabs explains about the abominable snow mollusk; Snow mollusk appears.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krab arrives at the Krusty Krab/Yeti Krab roars at Squidward and SpongeBob; the Yeti Krab grabs Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob and puts them on the grill.
Gates of Troy
Gates of Troy was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - King Neptune appears.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Hall of science.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Viking ship arrives at Krusty Krab.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune arrives.
Gathering Nuts and May
Gathering Nuts and May was composed by Harold Smart.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick and Plankton play jump rope with Geppetto and Pinocchio.
Gay Activity was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton and Krabs convert their dumpster hideout into a restaurant.
Gay Dog was composed by Frank Chacksfield.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Sandy in the Barg’N Mart.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward shows Monty his artwork.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Grand Reopening of the Krusty Krab.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "You know, it's a funny thing, Squidward. I smoothed out the edges of my personality and the rest just follow suit. Now I am utterly 'Normal'." (High pitched)
Gay Time was composed by Alan Perry.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Opening.
German Dizzy Dance
German Dizzy Dance was composed by Daniel Backes, and Peter Moslener.
- 10b. "Klopnodian Heritage Festival" - A fly costume frightens Patrick and Squidina
Get 'em Off! (a)
Get 'em Off! (a) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "Handsome!"; "Wait a second... that nurse was right!"
Get Dancing (A-1)
Get Dancing (A-1) was composed by R. Hook Norton.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward stretches at the hotel gym.
Ghastly Ghouls was composed by Sean Elder.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "You couldn't frighten me in a million eternities, kid."
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - PlanKrab tells Plankton he's also gonna be the new owner of the Chum Bucket.
Ghost Child (a)
Ghost Child (a) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - SpongeBob nervously doing dishes.
The Ghostly Graveyard (b)
The Ghostly Graveyard (b) was composed by Roger Dexter.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Opening; Dorsal Dan pulls up.
Ghostly Presence was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "That gold probably has ghost germs all over it."
Giant Steps was composed by Ramon Codas.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - Montage of SpongeBob recovering from his thumbs.
The Gift Box
The Gift Box' was composed by Derek Zhao.
- 12a. "The Ho! Ho! Horror!" -
The Girl I Left Behind Me
- The Girl I Left Behind Me is a traditional song performed by Brian Peters.
Give It All You've Got
Give It All You've Got was composed by Tony Cliff, Oswin Falquero, and Brian Wade.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The music that Mr. Krabs listens to on his headphones.
Glamorous Affair A
Glamorous Affair A was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Oh, darling, I knew nothing would ever tear us apart."
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Krabs gives SpongeBob the Krusty Krab in exchange for the Pretty Patties stand.
Glamorous Christmas Party
Glamorous Christmas Party was composed by Gary Hughes.
- 272. "SpongeBob's Road to Christmas" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Plankton head out.
Glamour Foxtrot was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "So romantic!"
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - Mrs. Puff enters a nail saloon; "So, when should we schedule your next appointment?"
- 275b. "Upturn Girls" - Salesperson sprays perfume into Narlene's mouth.
Glamour Party was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls Triumph The Insult comic Dog.
- Glissando was composed by Skaila Kanga and Richard Myhill. There are different variations.
Glissando Up [#1.16]
Glissando Up [#1.16] was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog hits Patar.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "Yep, he got away."; Strangler's eyes bug out.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "...half past invisible."
- Glory Road was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Goblin Ballet was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Face drawn on Patrick's hand.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist escape from Sandy's treedome, which gets flooded.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Hieronymus Glove pardons SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 274a. "The Big Bad Bubble Bass" - "With his belching now foiled, he had but one plan: run home to his mommy, and cry like a man."
Goblin Forest was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - "I'm a haunted tablecloth!"
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Plankton tries to collect the Flying Dutchman's dandruff.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - "Oh, Old Man Jenkins, I got someone I'd like you to meet."; Krabs summons his Great Great Grandpa; Krabs summons another ancestor.
- 274b. "Sea-Man Sponge Haters Club" - SpongeBob spills chum.
Goodbye Rodney was composed by Pete Ross Winslow. Outside of SpongeBob. It also plays in Camp Lazlo.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Defeated, Squidward slides back home with a bag over his head.
- 273a. "Potato Puff" - SpongeBob cries.
- 3a. "Quest for Tire" - Food truck malfunctions
Good Bye Samba A
Good Bye Samba A was composed by Ben Nabor.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward dances on where SpongeBob's house used to be, unaware of what's happening under him, everyone celebrates the return of SpongeBob's house.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "Hello, Squidward - oops - I mean, goodbye, Squidward."
- 15b. "Suds" - Played during SpongeBob's cure.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - "Kissy face!"
- Gorgeous Girl was composed by Kurt Schick.
Gothic Adventure was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Title card.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Captain takes SpongeBob's and Patrick's souls.
Gracious Mood for Clarinet
Gracious Mood for Clarinet was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward playing clarinet.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - Squidward playing clarinet well because of SpongeBob.
- 244b. "Pineapple RV" - Warbling Water Lily starts playing the clarinet and dies; Water Lily playing the clarinet again.
Grand Canyon (a)
Grand Canyon (a) was composed by Bill Connor.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Nut transporter.
Grand Orchestral Fanfare
- Gregor F. Narholz. Grand Orchestral Fanfare was composed by
- Grand Pastures was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Grandstand March was composed by Roger Barsotti.
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - SpongeBob making pancakes.
Grass Skirts Blowing (Hilo March)
- Grass Skirts Blowing (Hilo March) was composed by Joseph Kapeau Ae‘a and arranged by The Hawaiian Serenaders, Jan Rap, and Jackie Sprangers.
- Graveyard was composed by Johnny Pearson.
Great Achievements was composed by Nick Glennie-Smith.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Final scene.
- Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations. Great Moments was composed by
The Great Western Jig
The Great Western Jig was composed by Douglas Pincock.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob playing bagpipes.
The Great White
- The Great White was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
The Grinder was composed by Rolf Anton Krueger.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick get ready to go jellyfishing.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy and SpongeBob go "Moon Crater-Boarding."
There are two different versions of Groovy Baby, one was composed by Ib Glindemann, and the other one by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
(Ib Glindemann version)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick's commercial of Frozen Krabby Patties.
(Harold Geller and Desmond Champ version)
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Yeah, walk outside and check out this awesome moon."
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams dancing.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Two walls of SpongeBob's house knocked down.
Grotesque was composed by John Fox and Mac Prindy.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob sees all the people in his house.
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - Plankton and leader arrive in chum village.
- 273b. "There Will Be Grease" - SpongeBob notices the grease; SpongeBob cleans the grease; Plankton thinks the grease is oil; "Not so fast, Krabs!"; Karen explains that the "oil" is actually a combination of grease and runoff; "We'll have to do it as...partners."
- 274a. "The Big Bad Bubble Bass" - Bubble Bass burps away SpongeBob's house.
Grotesque #2 was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 7a. "The Haunting of Star House" - Ghosts try to haunt Patrick's family
- 7b. "Who's a Big Boy?" - "I don't know what's going on here, but bigger Patrick, bigger laughs!"
Grotesque Funeral was composed by Piotr Moss.
- 12a. "The Ho! Ho! Horror!" -
- Gruesome was composed by The Surfdusters.
Guaracha Senorita was composed by Heidi Pehofer.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Man Ray doing laundry.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - The inside of The Club Shell bus is shown.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - The music Mr. Krabs listens to on his radio.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Taco restaurant.
- Guerilla Warfare was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Guitar A Go Go
Guitar A Go Go was composed by Stuart Crombie.
- 269a. "Under the Small Top" - "Hello, fashion school? I'm coming back! I'M REBORN!!!"
Guitar Island was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Legend of Jack Kahuna Laguna.
Guitar Rag 1
Guitar Rag 1 was composed by Herbert Wallace, Jerry Burnham, and Joseph Wilson.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - The Kowboy Krab.
Gunning for Danger
Gunning for Danger was composed by Syd Dale.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "It's radical! Radical! Drink it!"
- The Gunfighter was composed by Franco Micalizzi and Roberto Pregadio.
Gunfighters and Lawmen
Gunfighters and Lawmen was composed by John Cacavas.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who are you, anyway?"
Gypsy Jazz March
Gypsy Jazz March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Patrick gets stuck in the ordering window.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Customers ordering food on treadmill.
The Gypsy Violinist
The Gypsy Violinist was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.